Officially.

A Stranger & A Packet Of Blood.

 

“It’s only two apples. Were you going to wash the skin off it?” Kyuhyun reprimanded me the moment I went back into the room.

 

He stopped the minute he saw my face. “Rae Ah? Why is your face so pale? Are you alright? Are you okay? What’s wrong? What happened? Did something happen outside? That’s why you took so long? Why is your face like that?”

 

I quickly touched my cheek; I must have shown it on my face. I took a deep breath and composed myself before looking back up at Kyuhyun. “You’re really talkative for a person who just fainted, you know?!” I said.

 

“Come here.” Kyuhyun said as I went by his bedside while Kim Mi took the apples and placed them in a plate.

 

“I’m alright.” I emphasized as I sat next to him.

 

Kyuhyun looked at me as he placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it. “Don’t worry. I’ll be here with you from now. I’ll be by your side, with you throughout everything.”

 

“You two. Seriously! Even though I support you guys, must you really show off your relationship in this manner?” Kim Mi said from across the ward.

 

My heart ached when I heard those words from Kyuhyun; after the encounter with the bodyguard, how am I going to face Kyuhyun and act like nothing happened? Something is bound to happen, I just know it. My mother wasn’t someone who would say stuff that she is not capable of. She had the power to do anything, even if it was against the law, she would find a way. I’ve been through that terrible period; it was awful. I don’t want anyone to get hurt again because of me.

 

But, Kyuhyun is here in front of me, affirming me that he will be here with me throughout everything. I want to just grab him and tuck him under my skin and not let my mother find him. Was it that difficult? I want him to be safe. I want him to be healthy. I want him to be happy.

I believe Kyuhyun would do all that he say but will fate or will my mother let his words be true? I doubt so. I truly doubt it. I have everything that I want now, why must my mother come and destroy everything?

 

Why did I ever do to make her control and turn my life upside-down? What have I done wrong?

 

Unknowingly, tears rolled down my face.  My heart was in so much pain.

 

“Rae Ah.” Kyuhyun breathed my name on his lips like it was something worth saying.

 

He thumbed my tears away, “Don’t cry. I don’t allow you to cry unless you’re really happy.”

 

I had to keep this away from Kyuhyun. I couldn’t let him know about this.

“But I’m really happy.” I said as I wiped my tears away.

 

“You don’t look happy at all.” Kyuhyun pointed out.

 

I quickly broke into a smile as Kim Mi passed me some tissue paper. “Thank you. See? I’m happy. You have no idea how happy I am. I’m dating the famous ballad singer, Cho Kyuhyun, you know? I’m his girlfriend!” I said while patting my chest.

 

It was Kyuhyun’s turn to widen his eyes. “What did you just say? Can you repeat what you just say?”

 

He had a weakness. He likes it when I admit that I was his girlfriend. “What did I say? I said so many things. I don’t remember..” I teased.

 

Kyuhyun pulled me closer to him, “The last sentence. Say it one more time.”

 

Kim Mi left the room quietly, giving us personal space.

She truly was a great friend; sister.

 

“I said. I’m dating the famous ballad singer, Cho Kyuhyun. I’m his girlfriend, don’t you know that?”

 

Kyuhyun smiled the biggest grin I have ever seen on him in my entire life. It was like giving a little kid, the biggest ice-cream sundae and watching the reaction.

 

Not waiting a moment, Kyuhyun pulled me into a hug as he placed his hands around my waist tightly. “Thank you! Thank you! You have no idea how contented I am just listening to that. Don’t ever leave me, Rae Ah. I’ll only be happy with you.” Kyuhyun said while resting his chin on my shoulders as I rested mine on his.

 

How do you expect me to reply to such a confession? I couldn’t break his heart. What could be an appropriate respond? I just found out that my mother wants me to leave Kyuhyun and go back to her, if I disobey her, Kyuhyun will be at risk while on the other hand Kyuhyun tells me not to leave him. How? What am I going to do? What am I going to say?

 

“The doctor says you can be discharged by tomorrow. You’ll be able to come home tomorrow.” I tried to change the topic.

 

“You’re always ruining the perfect moment. Aishh.” Kyuhyun said as he pulled away and brushed my fringe.

 

I had no choice. I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t know what could be the right thing to say at that time.

 

 

Cho Kyuhyun’s POV

A week after I was discharged from the hospital, I continued my schedules normally and was preparing for a mini album since I composed a new ballad song.

 

Rae Ah and I are officially together and I couldn’t be happier. It was like we were fated to be together, the connection between the two of us is just hard to put in words. My mother was overjoyed when I told her we were going out officially. She even came down to cook us a meal to celebrate the day after I was discharged!

 

Something that Rae Ah said in the hospital kept bugging me. I don’t know why but I just felt a little uncomfortable listening to it.

 

 

“If I have never met Kyuhyun, all of this would not have happened. I must be such a jinx. Marcus went into an accident then, and now Kyuhyun is so sick. Mother is right; I have such bad luck with relationships. I shouldn’t have started all of this.” Rae Ah sobbed.

 

And the other time, the harsh phone call she had with her mother.

 

 “No, I won’t move back home. That isn’t my home anymore, remember? You kicked me out. You thought I was a disgrace to the family.  You were embarrassed by me. How could you do that? Am I your daughter? Do you even treat me like your own daughter? Do you? I know what you did. You hired someone.” Rae Ah’s voice could be heard from the next door balcony.

“You do not understand me. In what way do you even understand me?  You do not understand what I went through. Do you even bother? Do you even care? If you did, you wouldn’t have taken so long to make this phone call to me. You’re nothing but a stranger to me now. I had enough.” With that, she slammed her receiver down.

 

The previous time when I saw her mother,

 

“My mother had a hand in an accident I got into two years ago.” Rae Ah answered quietly.

 

I’m curious. By any chance, could they all be related? The mother could have just kicked Rae Ah out of the house, why did she have to stage an accident? Who is Marcus? How is he related to Rae Ah? Are they still in contact?

 

Should I ask Rae Ah about this? I’m just being concerned, not interrogating her about her past relationships. Will she answer my questions?

 

 

Rae Ah’s Mother’s POV

 

That girl still doesn’t want to come home is it? Still hanging around with that famous singer? Does he even know she got pregnant before? How can she be my daughter? She’s a used woman, that disgraceful person.

 

It’s utterly disappointing having her as my daughter. If he doesn’t know the truth, I will make sure he finds out. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers *waves*

Hehehehhehehe. Drama part two is coming up soon! I guess it will be a longer story! Hahah! ^^

I hope you guys are enjoying all the Kyuhyun GIFs so far! I really enjoy puting them here in my author's note! :)

Christmas is coming sooon & my birthday falls on Christmas day! So here's wishing everyone all the happiness that Christmas brings! Have a great Christmas!  Kyuhyun GIF spammmmm! (That's your Christmas present from me.)

COMMENT! 

   

 

 \

 

 

 

 

Xoxo.