Reflect.

A Stranger & A Packet Of Blood.

 

“You must be curious.” I said as I sat on the far end of the sofa once again.

Kyu looked up at me. “I’m not going to ask if you feel uncomfortable talking about it.”  He replied.

He was really a gentleman, isn’t he?

But I was getting comfortable talking to him.

I placed my hands together, “You must have heard me shouting before, haven’t you? Through your balcony, you can hear, can’t you?” I said, looking down at my hands.

“I have. But it was only once.” He answered firmly.

“Once?” I looked back up to Kyu, he was staring at me the whole time.

“The day you shouted at your mother over the phone. I presume that was the first time she called you.” Kyu said as his brows furrowed.

I thought back through my memory, trying my best to recall the event. Ahh, the first time my mother called me, how can I forget that conversation I had with her so easily? I was so furious when I was talking to her.

I can still remember I was angry that I destroyed several flower vases by flinging them on the floor.

I nodded my head to Kyu, acknowledging what I remembered.

“So you heard everything?” I asked him after a while.

“I guess I did. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop, I was sitting at the balcony and you were in your living room with the balcony sliding door opened.” He quickly confessed.

I shook my head, indicating it was fine to me. “I had a horrible past.” I admitted.

“Everybody has a past. Who doesn’t? Whether is it horrible or not, it’s not up to you to decide, it’s over already.” Kyu said.

Nobody has said it in that way to me before. Nobody. My past doesn’t really matter?

“What if my past made me become a terrible person? Someone you wouldn’t want to be friends with?” I said.

Kyu continued to stare at me as he tilted his head, “Are you a terrible person?” He returned the question to me.

“Do you think I am a terrible person?” I threw back the question.

He suddenly broke into a smile.

“That’s for you to reflect and for you to know. It’s getting late, I should go back.” Kyu said as he stood up and walked to the door.

I stood up but he stopped me by raising his hand. “Don’t need to send me to the door, I know my way home. You should be thinking about your answer. Oh, and thanks for dinner, I really enjoyed it.” He said before slipping out of my apartment and back to his.

 

May my music inspire you, beautiful one.

I read aloud. Kyu wrote that on the album that he gave to me personally. I lay in bed, looking through the album once again as the disc in it was playing in my stereo.

Kyu left around nine-thirty.

After that, all I heard from his apartment was the sound of someone tickling the piano keys. I never heard anyone playing the piano before.

What to expect from a famous neighbour? I smiled at the thought.

It was a short message but I kept looking at it and rereading it over and over again.

The stereo played the next song as I listened.

 

She comes back
She says she’s sorry
The skilled hands that I missed caress my own
The apologetic eyes that look at me, the voice I want to hear
Tenderly telling me not to cry

If I hold you in my arms you disappear and
The tears flow and my pillow becomes wet
At last I wake up from my sleep
Morning is always like this… My Love

I hope I fall asleep forever like this
I wake up with her presence still…
Although I hope I don’t dream again,
Today too it seems I fall asleep with her presence

She’s smiling
It’s really been too long
I’ve missed that expression, she’s my girl isn’t she
She’s walking away
Embracing another person
My chest feels like it’s being crushed under a heavy weight

I’m dreaming again, right?
Cold sweat runs down me
It’s hurts, it’s a dream of things I hate to even remember
I can’t do anything all day long
We’ll spend time together, right my Love

I hope I sleep forever like this
I wake up with her presence still…
Although I hope I don’t dream again,
Today too it seems I fall asleep with her presence

Everything is becoming cloudy but her image is getting stronger Like in yesterday’s dream, today she comes to me
Now, I don’t sleep alone

I hope I sleep forever like this
I wake up with her presence still…
Although I hope I don’t dream again,
Today too it seems I fall asleep with her presence

If I could only see you again today, if I could do it again, if you came back again….
If you slept by my side just once more, if it happened again…
I wouldn’t want to wake up
If I could fall sleep…

(Super Junior ~ In My Dream)

 

I looked at the lyrics as I heard Kyu’s voice danced round my room in his caramel macchiato velvety voice.

I too agreed that dinner was a pleasant meal and I enjoyed the company somehow. I finally realized what has been missing in my life and now that I’ve found it again, I can’t afford to lose it again.

Maybe, Kyu wasn’t that bad after all, maybe, we could be more than friends?

But I reflected about my ugly past and quickly placed whatever I just thought into a drawer and shut it tightly.

 

I was locking my door when I heard my neighbor’s door swing opened. I turned my head around to the side as I saw Kyu locking his door too.

“Good morning.” I said.

He turned around too quickly, causing him to stumble a bit which was hilarious.

“Good morning to you too.” He said smiling.

“On the way to the blood donation center?” I said, surprised that I was starting the conversation.

Kyu must have noticed it too for he lifted his eyebrow when he heard me spoke.

“Y-Yeah. I’m going there later.” He stuttered a bit.

“Later? I’m going there now. We can go together.” I proposed. I mean, it will be awkward if we went there separately when we are neighbours right?

Kyu looked more amused than before. “Together? You are suggesting we go to the blood donation center together?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers *waves*

Sorry for not updating! My first week of schoooooool is over! The last semester and assignments are already given! Stresss! So I might be updating even slower than this. Sorrry. 

Whenever I place lyrics in this story, it's made to be sung by the character. I'll placed the actual artist in brackets at the end of the lyrics. So don't get confused! 

^^

Hopefully, I can update at least once a weeek! Till the next update, COMMMMENT! 

 

 

Xoxo.