9

FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Suzy waited patiently for her friends to finish shopping for new clothes. Later that day, when they have finished all their exams, she along with her friends decided to go out for a few drinks at a party hosted by their friend. Afterall, she did her best, so why not reward herself with a little bit of freedom and get loose and have a good time that night. It is college, it is what some would do in a normal basis but since she's a person who knows her priorities well, she rarely engages herself with that sort of lifestyle.

"Guys why are you taking so long...."

"Lindz just got herself stuck on the skirt she tried, we can't get her out of it..."

"What a shame Lindz, you've grown a size or two again..."

"It's not me, the zipper got jammed.."

After paying by card they decided to stay at Suzy's place and get ready for the party. 

While making her place a total mess, Suzy and her friends took turns in getting ready. Though it was not much of a formal event, they were almost all too familiar with everyone in the party so they decided to look a little bit more prepared for it. A few minutes later, retouches and with their lipstick on she and friends were ready to roll. 

At the party, Suzy and her friends socialized and somehow got loose. The speakers were booming, laser light filled the place, everyone was hyped up to the max. She and her friends were like girls who just got released from captivity and danced themselves out on the dancefloor until they were worn out. They even caught the attention of a few good friends and introduced them to new ones. 

Occasionally, they would get drinks. All in all, they had a blast. 

"Cheers! A new chapter opens before us!"

They gulped whatever it is in their shotglasses one after another. 

The night when by in a flash. They totally owned the night.