Chapter 9.

Straight as Cooked Spaghetti

“Guys, it’s really not what you think. I tripped, he tried to save me, and we fell. End of story.” Kyungsoo explained as he got of Jongin lending the help to the latter who was still on the floor, grumbling over the pain.

“…fine. And I thought we were going to see some action going on.” Sehun poked his tongue out at Kyungsoo who just glared.

“You and Luhan have enough action for yourselves.”

“Kyungsoo hyung, don’t say that.” Sehun in turn went red at the mention of their ahem… relationship life.

“Why? It’s pretty obvious isn’t it?”

“Kyungsoo hyung!”

“Guys, can we save your life for later and eat already?” Xiumin muttered looking hungrily at the baozi that lied in from of him.

“Sure.” Kyungsoo agreed giving out the plates quickly before anyone claws him to get the food. Best not to get in the way of eight boys and food. Kyungsoo learnt that the hard way.

The boys snatched and grabbed the food that lied in front of them. Almost all of boys getting the kimchi spaghetti first onto their plates because once it’s gone, its gone forever.

Well, until Kyungsoo makes it again.

The boys contently sat around the floor and sofa, depending on who arrived first. Yixing, Tao and Kris seemed too wedged in the two-seated sofa whilst Luhan and Sehun managed to grabbed the one-seater. The rest sprawled along the floor.

Luhan looked around the room muching on some rice cakes when he saw Xiumin greedily biting the baozi.

“Baozi, you’re eating your own kind.” Luhan fake-sobbed looking at the half-eaten baozi in sympathy whilst the other half made Xiumin choked.

“I will kill your in a minute.” Xiumin coughed, gulping the water Chen handed whilst laughing at his adorable boyfriend’s sight.

“I’ll kill yours too Chen if you don’t ing shut up.” Xiumin hissed, narrowing his eyes into silt at the poor boy.

“I bet you do that every day, hyung.” Tao giggled, enjoying how Xiumin seemed to stare at him as if planning on a thousand ways of killing the Chinese maknae whilst grabbing out to eat another baozi.

“Hey, I top!” Chen shouted, earning laughter around the room.

Xiumin choked for the second time that day.


“Has everyone finished eating?” Kyungsoo asked staring around the room filled with boys patting their stomach and one who had an ice pack around his crotch (courtesy of Xiumin’s taekwondo move).

“Yeah…” The boys chorused weakly, their stomach brimmed to the full and the only things they can utter were burps.

“Do you want to play a game now then?” Kyungsoo asked excitedly since he was the only one that didn’t ate like tomorrow’s was going to end.

“Anything that doesn’t involved standing up.” Yixing mumbled staring at the ceiling aimlessly.

“Why don’t we play truth and dare?” Jongin suggested, getting several shakes around the room.

“We played that every time Jongin. I got an idea,” Chen smirked getting an empty bottle and setting it in the middle of the boys. “Who has the smallest ?” He spun the bottle as the boys eagerly watched the bottle spin and spin till it landed on…

Sehun.

“That’s bull. I have a big for your information.”

“Yeah, about the size of that baby carrot lying over there.” Chen grinned pointing at the small carrot that lied in the living room. Somehow.

“Do you want me to show you, Chen?”

“Argh… No. I rather have Xiumin’s.”

“Don’t make me ing kick that crotch again.” Xiumin clenched his teeth in anger, blushing red crimson and glaring holes through Chen.

“Get on with the next question.” Kyungsoo chuckled getting into the new game more.

“Okay, I respond this time, who has the most collection of magazines?” Tao chuckled spinning the bottle as it stopped at… Yixing?

“Spin it again.” Luhan said disbelieving that this precious boy even knows the meaning of .

“Why? Isn’t where two people kiss?” Yixing asked baffled.

“Aigoo. You have a lot to learn, kiddo.” Kris said ruffling Yixing’s hair whilst the younger pouted in confusion.

“Then what is it?”

“It’s when-”

“Say one more word Kim Jongin and I will slice you to death.” Luhan glared fiercely making Jongin gulped in fear, nodding to every word Luhan said. Yixing could only question what this word ‘’ meant and tried to keep a mental note to search what meant.

He probably forget though.

“Spin it again!” Tao screeched pointing at the bottle which still was in Yixing’s direction. Kyungsoo sighed, wondering how his ear were still working after all the screaming and screeching these boys did. He spun the bottle around ending up in Jongin’s direction.

“Can’t really argue with that.” Sehun chuckled before running away from Jongin who was threatening to kill him.

“You get back here, weasel!”

“Come back you two!”

“Leave them Kyungsoo. Anyway, I have a question, who is the most romantic?” Xiumin asked spinning the bottle and as it stopped, the others looked up before hysterically laughing on the floor.

“Oh my god! I can’t, really. Him?” Yixing commented wiping the tears of his eyes. Even Jongin and Sehun stopped because they couldn’t possible chase each other whilst they were about to pissed themselves off.

“Shut the off. I am romantic!” Kris growled, sulking into his misery.

“Kris as much as I love you, you are nowhere near romantic.” Tao said patting Kris’s back in consideration.

“I am, how about the time when I confess? I even wrote a poem!”

“Honey, ‘roses are red, violets are blue, I am in love with you, Are you in love with me too’ isn’t a poem.”

“The way I said it was!” Kris continued to argue, whining like a small child.

“Kris. You stuttered like I was going to shoot you. It was raining. I was wet. You ruined my Gucci bag. It was in a middle of a child’s park. Plus, you ran off before I could even respond. Yeah, sure that the most romantic confession I heard of in my life.”

“You wuss!” Kyungsoo shouted laughing at the confession. Kris could only mumbled dead threats in his head. He was sure this was his worst day ever.

“Okay, guys calm down. Here’s my question: who here has the smallest brain?” Kyungsoo continued asking the question this time, spinning the bottle as it landed on Chen.

“Why? This is rubbish! I am smarter than all you peasants.” Xiumin sighed in frustration as Chen brought up his obsession, tumblr.

“Who are you to call me peasant?” Luhan scoffed, flipping his fringe.

“You don’t use tumblr which makes you immediately my peasants.” Chen felt a glare at his back as he spoke his words, mentally shuddering, “Except for Xiumin.”

“Hey, Kyungsoo hyung is smarter than you. Who are you calling him peasant?” Jongin argued hugging Kyungsoo tightly making the latter blush. Luhan smirked as he saw the red cheeks Kyungsoo held nudging Sehun; the couple cooing over the two boys.

“Except him as well. All of you are peasants. Peasants I tell you!” Chen shouted. It wondered Kyungsoo how the neighbours haven’t managed to report them yet.

“Xiumin hyung, please stop your boyfriend from going to tumblr.” Yixing mumbled looking at Chen who was smirking and grinning and if it weren’t for this party, Yixing would have thought he was a serial killer.

“I can’t, he says and I quote “Once you join, you never come back”.” Xiumin mumbled whispering the quote like a horror story.

“It’s like Narnia dude. Kyuhyun hyung was right; I should have joined it ages ago!” Chen backed up Xiumin’s point, nodding to himself, “the posts that other people posted about is fascinating and some of the edits they come off with, wow. There is so many to go through and it’s like a mystery of how far you have to go to reach the end. And don’t get me started-

“Oh boy, this is going to be a long night.” Kyungsoo muttered listening to Chen drone on and on about his tumblr obsession.


Kyungsoo looked up to see a bundle of dye brown hair coming his way. He waved at the boy who smiled at his direction before jogging up to him to meet up in the morning on a Saturday Seoul.

“Yixing! I am so glad you were available and I hope it wasn’t a hassle!” Kyungsoo greeted the latter. It was the morning after the party was held last night. After a hectic round of game enough to be rated , alcohol was given out and needless to say, everyone got drunk except for him and Yixing.

Him because he knew that the others were going to get drunk like and Yixing because he didn’t like alcohol and Luhan didn’t let his precious boy drink any (yet Luhan was drunk and kissing Sehun’s face off). Without them two, who knew where the other might end up? Kris was already babbling about his life whilst dancing like a retarded giraffe on the sofa.

Not a pretty sight to be honest.

“It isn’t a hassle! I quite like shopping!” Yixing assured, smiling his little dimple smile and tagging Kyungsoo’s hand to do some girly manly shopping.

“Let’s go to the apple store. I had been meaning to get a new cover for my phone.” Kyungsoo said dragging Yixing into the store and looking for any food covers he could find.

“Kyungsoo hyung! I found a spaghetti one!” Yixing shouted earning Kyungsoo’s attention at the word spaghetti.

“You did?”

“Yeah, here it is!” Yixing responded waving the cover in the air as Kyungsoo rushed to get to the other end where Yixing (and his dream cover) was when he suddenly bumped into the person as the two collided with each other.

“I am so sorr- Joonmyeon?!” Kyungsoo looked up to apologize only to see Joonmyeon’s smiling face looking up to him. “What are you doing here?”

“I came here to buy an iphone. What are you doing here?” Joonmyeon retorted brushing his jeans over the collision.

“I came here with Yixing to do some shopping.”

“Oh really, well got to go.”

“Oh no you’re not mister. I am dragging your to meet Yixing!” Kyungsoo glared pushing Joonmyeon to where Yixing stood and grabbing both their hands shaking it.

“Yixing meet my friend!” Yixing coughed a bit before looking at Joonmyeon’s eyes who was staring at the floor with interest. He breathed in, smiling and said,

“Nice to meet you. I am Zhang Yixing and you are?” Joonmyeon abruptly looked up, confusion in his eyes staring at Yixing.

“Don’t you recognize me?” Yixing gulped before smiling again and laughed at Joonmyeon.

“Was I meant to? Sorry, I am not good in remembering.” Yixing sheepishly replied as Joonmyeon sighed then smirked at Kyungsoo’s direction.

“No, we never met but I was hoping you would know me by how much Kyungsoo might be gushing and mushing about me.”

“Gushing and mushing my , Joonmyeon. I’d rather kick you over to the other side of South Korea.”

“You’re so mean! Anyway, since you two are shopping, can I join you guys?”

“Don’t bother asking, Joonmyeon. Either way you’re going to stick with us.” Kyungsoo sighed, shrugging his shoulders in defeat.

“Alright then, let’s shop, Yixing!”

“Yeah… let’s shop!” The two headed away leaving Kyungsoo pouting.

“Guys, guys, Guys! Don’t leave me! Aish, stupid Jongin, where are you when I need you?”


“Someone must be thinking about me…” Jongin mumbled as he hiccupped and sneezed nipping down the hangover medicine in the cabinet. Jongin massaged his head before a thought popped up,

“Wait... where did Kyungsoo hyung go?”

 


 

{♥ --Author's Note}

Here's another update! I did this in time for Kris's birthday! Its currently midnight so it is the perfect time to update the story!

My word document for one of the Kaisoo fanfic got crashed and deleted TT^TT. I lost everything and I am too lazy and dishearten to write it up again. Maybe in future, I'll make another new one-shot? Do you guys like one-shot? If so, who do you prefer? I do Baekyeol, Kaisoo or Hunhan! I got three different ideas for those three couples but I only want to write one for now. Angst fic will take a month or two before I even post it because I generally take my time and write long, long chapters. Comedy one-shots will take less since I don't worry about the small details that much. =D

As for tumblr!Chen... I really don't know how I got that. One minute I was writing, the next, I wrote about how Chen is obessed about Tumblr. OTL.

I'll try to update before Thurday as well since its my holidays till the 11th. 

Please upvote my story by clicking the arrow in the foreword! I'll love you forever~