6

FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Suzy woke up feeling a little sore that morning. All night she studied for an exam and never realized that she slept seated on her desk.Her neck and her arms felt like heavy masses of muscles her own body can't support. Slowly she made her way in her room and looked outside the window. Eventhough it's already past seven in the morning the sky was saturated with dark clouds that loomed over the entire city. Strange but she remembered that there was a forcastd typhoon for that day. She proceeded to make breakfast, she took her time, exams would only begin in one in the afternoon when she heard her phone rang.She took the call, surprised to e informed that there would be no classes for that day. 

Relieved, she went back to sleep, this time in her bed. 

Myungsoo on the other hand was still awake when he heard of the the news that there would be a class suspension due to the incremennt weather. He looked outside and the darkness of the surroundings made him feel sleepy. On the wall, posted was a reminder that a package is supposed to arrive today. He had wondered if it had arrived by now. He went down the lobby to check. 

When he went back to his unit, a sudden force out all of his energy and he was engulfed the the idea of sleeping. After changing, he jumped on his bed, surprisingly, the last thing he saw before his heavy eyelids come to a complete close, was the image of his neighbor's surprised look on her face. He slept with a small smile on his face. 

Myungsoo who was in a deep sleep, unsure if he heared someone ringing his dorbell continously for the past five minutes, stood up from bed to check if there was someone on the door. 

He opened the door as wide as it can go but there was no one, just Suzy locking her own door, on her way out. 

Myungsoo and Suzy stared at each other with awkward silence surrounding them for a few minutes.

Myungsoo who literally had just been out of bed, with only his ruined hair-do , sando and shorts staring into Suzy who looked like shw set to go out for coffee with her friends, it was Myungsoo who first bailed out. 

"Do you need anything from me?"

His eyes were half open, scratching his head he waited for an answer. 

Her eyebrows crossed and she looked from side to side, she was definately not the one who did that, nor had she had an idea of what is going on. So she shook her head. Before she could say anything, Myungsoo went back inside. 

Wondering if his hearing things subconsciously he hit himself in the head, but he hit himeself again when he realized that it was embarassing enough to be seen in his clothes at the moment. 

As for her she just shrugged it off and went out.