25

FOREVER AND ALWAYS

 

When Suzy opened her eyes. She was still inside his car but he wasn't there and she found out that they have stopped at a convenience store. She removed her seatbelt got her bag and went inside the store. She saw Myungsoo standing infront of the beverage's chiller. 
"Feeling better?", he said. He didn't even have to look behind his back to notice that Suzy was there. He saw her reflection on the chiller's mirror door. Her hair now held in a high messy bun. Though she still looked pale she seemed to be in a better condition than before. 
"Sort of.", she replied. They walked over the icecream freezer. Myungsoo took a few bottles of water, a bag of chips, a bar of chocolate, a pouch of marshmallows. 
"What are these for?", she asked. 
"Didn't you tell me that I've hurt you, I think I should atleast try to make you feel better afterwards."
Suzy sighed.
"I think you're ok after dozing off, I don't think there's a need for me to but all these stuff."
"You're a player. I knew it. How come you know all of these stuff. Only a player knows.", Suzy said. 
Myungsoo just ignored her and started putting back the things he took to their shelves. 
"Suzy, don't try and hide it from me. I'm not a fool. Stop trying to show me you're fine.", Myungsoo replied. 
That is what she exactly wanted to hear. The first teardrop for that night fell down her cheeks and dropped on the floor. She wiped the tears that came after with her hands. She marched away from he. He thought that Suzy would leave and he pretended to continue to ignore her. 
Suddenly he saw Suzy on the other side of the store and a small red box thrown towards him. 
"This is what I want.", he heard her say.
A box of chocolate pies. A box of choloate coated marshmallows sandwiched in two milk biscuits indivually wrapped in red packaging. 
"I go crazy over those when I'm feeling down.", she added.
Her eyes were welling up with tears, her cheeks are red from the friction between the surface of her cheek and her hands when they wipe away her tears. 
He caught the box and looked back at her, she ran out of the store. Myungsoo got two more boxes of chocolate pies from the shelves and paid. 
Suzy was waiting inside his car. He got in but Suzy didn't even noticed him. 
"Since we don't have classes for tomorrow. What do you want to do for the rest of the night?", Myungsoo asked her before he starts the engine of his car. 
"Why are you trying to cheer me up?", she replied instead. 
"Don't answer a question with another question."
"Why Myungsoo?"
"Because I believe that everything happens for a reason."
This reached her heart and she felt grateful to him. 
"And I have extra gas money to spend and a credit card that's never been used.", he added. 
If this is meant to cheer her up.Suzy was surprised to see him trying.