11

FOREVER AND ALWAYS

It was all a different feeling. As if she had slept in a different bed. Unlike her soft cottony sheets, it felt like smooth satin and she kept on wondering why hadn't her alarm rang still she kept on sleeping. Her whole body felt heavy and laying there is just relief. She smelled bacon, probably Lindz preparing breakfast. Though she didn't recall spending the night at Lindz place. She felt hot, the aircon must have automatically turned itself off. Soon the place seemed to be a bit to bright for your typical morning sunshine, she relaized she must have slept more than the usual, so bacon must be for brunch already she thought. 

She sat up and when things became clearer, she found herself in an unfamiliar place. She might have slept in someplace and she doesn't remember anything about it. She stood up and looked for the bathroom. On the bathroom doorknob, she saw her clothes from last night neetly folded and hanged on the knob. 

She started to panick. Had she done something crazy last night. Was she so drunk to do things she wasn't supposed to do. She doesn't know either. She took her clothes and went inside the bathroom. Her eyes widened from what she saw in the mirror. 

Her hair was in a complete mess. 

Her face had stray smudges of makeup everywhere. 

Her skin felt sticky. 

And to top it all of, all that she's wearing on top of her undergarments is an oversized red shirt that has a large number 9 design infront. The shirt was up until half of her thighs and didn't show much and yet this was such a big blow to her. Then someone knocked on the door. 

"Hey Suzy are you alright?", Myungsoo said from the outside. 

"Myungsoo is that you?"

"Yeah, just checking if you're ok.."

"I'm ok. I'll come out after fixing myself first."

Myungsoo was frying some eggs and Suzy sat down. Her head was throbbing from a hangover from last night. 

"What happened last night?", Suzy asked. 

She was half beaten deep inside by the fact that something might really have happened the other night. 

"What do you mean what happened?", Myungsoo replied. 

"Seriously, I don't remember how I got here in the first place."

"Well it's not my fault for you being wasted."

"NO, I WAS NOT WASTED LAST NIGHT", Suzy said in defense. 

"Then you were not wasted last night when you barged in my own apartment 2:30 in the morning."

"You were not wasted when you slept on the chair and accidentally spilled coffee on the floor?"

"You were not wasted enough when you banged the my door, asking me to lend you my own clothes because yours smelled awful... and then after changing pushed me out of my own bed."

"And you were not wasted enough that you cried all night."

"First of all I didn't have a bed to sleep on then you didn't even let me sleep even for a minute. Second, I think something's really bothering you deep inside. I don't know. Lastly, I didn't do anything last night, for your information. Not even a peek."

Myungsoo kept going on and on... 

"You didn't have to say all of those.You just like my naggy mom."