21

FOREVER AND ALWAYS

"So how was Paris?", Myungsoo said. 

Suzy thought that Myungsoo was talking to her but in fact it was Minho who he was asking. 

"It was so amazing, but being away for so long, I just so wanted to comeback.", Minho answered. 

Suzy didn't have any idea what has been going on.

Myungsoo turned to Suzy and smiled. How can a person easily change quickly. 

"Suzy, why don't we get back inside and grab a bite."

And too much to her surprise, grabbed on to her left arm and led the way back inside. Suzy followed him, while he practically dragged her inside. Minho followed the two of them. When they reach their table the three of them sat together. It was in a round table for three, Suzy sat in between the two of the guys. 

"So what are you upto now Myungsoo?", Minho asked. 

"I'm into architecture now.", he simply answered. His voice was in a low tone that even Suzy felt like something must have happened. 

"Well, it all makes sense when you're going to succeed your father.", Minho said. 

Suzy looked at Minho, he looked like he really do know Myungsoo well. 

"You seem like you know each othr very well.",Suzy said. 

"Well, that happens to be true.", Minho said. 

"And you didn't tell me that you know him.", Myungsoo said. 

"Well, you didn't tell me either you knew him.", Suzy answered. 

Both of them looked like they're about to start a lovers fight and so Minho chuckled a bit. 

"Shall we order?", Minho said.

"Suzy, I didn't know you were dating someone, and you're dating Myungsoo. Wonderful! Tell me more about it.", he added. 

But even before Suzy can open to answer, Myungsoo answered for her. 

"Funny, but actually, she and I aren't........"

Below the table, Suzy grabbed hold of Myungsoo's hand,she knew what he was going to say next. Myungsoo tried to remove Suzy's hand from his and he looked starteled and annoyed when Suzy held on to his hand suddenly. He looked at her helpless expresssion and tried to figure out what she was doing but then he realized it was the same helpless expression Suzy had when she and him were in his bathroom talking about the guy who had hurt Suzy soo much. 

After being in a trance for a few seconds, he got back to his senses. Minho was waiting patiently for him to continue what he was saying.

"We aren't really.....", Myungsoo hesitated. Sure he doesn't want Minho to get the wrong idea of them dating when infact theey weren't even close friends to begin with. 

"even considered dating anymore...", Myungsoo added. 

Suzy sighed, the feeling of disappointmen, frustration and embarassment. 

"I feel like were just naturally for each other. I don't feel like we're dating, more like having fun together. Maybe it's like that when you really like someone.", Myungsoo said. 

Suzy looked at Myungsoo, her eyes widened and Myungsoo can't really understand what she really meant with the expression written on her face. To her, she didn't expect that Myungsoo would ever back her up again. But her heartached, she didn't understand why and she didn't want it to be. 

Myungsoo grinned at her, as if he was very proud of what he said. 

Suzy looked at Minho, but his bright expression didn't seem to be shaken. She felt like crying there.