Chapter 10.

Straight as Cooked Spaghetti

“Does this look good on me?” Joonmyeon asked eyeing the shirt nervously and glancing at the two.

“It looks… fine.” Yixing muttered grabbing a hooded jacket from one of the aisle and throwing it to him, “Try it with this?”

Joonmyeon grabbed the jacket, putting it on before looking at himself at the mirror.

“Now it looks great!” Kyungsoo exclaimed, “Where did you get your fashion sense from?”

It has been hours and hours (the sun was now setting and Seoul’s sky was going darker and darker by the minute) since they cruise around the shopping mall, looking through the clothes and other stuffs before buying them or not. Kyungsoo realized by the time they got here that Yixing was the fashionista because every time they matched clothes, his looks like they were meant on the runway.

Yixing begs to differ though.

“Hanging out with Kris make you learn about the trend and clothes and… what beauty product is good for his face.” Yixing said chuckling at the last part.

“Really? Kris with face products?”

“He said it maintains his baby skin face.” Yixing explained gazing at Joonmyeon who was at the counter buying the shirt and jacket, the younger’s eyes crinkling into a smile.

“You’ve changed.”  He mumbled inaudibly.

“Huh? You said something?” Kyungsoo asked looking at Yixing as the latter shook his head.

“Nope, nothing.”

“Are you guys done shopping?” Joonmyeon questioned holding his bags of shopping up. Kyungsoo and Yixing both nodded showing their bags filled with clothes.

“We should head home then; it’s probably going to be dark soon.” Joonmyeon worriedly eye the two, an extra longer on Yixing.

“Yeah, we probably should. I’ll drop you off if you like?”

“Nah. My apartment is quite near.” Joonmyeon dejectedly murmured, “Wish I could hang out with guys more.” Kyungsoo could only stare, he knew something was wrong. Joonmyeon wasn’t as flirty as before.

He was like a tame cat now, something Kyungsoo can control. He didn’t know what happened to Joonmyeon but he sure enjoyed having this Joonmyeon than the one that flirts like a teenager.

“Then we two should get going then. Go home safely!” Kyungsoo said, linking arms with Yixing.

“Have a safe trip home, Joonmyeon.” Yixing whispered waving to Joonmyeon who nodded before turning away quickly.

Kyungsoo wondered why there was redness around Joonmyeon’s cheeks.


“Guys! I’m home! I brought some stuff as well!” Kyungsoo shouted entering the room before hearing thuds and stomps.

“Hyung! Oh my god! You’re safe!” Jongin appeared hugging Kyungsoo for dear life and clinging onto him like a koala.

“Yeah, I just went shopping with Yixing and Joonmyeon.”

“I was worried sick; I thought that you were kidnapped, or you left, or some alien took you away.” Jongin babbled, pacing around the room.

Alien? Really, Jongin, really?”

“It could happen.” Jongin argued, clutching Kyungsoo’s shoulders in fear.

“Jongin, stop babbling nonsense to Kyungsoo. I told you Kyungsoo’s probably gone out shopping.” Luhan stated hugging Kyungsoo lightly and smacking Jongin’s head.

“You wouldn’t have been worried if you bothered to check that I left a note to you guys. It’s was in the kitchen.” Kyungsoo said, dragging those two into the kitchen and pointing at the cupboard near the sink.

“See!” Kyungsoo took the note off and showed them, Luhan’s eyes crunching in disgust.

“Seriosuly Kyung? Do you expect us to go to the cleaning cupboard? We don’t even dare go within a metre radius in case you order just to touch the hideous items that lay behind.”

“They are cleaning supplies Luhan, not toxic waste.” Kyungsoo dead-panned, throwing the note away, “Anyway, I brought you guys some of the things you said you needed.”

“Here is the new headphone after you broke it didn’t you?” Kyungsoo pulled the new case handing it to Jongin whose eyes gleamed at the new thing he had.

“Luhan, here’s your Donald duck doll after Sehun ruined it.”

“Thank you!”

“By the way, where is Sehun?” Kyungsoo looked around the room to see if there was any sight of the tall maknae.

“Oh yeah, Sehun come here!” Luhan shouted widening his mouth remembering the maknae wasn’t currently here with them.

“Sehun?” Suddenly he heard a sound in the bathroom that sounded like a whale dying.

“Sehun?!” Luhan repeated, getting worried by the second; rushing to the bathroom he saw Sehun facing down on the toilet throwing up. He patted Sehun’s back as the latter continued to throw up, his face paler than usual causing Luhan to panic about the younger’s health.

Luhan rushed to open the door to their living room; his small feet dragging across the hallway as he slammed open the kitchen.

"We got to get to the hospital! Now!"

“What happen?”

“Sehun; he’s throwing up. He’s going to die! Oh my god! My baby! What will happen? I need my baby to be safe! Call the police, no the ambulance, no the president! Call anyone!”

“Calm the down Luhan!” Kyungsoo screamed, slapping Luhan on the face.

“How the am I supposed to calm down when my baby’s hurt?”

“We will go to the hospital, okay?” Kyungsoo calmly stated before turning to Jongin, “Jongin-ah, go carry Sehun and get in the car.” Jongin immediately nodded hurrying to his best friend.

“Hurry, hurry!” Luhan pulled Kyungsoo into the front seat as Jongin dashed in the back with Sehun on his back.

“Drive!”

“Shut up, I am driving!” Kyungsoo shouted, driving the car on full blast.

“Hyung, watch out!” Jongin screamed as they narrowly missed an incoming truck, the driver’s cursing heard as they drove past.

“Can’t you go faster?”

“I am driving 60 mph, that is already past the damn speed limit.” Kyungsoo replied eyes focused on the road ahead.

“Why the are you stopping?” Kyungsoo didn’t reply, just quietly getting his seatbelt out and clicking them on.

“Oh, for the love of god, you are already driving past speed limit; an empty seatbelt would do nothing!”

“Luhan, shut up before I ing kill you!” Kyungsoo screeched. Thank god Jongin decided to stay quiet tendering Sehun who had fainted. The poor boy was as pale as the white sheet and his face looking like he was in agony.

Luhan luckily hasn’t noticed this or hell would break loose. Kyungsoo didn’t really want more shouting whilst he was driving.

Kyungsoo served to the left passing a red light and ending up with car drivers cursing to them. Kyungsoo didn’t care, there cursing were like ants compared to the words Luhan was muttering.

“Are we there yet?”

“No.”

“How about now?” Kyungsoo gritted his teeth shaking his head at Luhan.

“Now?”

“No!”

“Really? Have we got there yet?”

“For the ing last time, we AREN’T THER- oh no. We’re here.”  Kyungsoo mumbled, parking his cars and opening the doors to the panicking Luhan (Kyungsoo was sure there wasn’t anything wrong with Sehun) and Jongin carrying Sehun who was grumbling incoherent words.

“Jongin, walk fast, work those big muscles of yours; you walk so slowly as if you’re dying.”

“Gee, thanks. I don’t know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult.” Jongin puffed out, confused; he didn’t exactly enjoyed having a sick Sehun on his back and having to run to the hospital. The trio headed towards the hospital rushing towards the desk counter, Kyungsoo spotting another four boys rushing to it as well.

“Receptionists!” Luhan and another person screeched, both looking over to and glaring at each other.

“We were here first.” Luhan hissed throwing daggers at the tall boy.

“No we were!”

“Guys, it really oka-” Another boy quietly said, his eyes looked as if he was asleep.

“Sunggyu hyung, it’s not. Myungsoo going to die!” Kyungsoo watched the taller boy somehow reminding him of Luhan. They both were panicking, both noisy and both irritating.

“He is not, okay.” The Sunggyu person calmly said, pushing the boy out and motioning them to go forward.

“You guys can go first, I’m sorry for the trouble.”

“It’s alright. Sorry for the trouble Luhan’s caused.” Kyungsoo apologized, narrowing his eyes at Luhan who was speaking frantically to the receptionist.

“Okay, I get it. Your boyfriend’s going to die. Now please wait while we get a doctor available.” The receptionist’s monotonously said, repeating the same thing to the other boy.

The three walked towards the waiting room – Sehun’s clinging on Jongin’s back – to sit on one of the chairs. The other group followed swiftly by, grumbling heard from both groups (courtesy of Luhan and the other boy)

“Well since we are here together, I am Kyungsoo.” The doe-like boy started off, smiling warmly at the other four strangers.

“Nice to meet you! My name is Sunggyu. These are my friends, Sungyeol,” Sunggyu pointed at the boy who was previously panicking (and still is) over the passed out boy in another guy’s lap, “The one who fainted is Myungsoo, Sungyeol’s boyfriend and my other friend who is carrying him is Woohyun.”

“Ironic. This is Luhan and the person he is panicking about is his boyfriend, Sehun. The one carrying him is Jongin, a friend of mine.”

“Pfft, I thought you two were going out.” Luhan bluntly said, pointing at the Woohyun guy and Sunggyu earning a slap from Kyungsoo.

“Sorry for my friend’s blunt statement.” Kyungsoo said, growling at his hyung who only shrugged.

“That’s alright.” Sunggyu laughed awkwardly, blushing red at what Luhan had said.

“They aren’t dating… yet.” Sungyeol finally spoke, his eyes tearing away from Myungsoo and chuckling at the red cheeks Woohyun and Sunggyu had.

“I already said I am straight!”

Deny all you want!” Sungyeol poked his tongue at Sunggyu wagging them around. Kyungsoo raised a brow; somehow this scene was familiar with him. Quite familiar.

“Oh Sehun, please come to ward 123.” The waiting room resonated with the announcement alerting Luhan. Immediately standing up, Luhan took Sehun onto his back, quickly rushing off to the doctor’s room.

“Kim Myungsoo, please come to ward 134.” The speaker in the waiting room announced again as the other childish boy stood up.  Sungyeol carried Myungsoo as he went to the room leaving the four apparently straight guys alone.

So… Sunggyu-sshi, what do you do?” Kyungsoo started a conversation with Sunggyu and Woohyun, trying to get rid of the silent atmosphere.

“I work as a composer in an entertainment agency and Woohyun here is still studying in the university to get a modern music degree.”

“Oh, you two must be great singers then! I work as a chef in a restaurant whilst Jongin here study modern dance in the university.” Kyungsoo explained pulling Jongin closer to him.

“Ah, I don’t think I’m great. Woohyun here is fantastic though.” Sunggyu shyly murmered glancing at Woohyun.

“Stop being modest. He’s got a voice of an angel.” Woohyun finally spoke, comfortably putting his arm around Sunggyu’s shoulder.

“Kyungsoo here has got an awesome voice too. He just denies it all the time.” Jongin said, patting Kyungsoo’s back.

“Do you all live together or something?” Kyungsoo enquired, motioning to Sunggyu and the rest.

“Yeah. Woohyun joined us just three months ago and we all live in the apartment together.”

“Same here. Jongin joined us three weeks ago.” Kyungsoo exclaimed, clapping his hands together.

“We should really meet up one day and get to know each other!” Sunggyu returned the excitement high-fiving Kyungsoo, his eyes crinkling into an eye smile.

“What’s your phone number?” Kyungsoo asked taking his phone out and swapping his with Sunggyu’s.

“There. All done. I gave Woohyun’s as well!”

“I saved Jongin’s number in your phone too!” Kyungsoo responded, smiling happily at the new found friends.

“Um… Kyungsoo-ah?” A voice interrupted then engaging conversation, a timid voice in fact. Kyungsoo looked up to see Luhan shaking wildly and staring at them with an awkward smile.

“What happen to Sehun then?” Jongin asked, his eyes burning with curiosity.

“He’s got…”

 


 

{♥ --Author's Note}

As promised, here is a new update for you guys~ Hope you like it! =D

Sorry if I left it on a cliff-hanger, I just had to. I introduce a new group (Infinite) for a certain reason in the future and I assure you there will be more Kaisoo in the next chapter and who knows; feelings might start to develop? kekeke~

There might be a few english mistakes here and there so sorry! >.<

Don't worry, I will add snippets of Super Junior and B.A.P couples here and there!

Please subscribe & comment! Also please upvote my story by clicking the arrow in the foreword! I'll love you forever!