Chapter 15.

Straight as Cooked Spaghetti

 

“So… what did you learn, Luhan hyung?” Kyungsoo had Luhan in a headlock, tightening the grip around Luhan’s neck and smiling mischievously whilst Sehun was pinned down by Jongin, struggling to get out.

“Never to touch another button?”

“Good and say the magic words?”

“Kyungsoo and Jongin is the best and they are fabulous beasts that are the iest males on Earth.”

“And?”

“…I…love them.” Luhan whispered the last part, trying not to puke over the forced words. He didn’t really have a choice considering Kyungsoo had a death grip on him.

Luhan wonder where the strength was in that tiny and small body of Kyungsoo. He knew better to say that out loud, Kyungsoo didn’t exactly like people calling him small.  Even though it’s true.

“Great!” Kyungsoo let the breathless Luhan go as Jongin let Sehun go, both rushing to each other like a sappy Korean drama.

“For sake, stop acting like lovesick fools and let’s head to the mall, because of your stupid pea-sized brains, I didn’t even get to go shopping.” Kyungsoo huffed like a diva, his arms on his hips as he rolled his eyes dramatically.

“What about Baekhyun and Chanyeol?” Jongin asked Kyungsoo as both now wondered where on earth those two could be.

“They had a pretty rough night is all I’m going to tell you.” Sehun grinned, enjoying the disgusted faces displaying on the two straight boys.

“O-kay…well that’s their fault. I am going shopping whether they’re here or not, that clothes ain’t going to buy itself.” Kyungsoo commented after a while. He had begun walking down town where the shopping mall was, Jongin loosely trailing behind whilst the lovers were behind, one massaging his aching neck, the other swinging his arms around.

“Fine but don’t spend too much money like Tao, I’m not Kris who can come to your rescue and save your .”

“But… but, there are so many things to buy!”

“I am a Chinese teacher, not the president of Korea.” Luhan complained; he had once paid Kyungsoo when the latter used more money than he had only to find out later, they both were bankrupt and probably not going to be spending money any time soon.

“Okay then, I’ll spend as much money as my card allows.” Kyungsoo childishly agreed, dragging Jongin to the nearest clothing store.

“Look at that clothing!” Luhan heard Kyungsoo squealed, later on hearing a faint ‘yeah’ from Jongin. Smirking at the thought of the two being alone, he turned to Sehun who wore an equally evil grin.

“Should we-”

“Ditch them?” Sehun finished off smirking at Luhan as they whistled their way out the crowd and away from the other two.

Meanwhile unbeknownst to them that they had been ditched, Jongin and Kyungsoo were looking through the clothes, trying different t-shirts and jeans, laughing at the silly outfits they occasionally paired up and having fun without realising a certain couple had been missing.

They didn’t need the couple anyways.

“Hey, look at me!” Kyungsoo instructed to Jongin who faced around, widening his eyes at how cute Kyungsoo looked, he had bunny ears on top of his head and a bunny jacket which seemed to looked adorable on him.

“You looked squishy and cute!” Jongin couldn’t help but squeal, pinching Kyungsoo’s cheeks making the latter blush and look away. He never knew Jongin’s reaction would be like that, he thought it was likely to be Luhan who would have that spastic reaction.

Speaking of Luhan, “Where did the two brats go?”

“To be honest, I have no clue.” Jongin murmured embarrassed and clearing his voice after a bit of the fan boying moment he had.

“We really need to widen our circle of friends.” Kyungsoo muttered putting the bunny ears where they belonged.

“I have loads of friends, in fact; I have 200 friends following my dancing blog.” Jongin proudly stated. He had a blog where he uploaded some videos gaining subscribers that were willing to see what he would put up next.

“Yeah, which you never met in your life.”

“That’s the beauty of it.” Jongin smiled, ruffling Kyungsoo’s now dishevelled hair and chuckling at the confused expression Kyungsoo was showing him.

“I really needed some hoodies, they are warm and comfy.” Jongin had realised after staying with Kyungsoo for a month that the older love comfy clothes and anything that was casual. Normally Jongin like tight clothes but he had to admit (not out loud though) that the comfy clothes looked absolutely cute and huggable on Kyungsoo.

“You already got so much hyung.”

“One or two more won’t hurt anybody.” Jongin rolled his eyes, smiling softly at Kyungsoo’s pout.

“Anyways, you done shopping?” Jongin asked, looking at the bags Kyungsoo was clutching and beginning to walk when Kyungsoo gave a satisfactory nod.

“Should we go back to hotel?” Kyungsoo suggested walking through the shopping mall. He had finished shopping (mostly for him) and he was content now that his top priority was finished.

“Sure! We can think of something to do by then!” Jongin grinned. He lost that grin when suddenly a small hand gripped his arm like chained cuffs, gripping till he swore there would be a bruise.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Is that who I think it is?” Kyungsoo screeched, jumping up and down like a rabbit and squealing every now and then. On the other hand, there was Jongin who was massaging his aching arms and staring at Kyungsoo who seemed to be off in another world.

Jongin decided to follow Kyungsoo’s sight, narrowing his eyes when five boys were strolling out of the Kratviz store. What was so awesome about them?

Sure, they had fangirls everywhere and they were quite handsome but weren’t they just ordinary boys?

“Who are they, hyung?” Kyungsoo turned to look like him like he just murdered someone, widening his big eyes even bigger and his mouth hanging open.

“Who are they? Who are they? What kind of question is that?”

“A normal kind of question?”

“You don’t know who they are? Haven’t you heard of Shinee? The most awesome Korean band ever by the way and no reason can change that.”

“They are a music band?” Jongin gasped. He now knew why there were so many girls hovering around them and the fact that Kyungs-wait.

“You’re a fanboy?” Jongin shouted, only to be covered by Kyungsoo who glared at him.

“Don’t judge but have you heard Onew hyung’s voice? It is heavenly.” Kyungsoo dreamily answered not noticing the silent scoff Jongin emitted.

“I bet I could dance better.” Jongin inaudibly mumbled, crushing the stones and glaring holes at them.

“Come on, we can’t miss this chance. Follow secretly and don’t let them see you.” Kyungsoo tip-toed quietly, eyes shining brightly and eagerly taking snap shots with his phone.

Jongin didn’t like it one bit.

“Oh how cute does Onew look?” Kyungsoo gushed, secretly taking snap shots from behind the pillar. Jongin scoffed for the umpteenth time, muttering he was cuter.

“Can we go?” Jongin whined, he didn’t like the band and no; it had nothing to do with Kyungsoo spazzing about it.

“No! I have still got so many pictures to take!” Kyungsoo gleefully answered, clicking his phone and hiding when SHINee looked in their direction.

Jongin blew his fringe in frustration, following Kyungsoo who continued to take pictures, unknowingly handing him stacks out of stack of Kyungsoo’s bags, loading up on Jongin.

“SHINee this, SHINee that. What’s so great about them?” Jongin complained, stretching his muscles out and narrowing his eyes at SHINee. It didn’t help he had to strain because of the piled up bags.

“Look how close we are to them? One move and I can grab Key!” Once again, Jongin strained to look, praying the bags won’t fall on them.

“Yeah, yeah, who’s Key Omma now?”

“A member?”

“I thought it was your omma?”

“We fans call him that because Key acts like a mum." Kyungsoo explained.

“Okay now one favour, Kyu-”

“Did you spot the new hairstyle, does it mean they are going to have a comeback? I got my money ready! They are going to get be bankrupt if they continue like this.”

“Kyungsoo, your ba-”

“What if they did a cutesy one or maybe a y one? I can’t wait! Jongin, which do you prefer, cute or y?”

“y but now Kyungs-”

“And look at the thighs Onew ha-!” Kyungsoo continued to gush before he stopped mid-sentence as Jongin screamed, watching in horror as the bags toppled down effectively making them fall down to where SHINee was.

With now weird looks sending at their way.

“Um…what were you doing behind the clothes rack?”

“Who are you?” Jongin asked trying to detour the point of the conversation (only making it worse though) making Kyungsoo face-palmed thinking of ways to kill Jongin who had ruined every chance.

“We are SHINee and who are you?” Onew happily answered earning face-palm from Key this time.

“Jongin and here’s my friend who loves you.” Jongin answered cheekily however his face fell when Kyungsoo was blushing, grinning like a shy school girl and honestly, Jongin didn’t like it one bit. Nope.

He rather have angry Kyungsoo then blushing Kyungsoo.

“Oh my god! Look how squishy he is, I can just carry him and put him in my pocket.” Taemin squealed, patting Kyungsoo’s cheeks; Jongin was glaring poison and murder plots to them by now. It didn’t go unnoticed by the diva though. He quickly took Taemin’s hand away, smirking knowingly at Jongin.

“Don’t touch someone else’s property.” Key mumbled to Taemin’s ear, the latter chuckling when he realised the situation and the fact he had felt a creepy aura from the back.

“C-Could I have your signature please?” Kyungsoo whispered, giving them a paper and pen to write on.

“Here’s a personalized signed C-D, how about that?” Onew suggested, handing the personally signed CD to Kyungsoo.

“Thank you so much!” Kyungsoo shouted, hugging the album tightly and smiling widely at Jongin.

“Just figure your feelings out quicker.” Minho and Jonghyun shouted before going away, laughing and doing a winking sign at Kyungsoo. 

“What feelings?”

“That’s ones a keeper.” Key bluntly stated ignoring Jongin's last statement and smiling teasingly together with Taemin at Jongin and Kyungsoo.

“What keeper? Hey. Wai-wait! Where are you going?" Jongin tried to asked, pouting when the sight of five boys dissappeared. Once they were fullygone, Kyungsoo screamed, jumping and showing the C-D up from.

“Thank you! Without you, I would have not even had a decent small conversation with them!” Kyungsoo thanked, clutching the C-D like it depended on it.

“I did nothing.” Jongin sheepishly answered unbeknownst at how Kyungsoo was blabbering and spazzing in front of the entire shopping mall

“You did everything! I would have been a blabbering mess. Argh, I can just kiss you right now!”

Jongin stopped what he was doing and it took a minute before the two realised what Kyungsoo had said.

...

...

Then, it turned awkward.

 


 

{♥ --Author's Note}

 AGAIN, 1AM IN THE MORNING, MIGHT HAVE SERIOUS ENGLISH MSITAKES.

Heya! Another chappie~ updated! IN TIME FOR ONEW DUBU'S BIRTHDAY! Hope you enjoy reading the SHINee cameo! =3= Now, I have a small favour, could you take one minute to decide what type of genre you want my next fanfic to be?

Please take one minute and click on the one you want!

Another  update on Saturday? Don't know~ 

Please upvote my story by clicking the arrow in the foreword! I'll love you forever~