33

FOREVER AND ALWAYS

"Let's not meet for a while. Get lost or something. If everything would fall into place, then I'd be the one who'd come running back to you."

"And I'll try my best to try to forget you even I know that would be impossible. Maybe all of this seems like a complete nonesense to you, I understand but I hope you wouldn't forget, that I would always be by your side, thinking of you everyday, even if it's me who's the one who'd walked away."

Suzy seemed to be unaffected by everything he said. It made him pitty himself more. He wanted her to contradict everyword he said. He wanted to hear her say, "Don't go.".. 

"Last night, I didn't even catch a wink of sleep, I kinda knew that this was going to happen. But I still kinda hoped that you'll tell me not to go. I guess that won't be happening today. Goodbye Suzy. If we happen to meet by chance, and when the time isn't right, let's pretend we don't know each other ok? Take care."

Myungsoo smiled. A smile. An indication that everything would be alright. He walked towards her, she remained on her toes. He smiled at her again, her heart felt like it would burst from all the emotions she had absorbed on this encounter. Despite the hurt and the confusion he was still able to smile and it burdened her heart more. She didn't know what to say or do. She just froze right on the scene, her senses were up, she can hear, see and feel everything but her whole body felt numb, that she can't show enough emotions or react the way she wanted to. He inched closer to her, he was looking at her eyes, she definately knew that he was sincere with everything he had said. She felt her heart burst, her body being torn into two. War was raging inside her. Her feelings oppossing one another. Both of them were so close at each other that they can feel each other's heartbeat. She wanted to grab hold of him while he's within her reach and not let him go, but she her own body and her own feelings acted against her wishes. 

He patted her shoulder gently, so gentle that it sent her neurons firing up with his touch, and backed of. He turned around and walked away. Already a few feet apart, he hadn't looked back at her and that is when she realized and filled herself with courage so that she could say aloud what's in her heart. 

"I'll wait. Myungsoo, I'll wait for you."