Chapter 13.

Straight as Cooked Spaghetti

 

“Then, Kyungsoo had to add the salt to her wound by degrading her…again. I was laughing my off my then.” Baekhyun continued to laughed, recalling the previous incident to Sehun and Jongin.

“You should have seen the look on her face, it was like red. Proper red! You know, like that lobster you were allergic to.” Luhan joined in, laughing when the image of the red-faced girl popped in his head and comparing it to the time Sehun's face bloated up like a balloon.

It was evening and the city lights were shining on them brightly as they strolled along the chilly night. The six had agreed to eat in the restaurant after the hectic afternoon where they were left with four laughing and nearly pissing themselves hyungs and two maknaes utterly confused.

The six were dressed casually, nothing too fancy but nothing too casual that made them look like loners. They were going to eat in the restaurant where they probably won’t have judging eyes on them.

Kyungsoo was wearing a yellow kravitz hoodie with black jeans and sneakers having an overall cute look (confirmed when Jongin squealed like a girl) whilst Jongin wore a stripy red, white and black jumper with brown jeans. On the other hand, Chanyeol and Baekhyun each wore blazer; Chanyeol a checkered blue with white t-shirt and black jeans whilst the latter wore grey blazer with a typed black and white t-shirt, blue denim jeans supporting his style. Meanwhile, Luhan had on a grey blazer with a black collar as well as a black and white t-shirt, finishing off with black jeans. Sehun wore a black biker jacket with patterns near his shoulders and a blue t-shirt underneath. To top it off, he wore blue worn-out jeans.

“I feel sorry for the girl. She must have never been more embarrassed in front of her oppas.” Sehun snickered, clearly laughing along with them. They were trying to find a restaurant to eat and so far, none of them found anything good.

“Guys, how about this restaurant?” Chanyeol cut them off, pointing a warm and quite inviting restaurant where the people seemed to be buzzing here and there. It looked crowded but there were still places left.

“I quite like it; can we go to this one?” Kyungsoo exclaimed, clasping his hands together and jutting his lips with his big doe eyes staring at the five who gulped at the cute sight.

“Y-Yep. Let’s go.” Baekhyun stuttered at first, clearing his voice and speaking normally. Kyungsoo didn’t notice the hawk eyes the other was giving him, innocently and cheerfully skipping towards the entrance.

“You’re one lucky fellow, Jongin.” Luhan muttered, following Kyungsoo and staring as the cute figure tried to look for a spot for them to sit.

“How?” Jongin managed to stray away from Kyungsoo’s body to look at Luhan sceptically.

“Don’t question me.” Luhan retorted making himself comfortable on the sofa seat Kyungsoo had found. It was a six-seat which was perfect for them and Kyungsoo had already hogged the corner with a space next to him for Jongin.

Luhan tried not to snigger.

“Anyway before you two start an argument, I am going to intrude and say for tomorrow, we are going a boat trip.” Baekhyun shouted, clapping his hands together in glee.

“We are?” Chanyeol asked only to whimper when Baekhyun shot him a menacing glare.

“Yeah, Yeollie, we talk about this already. We are going on a boat trip, right?” Baekhyun smiled wickedly as if daring Chanyeol to say no.

“Yes, ha ha. I remember now.” Chanyeol nervously agreed, ruffling his hair, sweat-dropping.

“Good, so get ready okay!” Baekhyun turned back to the other four who nodded nervously, still scared by the dark, dark aura emitting from Baekhyun. Jongin meanwhile corrected himself about Sehun, he wasn’t the Satan;

Baekhyun was. No doubt.

“Hello sirs, may I take your order?” Kyungsoo looked up from the menu, gasping in disbelief to see a familiar blonde bundle of hair and tall height.

“Junhong?” Kyungsoo shrieked ignoring the surprised stares from the other five, before engulfing the said boy in a crushing hug.

“I told you my name is Zelo!” Zelo shouted, huffing in frustration but smiling nonetheless at his hyung.

“What are you doing here anyway?” Kyungsoo asked, once calmed down and returning back to his seat to five curious guys. They had never met Junhong or as he likes to call himself, Zelo. From what they heard from Kyungsoo, he was a fourteen year old boy with a height of 176cm; still growing and his obsession with cherry tomatoes and Steak.

“I came here because this is one of my hyung who I go to school with’s restaurant. His name is Daehyun.” Zelo explained, bowing to the others and smiling.

“Aren’t you too small to become a waiter?” Kyungsoo joked, nudging Zelo who only smirked.

“Still taller than you, hyung.”

“Shut up, brat.” Kyungsoo instantly retorted, not liking the tease about his small height. 171cm to him is tall.

“What are you doing, talking to them? What have I told you about strangers? They were vile. horrible creatures. Do I need to lecture you again?”  A voice broke their conversation, Zelo only sighing and rolling his eyes at the person who came to the table’s view.

“Another blonde.” Jongin muttered inaudibly and played along with his menu.

“There are not strangers Himchan umma, he’s my cousin.” Zelo emphasized, pointing at Kyungsoo and turning back to the Himchan guy who breathed out in relief.

“Sorry but he always talks to strangers that’s why I worry about him a lot.” Himchan apologized to the table; Kyungsoo noted he had a dimple near his right eye.

“That’s alright.” Luhan said smiling reassuringly at them.

“Now, we should pro-” Kyungsoo started, getting interrupted when another person came to their view.

“What’s going on?” The boy appeared with a deep voice and all five excluding Kyungsoo sighed in frustration over the amount of blonde they were seeing.

“Nothing Yongguk hyung, just telling this stupid hyung that they were harmless.” Zelo joked earning a slap from the said hyung. The five stood up to bow to the guy and Himchan which they returned before settling back down.

“Sorry. I’m Yongguk and this is Himchan, we’re both here with Zelo to help Daehyun as well. We’re not that good hence why there’s this stupid commotion from these dongsaengs.” Yongguk sheepishly muttered, scratching his head awkwardly.

“Don’t worry, they will be amazed by my beauty.”

“No, Himchan, No.” Yongguk dead-panned, only to barged and shove by another three boys and Jongin slammed his head down on the table because not one, not two but all three were blonde as well.

“Hyung! Where’s the plaster, Youngjae’s going to die. He cut his hands, whose going to cook my food, whose going to sing me to sleep, whose going to play with me!”

“Daehyun, calm down. I’ll get the plaster okay? How did this happen anyway?” Yongguk calmly asked at Daehyun who was holding Youngjae bridal style as the younger cried at the blood seeping out his hand.

“Guys, um… how ab-” Kyungsoo tried to ask before getting interrupted yet again by Daehyun’s scream.

“It’s all Jongup’s fault. He pushed Youngjae!”

“It was an accident.” The boy next to him quietly mumbled, tears b in his eyes.

“Don’t cry, he didn’t mean to, Daehyun-ah.” Himchan hurriedly made his way to Jongup, wiping his tears away only to receive a scoff by Zelo.

“Sorry to intrude but ca-” Kyungsoo tried again only to get cut off by his own cousin.

“You always side with Jongup!” Zelo whined childishly, securing his arms around Yongguk.

“Well you always cling onto Yongguk hyung.” Jongup answered back, pulling his tongue out.

“Shut up!”

"You shut up!"

“Anyone ca-” Kyungsoo tried one last time.

“You shut up!”

“I give up.” Kyungsoo murmured slumping back to his chair with the other five who uncomfortably fidgeted in there seat.

“Stop fighting you two. Youngjae and Daehyun, go to the kitchen. Yongguk, get the plaster and help Youngjae. Zelo go get Youngjae a glass of water and Jongup, go with Yongguk to apologize to Youngjae, got it?” Himchan instructed to all five as they scattered along listening to each and every word Himchan said. Yongguk, Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup went to the kitchen whilst Zelo and Himchan went to the other side leaving six guys staring wildly at where the commotion happened before.

“What were you going to ask anyway?” Jongin enquired, looking at Kyungsoo expectantly.

“I was going to ask… when can we order?”


“Wow, this boat is huge!” Sehun widened his eyes at the sight of the boat. He was still sleepy since they only ate at ten when they finally managed to get the attention of the six blonde Asian people and order some food with discount since they had to wait another hour. An hour filled with six hungry guys was not the most pleasant sight. They only got about five hours of sleep which wasn’t a lot considering they were growing young adults.

Except for Kyungsoo, he’s still the same height.

“I told you it will be huge!” Baekhyun proudly said, smiling and controlling the button in which the boat can move from the shore. Chanyeol was draped around him whilst Luhan and Sehun were watching intensely at how Baekhyun was fiddling with the controls.

“Jongin, come here! Look what I found!” Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen, eyeing the luxurious items that was installed all over with shiny metal glistening at them.

“Coming!” Sehun mentally grinned like a Cheshire once he heard Jongin’s reply. He knew what Jongin’s answer would be and Jongin obviously couldn’t say no to the love of his life. Even if the doesn’t admit it much to Sehun’s frustration.

“Look at those things, imagine just how much food I can cook with!” Kyungsoo exclaimed and waffled on, examining each and every utensils, eyes gleaming with excitement.

“Check this out!” Kyungsoo dragged Jongin only to feel a sudden shove as he wobble before falling down on the wooden floor.

“Are you okay?” Jongin asked hurriedly couching down to Kyungsoo and helping the latter get back on his feet, trying to see for any pain.

“I’m okay but… why does the boat feels like its mov-.”  Kyungsoo mumbled before stopping his sentence in mid-air, eyes flaring at Jongin. The two screamed in unison before rushing to the deck just to see the boat moving… away and away from the shore.

“What did you do Luhan?” Kyungsoo screamed, cursing at the boy who seemed to be in front of the controller and staring at the floor in guilt.

“Haha, I just press this random button and the boat started moving.” Luhan laughed awkwardly trailing off, Kyungsoo’s heart racing rapidly when Luhan’s figure started to get smaller and smaller.

“Well then ing turn it off.”

“We can’t, the controller isn’t here yet.” Baekhyun shouted; a blurry figure to Kyungsoo and Jongin as they began to separate from the other four. He tried to shout back to them but the figures were distant and long gone by now. Kyungsoo cursed, flinging his phone out.

“I am going to ing kill Luhan.” Kyungsoo clenched his teeth in anger, punching the number for Luhan’s phone.

“Hello, my dear beloved Kyung.” A sweet, syrupy voice spoke out loud through the loudspeaker of Kyungsoo’s phone.

“Don’t you ing Kyung me, you ing weasel. Get your ing out of there and ing find the controller.” Jongin just watch from the side, eyes splayed in surprise over the various colourful strings of curses coming out from Kyungsoo’s mouth.

“We called him and he is on his way, don’t worry! There is a tracking device on the boat so we can find you anyway!”

“We are lost in the ocean. Do you even know where we are?” Kyungsoo dead-panned, breathing in anger.

“Umm… somewhere in South Korea?”

“I ing hate you.” Kyungsoo gritted, hands gripping on the iron deck tightly.

“Now, now, hate is such a strong word.”

“That’s why I ing used it, you piece of .”

“Wait, the controller is calling, I’ll text you the details.” Luhan hurriedly babbled, hanging up and leaving Kyungsoo fuming in anger with Jongin scared at Kyungsoo’s murderous glare at the ocean.

A minute later, Kyungsoo’s phone beeped as the latter tried to see the message as fast as he can and the message he saw wasn’t the one he wanted. Nope, not one bit.

‘The rescue boat needs at least a day to get to where you are. The boat has stopped but you and Jongin needs to stay for a day. Now, don’t take this the negative way. This could be a good thing; um… you could be oneself with the nature?’

“Wait till I get my hands on him, I am going to cut him into little pieces with his head on a table, breathing alive and watching himself get dissected and then I will poison him so he can die a slow and painful death whilst still watching himself being cut. First with his eyes…”

Jongin slowly backed out from Kyungsoo’s plan before fleeing away to a safer place known as the toilet.

 


 

{♥ --Author's Note}

OH MY GERD, I didn't expect to get this much subbies and commenters when I promoted this link. O.O Thank you for the all the new subbies and old ones as well as the commenters! TT^TT I LOVE YOU FOREVER!

I updated another chappie for you so hope you enjoy this! I got the B.A.P couples in here, yay, get in. Some of you wanted Himup and Bangzelo but others wanted Banghim and Jonglo so I put in a bit of both! =D Of course, everyone wanted Daejae >:) 

Now that, Kaisoo are stranded, what will happen? Oh and if you wanted a clearer image of what they wear wearing (due to my failed description), here are the links: Sehun | Luhan | Jongin | Kyungsoo | Chanyeol | Baekhyun (comment if the links don't work).

I'll probably try to update on Wednesday but I'll have to see whether the teachers gives us homework or not. -_-

Anyway, once again, THANK YOU!

Please comment and subscribe! Please also upvote my story in the foreword if you haven't! I'll love you forever!