20

FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Suzy looked at her wrist watch. 
"Myungsoo, it's already 5:30.", she said.

"Just bear with it, we're almost done.", he replied. 

Both of them lowered their voice while talking with each other. 

While waiting for his mother's car, the three of them stood infront of the restaurant. 

They didn't speak to one another but Suzy and his mother smiled at each other once in a while. Slowly, Suzy's feeling at ease. The white car which is smiliar to Myungsoo's black one was near the entrance. But when Suzy looked at the other direction it is as if the world stopped turning and she just froze right there. Myungsoo saw Suzy looking shocked and pale. He too faced the direction into which she's looking at so as his mother. 

"Suzy!", a tall dark-haired guy, with big-round eyes and a heartly smile waved at her and called her name out. 

Both and Myungsoo and his mother had a very confused look written all over their face while Suzy just stared blankly. 

The more the guy inched closer to them the more recognizable he became. 

How can't she forget, the smile the walk, eveyrthing remained the same. 

But what's more surprising is Myungsoo's reaction when he found out who it was. 

How can he forgett, the smile, the walk, nothing changed. 

"You know him?", Myungsoo asked Suzy. 

She just nodded, unable to speak. 

"Hi Suzy.", the guy was finally infront of her. A foot away from her. 

This was the day she had been waiting for. The day he'll come back to her. 

Good things come for those who wait. She said to herself. She smiled at him. She wanted to hug him right away but she then remembered that Myungsoo and his mother were still around. 

"Hi Minho."

"And who's he?", Minhee suddenly interjected,referring to Minho, Minho then realized that the two person beside her was with Suzy. She also realized that there she was, in the middle of a certain chaos. Myungsoo also didn't have any idea what was happening. 

"Ah, Oh by the way, have I told you that we're going to meet up with Suzy's friend here? Because of your urgent demands we had to adjust, that is why I called a driver to take you home.", Myungsoo said. Good thing Myungsoo spoke up, but then.

"And who's he?", Minho asked referring to Myungsoo. 

"He's Myungsoo, and his mother, Minhee. ummm, he introduced me to his mom while she's around since we've been going out for a month or so.."

"Oh, I see. you've never told me you're seeing someone right now."

The whole thing made yer heart pound like crazy, she's starting to sweat. The whole thing's just a lie. What if Minho wanted to meet up with her because he had changed his mind and wants to get back with her, but now he knows she's already seeing someone, there's a way to sort all of this but not with Minhee around, she thought. 

"Dear, you look so familiar.", Minhee told Minho. 

"Wait, right, I remember know. I been to your exhibit in New York last fall. I wasn't able to talk to you personally at that time. I personally love your paintings dear. I'm Kim Minhee, Vice President of Global Industrial Constructions Group of Companies. I'm his mother and I believe Suzy's dating my son Myungsoo."

"Right, Director Kim, how can I forget. I'm deeply apologize for not being able to recognize the people behind the success of my exhibit. I don't deserve to get sponsorship from your company madame."

"It's ok, you don't have to worry about it Minho. So I see you're friends with Suzy. What a coincedence we've all met here. I am on my way home, it was nice meeting you the last minute."

Minho smiled. Suzy suddenly didn't know where to place herself, while Myungsoo's mother is having a talk with Minho who looked very professional while talking with her. She also came to realize that Myungsoo is far more of a person than to what she thinks he is. He must be a successor of a very established company. But she admired him for being hardworking in his studies despite being secured of his future already. 

"Kim Myungsoo?",Minho asked. 

"Yeah.", he simply replied. 

Suzy felt that Myungsoo's really uncomfortable in that situation, she wondered why. He stared at Minho with a death glare and he looked as if he was already loosing his cool. He clenched is fist. This was the first time she saw him do such actions. Could he be possibly angry at him? No, ofcourse not, so he was angry at her, but why. Just before Minho came Myungsoo was in a percetly good mood. This worried Suzy alot.