Colours.

A Stranger & A Packet Of Blood.

 

“Anddddddd, there.” I said as I rubbed the plaster on Kyuhyun’s hand.

We had returned to my house after the incident.

“I think it will lessen the pain if you kiss me.” Kyuhyun teased.

“Kyu! My mother is around!” I gasped as I nudged him with my elbow.

“She’s in the kitchen! Come on, just here on the cheek.” He continued.

I looked back and forth from the kitchen to Kyuhyun as I gave in, leaning my face forward to peck his cheek.

“I feeeeeeel much better now.” Kyuhyun said after I leaned back.

I smiled as I happily sighed. Was this really happening? Are we going to be together from now on? Were things going to be different or were they stay the same?

Kyuhyun must have sensed my uncertainty for he pulled me into his arms on the sofa, my head against his chest, my hair.

“I want to be with you. Forever.” His lips grazed my ear as he spoke.

I looked up at Kyuhyun while he looked down at me. “Is there a problem?” He asked.

“Are you s-sure? I-I -….”

“I don’t care what happened to you in the past. I don’t mind at all. I just want to be with you. Is that a lot to ask?” His fingers caressed my cheek.

Kyuhyun doesn’t mind at all?

I shook my head. “N-No. You are sure about this? Because I won’t let you go from now on. I’m going to hold on to you so tightly, you may complain about it.” I said to Kyuhyun as I wiped away a tear that was starting to roll down.

“Hold on to me tightly. I want you do just that.” Kyuhyun said as he snuggled closer to me, our forehead’s touching.

I cupped Kyuhyun’s cheek as I leaned in, and very gently placed my lips on his.

Suddenly, footsteps came shuffling in as Kyuhyun and I pulled away immediately.

“There is still an adult in the house.” My mother said with a smile hanging on her lips.

“Whoops” I mouthed to Kyuhyun as we both laughed.

“I have prepared the guest room, Kyuhyun can sleep there tonight. You know the rules, young lady. Even though you guys are together, I won’t allow any sleeping together nonsense. I trust Kyuhyun on that.” My mother said as she took her cup of warm milk and got up.

“Other than that, goodnight.” My mother said as she went to her bedroom.

“Goodnight, aunty!” Kyuhyun said.

“What? My mother is actually on your side?”

“Of course. This future son-in-law is very trustworthy.” Kyuhyun said, beaming.

My jaw dropped immediately.

“F-Future s-son-in-law?” I burst out laughing. “What makes you think you’ll be the future son-in-law?” I said as I looked away.

“I’m very sure.” Kyuhyun said as he placed his fingers on my chin and turned my face towards him.

“Hmmmmmm.” I sighed.

I leaned my head back onto Kyuhyun’s chest as he pulled me into his lap.

“Kyu?”

“Yeah?”

“Sing me to sleep.”

 

Where do I start from, where it all begin?

No, it doesn’t make any sense, this freedom that I have

See I’m not the same anymore,

Since you walk right through the doors,

I just can’t explain.

 

The moment that you walked into my life,

What a pleasant surprise when you opened my eyes.

The moment when you step into my life,

When the world was black and white,

You put the colour back into my life.

 

(Alarice Thio ~ Colour)

 

I looked up at Kyuhyun as he sang.

“Isn’t this m-my writing?”

“I made it into a song.” He replied with a smile.

“I-It’s beautiful, the tune is wonderful. I like it.” I said as I pecked Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“I’m glad you like it. After Christmas, I took your writing to the studio and worked with the producers.”

“Is it? Kyu? Your schedules.” I reminded him.

“I will do something about it. I will try my best. Remember?” He said those familiar words to me again.

“I’ll be behind you to support you no matter what happens.” I said.

“I know you will.”

“Because your eyes are always honest. They will always be telling the truth even when your mouth is telling a lie.” I continued as I stared into Kyuhyun’s eyes.

He stared back at me before kissing my forehead. “Come; let’s get you some rest…” Kyuhyun stated as he started singing again.

At that moment, nothing mattered anymore; my previous pregnancy, nothing mattered.

 

Only the person that was next to me mattered and that was Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers *waves*

I guess the story will end in a chapter or two soon! :) FLUFFFFY MOMENTS.

COOOOMMMMENNNNT!

  

  

 

 Xoxo.