Chapter 1.

Straight as Cooked Spaghetti

Now there was a lot of times where Kyungsoo was embarrassed; once he pissed himself because apparently ghosts exists in the new house he was living in (Sehun couldn’t walk for a week after that) then there was a time where he went on a date with a girl who turn out to be Luhan in disguise (another week where Sehun couldn’t walk) and then there was one time where he ran in his pyjamas across the street to retrieve his box of clothes which in some way had managed to escape the house and be left in the middle of the street. Sad to say Sehun could walk but with an ice pack strapped around him and in crutches.

Yet Sehun never learned.

Because here he was sitting in the couch with an ice pack shoved up his after Kyungsoo managed to abolish it taking course a different route (The back route instead of the front. Kyungsoo thought it was time for a change) to how he would normally kick Sehun.

“Having fun there?” Sipping his milk tea, Kyungsoo look out from his and Jongin’s bedroom, sniggering at the sight in front of him.

Oh I am having the time of my life.” Sehun glared, looking over his shoulder lying flat on his stomach because sitting was an impossible thing to do right now.

“Glad you’re enjoying it.” Kyungsoo smirked walking to the living room and pressing down on the ice back causing Sehun to grimace in pain.

“What did I do?” Retaliating, Sehun scrunched his nose at the agony of Kyungsoo pressing down the ice pack because his was in pain. Serious pain. It was even worse than the time where had to bottom with Luhan because Luhan had, quote ‘abdominal pain’ which in the end only turned out to be Kyungsoo daring the latter.

Sad to say for Kyungsoo, he had to live through an angry during the whole course of the night.

“You did nothing. I just did this for fun. But that wouldn’t explained how you lied to Jongin about me apparently obsessing about him.” Bringing back to the current situation, Sehun snapped away from the bitter memories, raising an eyebrow towards Kyungsoo’s direction.

“You could have just told him I was joking instead of coming to my room. Dragging me out. might I add. And beating me till I see the lights of heaven.”

“More like the darkness of hell.” Muttering Kyungsoo released his hands from the ice pack, making Sehun sighed in relief before heading off to find Jongin.

“Jongin-sshi?”

“Yes, Kyungsoo-sshi?”

“Stop talking with formalities! You are sounding like a bunch of grandmas talking about how they enjoy their fresh cup of coffee and how the news is like today.” Sehun commented from the living room yelling through across the hallway, down three rooms and still managing his voice to travel loud enough in Kyungsoo's ear.

“Your is going to be like a grandma’s if you don’t shut that mouth of yours.”

“Touché.”

“Is he always that bratty?” Jongin chuckled at the pair’s arguments, laughing at Kyungsoo’s vicious nod. It was… cute.

“I heard that!”

“Please quiet down, Hunnie.” Luhan pleaded limping his way into Sehun’s arm in the couch and snuggling up to him. A very effective thing to shut Sehun up in Kyungsoo’s opinion.

“Yeah, he is the brattiest nineteen year old boy.” Kyungsoo mumbled folding up Jongin’s clothes and neatly putting them in the drawer. He likes to be clean and tidy and his room shouldn’t be messy or someone (Sehun) will die.

And no; he doesn’t have an OCD. Much to Sehun’s disbelief.

“I can see that. By the way, thanks for making me your roommate. Even though my friend offered it to you.”

“Well, Tao did beg for me and no one can resist his aegyo. Plus, I think I need some normality around here.” Kyungsoo laughed quietly attending to his task. Jongin smiled affectionately at what Kyungsoo said.

Jongin was glad when he was thrown out his house for his rebel attitude, he couldn’t understand why his parents was so against him being passionate about dancing? He later regretted leaving his house though since he practically didn’t even had a place to live in.

To his relief, his friend Kris came to the rescue offering him to live with him and his boyfriend Tao for a while. Even if it meant hearing lewd noises, Jongin was just glad he even had a place to stay.

Although it did corrupted his innocent (not) mind hearing some incoherent noises during the middle of the night.

“Why are you staring at Kyungsoo’s ?” Jongin broke up from his thoughts to gawp at Luhan whose arms were crossed sending a ‘what-dirty-thoughts-were-you-thinking’ look to him.

“W-Wh-What?” Jongin spluttered facing Kyungsoo whose eyes were literally about to popped out.

“I say why were you looking at Kyungsoo’s ?”

“I was thinking about my past, not looking at him.” Jongin defended stomping his foot childishly and sending a glare towards Luhan’s direction.

Sure you were thinking, more like thinking about Kyungsoo’s .”

“Guys, I am right here. It’s kind of awkward when you’re talking about my .” Kyungsoo dead-panned, “And I am sure Jongin isn’t like you guys who even thinking dirty if I said cream.”

Luhan smirked sudde-

“See!”

“I was just thinking how Sehun like that crea-”

“Shut up. We don't want to hear your life. You’re just lucky that you are cute otherwise you would be stuck to an ice pack by now.”

“Hey! And I’m not cute?” Sehun shouted from the living room, eavesdropping (well who wouldn’t when their voices can be heard three floors down).

“You are so so cute that even girls would envy you.”

Aww, thanks! Wait. YAH! I am not a girl, Kim Jongin!”

“Whatever, Sehunnie.

“Arggh! I wish I never met you in high school!”

“Same thing here!” Jongin countered snickering along with Kyungsoo when Sehun started to whine to Luhan about them bullying him and whatnot.

“Hannie, they’re bullying me!”

“Stop bullying my poor Hunnie!”

“Whatever.” Kyungsoo muttered, finishing the last batch of clothes which were now neatly folded in Jongin’s drawer.

“Thanks for the help, Kyungsoo hyung?”

“No worries and don’t be afraid to call me hyung, Jongin-ah.”

“That’s good to know. I find it more comfortable calling you hyung…” Jongin trailed off sheepishly smiling at Kyungsoo who smiled back.

“Maybe we can be closer one day!”

“Stop flirting, you two! I don’t want to hear your moans!” Kyungsoo face-palmed, thinking of countless of ways to make Sehun inable to walk for a month.

“Can I kill Sehun?” Kyungsoo shook his head in frustration afore watching Jongin, who gritted in response,

Gladly.”

After a few hours of painstakingly sore aches on his for Sehun, he had finally managed to overcome the pain with the help of Luhan massaging his and no; of course he didn’t think anything dirty. 

“Kyung, Kyung!” Sehun sing-song waltzing his way into the kitchen where Kyungsoo was maliciously chopping the vegetables (imagining them to be Sehun respectively)

“What?” Spatting out the words, Kyungsoo continued demolishing the vegetables before dumping them onto a pot of boiling water.

“Woah. Someone seemed to wake up in the wrong side of the bed.” Sehun muttered, chugging down the cold milk that rested beneath a plate of chocolate cake (‘well my lunch is done.’ Sehun thought his lips at the heavenly sight.)

“Ok which jackass has hidden my apron?” Kyungsoo shouted banging the pan violently onto the stove, turning the heat on. It startled Sehun who was stuck in the thoughts of eating the cake which led to him accidently hitting his head on the fridge.

“! That hurt!”

Well… at least now Kyungsoo felt a bit better.

 “Don’t step into the kitchen if you want that to happen.” Kyungsoo joked despite the murderous glare that spread towards what he just said.

“It’s your fault anyways, if it wasn’t for you being angry for… sorry- what were you angry at?” Sehun stopped midway, trying to remember what Kyungsoo was actually angry for.

“I haven’t got any spaghetti!” Kyungsoo shouted his problem wailing and mixing in the garnishes at the same time. Talk about multi-tasking.

“Are you kidding me? Are you ing kidding me? That was your problem?” Sehun stared at Kyungsoo in disbelief. And he thought he was an idiot. Seriously even Luhan sometime called him that.

But no. Kyungsoo seemed to beat him here.

“Spaghetti is important and the grocery shop is closed today.” Kyungsoo bitterly complained, pouting his face like a kid who had not got a candy.

“You do know there is another shop built that opens every day?”

“Really?” Kyungsoo replied with anticipation jumping and prancing around like his teacher, Siwon a horse.

“Yeah, they opened it a couple of days ago.” Sehun answered closing the still-open fridge door. The next thing Sehun felt was a bone-crushing hug from Kyungsoo. He swore he cracked at least one bone.

“Thank you! Thank you! I love you!”

“Um… same?”

“Sehun, you cheating on me?” Luhan’s face popped up suddenly from the side of the door, narrowing his eyes at Sehun who only shook his head furiously.

“I wasn’t Hannie, I swear!” Sehun whined shaking his body.

“Then why are you saying ‘same’? Am I not good enough?”

“You are the most wonderful boyfriend I have and please don’t think that way. I love you and only you!”

“Stop acting like a sappy Korean drama. He wasn’t cheating so stop being a y clingy girlfriend. Also, I finished making the vegetable, just going to pop down to buy spaghetti and other stuff.” Kyungsoo interrupted, annoyed by all the lovey dovey stuff.

“Oh! Take Jongin with you! He needs to familiarize this area.” Luhan instructed before Kyungsoo could go dragging Jongin out his bedroom. He was wearing bright green polo t-shirt with ripped skinny jeans and his hair, fluffy as ever.

Kyungsoo quite like the look. Of course, he meant the clothes.

“Sure! Let’s go Jongin!” Kyungsoo smiled for the umpteenth time motioning Jongin to follow which the later did obediently. Like a dog.

“We are just heading to a small shop down the corner to buy some spaghetti.” Kyungsoo explained strutting down the quite road.

“Do you like spaghetti so much?” Jongin enquired starting a conversation. He laughed when Kyungsoo nodded eagerly.

“Yep, I can make the, eat them and absolutely love them.”

“I am seriously living with weird people.” Jongin chuckled glancing at Kyungsoo who pouted in annoyance (it took Jongin’s strong mentality to restrain himself from pinching Kyungsoo’s cheeks.

“We are not that weird.”

Sure.

“Yah!” Kyungsoo pretended to be angry, his mischievous eyes twinkling, slapping Jongin lightly on his back.

They continued walking, the comfortable silence beholding in front of them till Kyungsoo spoke with excitement. He was so excited to get spaghetti. Spaghetti.

“Oh there it is!” Kyungsoo pointed at the shop which looked cosy enough. Rushing like a monkey (Kyungsoo) they arrived the shop pushing it open and selecting the items they were going to buy. Or basically, selecting the item by the amount of money they had. (Which was little. Literally little)

“You done Jongin?” Kyungsoo checked at Jongin who was staring at the ice cream.

“Huh? Yeah!” Jongin said putting back the ice cream where he founded. He was rummaging through the little items such as food and home stuff and he came across that ice cream; it used to be one of his favourite snacks. A snack where he would sit and eat with his parents. Used to anyways.

“Come one then.” Kyungsoo scolded jokily, placing the little amount of items in the check-out.

“Why hello there y.”

“What the ?” Kyungsoo exclaimed ready to slap the person however he stopped in mid-way gazing at the person before squeaking in surprise.

“Y-You!”

“What’s happening?” Jongin decided to join the drama by asking Kyungsoo what happened.

“Him!” Kyungsoo grinded his teeth in agony slamming the last item down to the cashier till.

“Who is he?” Kai inquired looking at the glossy dark brown coloured hair sporting the guy and an angelic look that cascaded his face.

“The bastard that can’t stop following me!”

“And who’s he?”

“Kim ing Joonmyeon.”

 

 

{♥ --Author's Note}

Ayo Wasssup~ So I slept after I posted this story and when I woke up, there were about 35+ subscribers?!

I was sleepy and it was midnight when I was typing this (I corrected all my English mistakes now) but anywho, thanks for subscribing!!