14

FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Several days have passed since that incident and both of them tried to live their lives as if nothing happened. On several occassions they'd meet outside, they tend to avoid each other. Myungsoo tried to approach her once but she deliberately avoided him. Myungsoo kept on recalling if he had done something that made Suzy mad but infact she was just so embarrassed by what she had done. Myungsoo wanted to be assured that there were no misunderstandings between the two of them but Suzy just kept on avoiding him. 

Myungsoo went down to do his laundry at the shop near their building, he was delighted when he saw Suzy inside the shop waitiing for her turn. She didn't seem to notice him so this might be his chance. Suzy was caught of guard when Myungsoo approached her. 

"Hey"

"Oh, hi."

"So when are you going to return my shirt?"

"I'm so sorry I forgot about it, but I think your shirt is already in the dryer.If you want you can have it back once I've finished my laundry."

"Nice, I was looking for it the other day but then I remembered that I lent you the shirt.", Myungsoo said, teasing her. 

Suzy started to blush out of embarassment. 

"Are you teasing me?", she asked sarcasticly. 

"No I'm not I'm just stating facts.", and Myungsoo laughed. 

Both of them knew what he meant.

Myungsoo started sorting his clothes and placed them inside the washer one by one. Suzy was reading a book while waiting for the washer's timer to ring. 

It was awkward for the both of them afterwards. Myungsoo pressed the washer's start button, there was nothing left to do but wait for it to finish. 

Myungsoo sat near Suzy but Suzy kept herself busy with her readings but at times, Suzy would steal glances at him and he'll notice it.

"For how long are you trying to play this game?", he asked. 

Suzy was taken a back. She was obviously trying to find a way to talk to him but she'd always back out. 

"What? I don't get it."

"I've been trying to approach you but you keep on avoiding me."

"That's not true."

"Yes you were clearly avoiding me, last time when you saw me at the grocer's shop, you saw me and I was aproaching you, but you dragged your friends outside. You even ran!"

"Don't be too assuming! We were going to surprise one of our friend and we were hiding from her. If I were avoiding you, then I would have left my laundry too."

"And if that's the case, why are you stealing glances at me?"

"I want to talk to you, you know apologize for what happened but you look like you're having deep thoughts and so I'm looking for the right timing to talk."

"And now that you've had my attention, what is it that you wanted to tell me?"

"I'm so sorry for last time. I was having a hard time that's why I have over drank. I promise I wouldn't cause you any trouble again."

"I said it's fine, though you're the only one who did that to me. And you're even worse than my friends when they get drunk. But atleast you didn't throw up."

"I'm glad I didn't. I;m sure if I did, you'd be probably cursing me right now. I must have done other weird things?"

"Yes you did! You cried all night. I asked you why but you just kept on whining."

"I did that?"

"I even have a video of it in my Ipad. I'm planning on uploading it in youtube."

"Seriously!!"

"Yeah. too bad I didn't bring my Ipad with me now."

"Myungsoo!"

Suzy and Myungsoo were causing a scene in the shop. Myungsoo was laughing while Suzy was throwing some hysterics. In the middle of his teasing, the washer's timer suddenly rang. Suzy ran over it and collected her clothes and placed in a basket and later inside the dryer. When she came back Myungsoo was back to being serious. She opened her book and resumed reading. 

"You'll be fine.", Myungsoo said. Suzy wasn't sure with what she heard but Myungsoo said it in a serious tone, and she knew what he meant by asking.

"Thanks.", she replied. Myungsoo then stood up and went to collect his clothes from the washer. 

Suzy sighed. Myungsoo tried to keep up with his act but he knew deep inside it won't help her either.