I'm Sorry.

A Stranger & A Packet Of Blood.

 

I clutched on to the photograph of Marcus and I. I remembered the moment when my mother sent me this photograph of us emerging out of a café in the summer. She was stalking me. She had somebody to follow us. It was terrifying knowing that she was watching us but at the very moment in the photograph, I was genuinely happy. I remembered the romantic atmosphere Marcus had created for that date, it was an anniversary day. We had just finish a meal at our favourite café and Marcus said he wanted to bring me somewhere.

 

Even though I am angry with my mother for following us, I was happy to have received such a photograph then. Marcus and I were smiling truthfully from our hearts.

 

But Marcus is no longer around and I had moved on.

 

I looked at the diary in my lap as I sat cross-legged on my yoga mat at the balcony, it was the year that Marcus died and I lost my baby. I flipped through the pages slowly; it was about time I threw this diary away.

 

“Rae Ah!” Kim Mi shouted. She had moved back home the moment Kyuhyun and I got back together. But she pop by today to pass me some stuff and to hang out.

 

“Coming!” I said as I left the diary on the yoga mat and went in.

 

 

As Rae Ah went in, a strong breeze of the cool winter wind blew by and flipped the pages of Rae Ah’s diary which she had left behind. Another photograph was blown out and it played with the wind while landing in Kyuhyun’s balcony.

 

 

“What do you want?” I asked as I went into the kitchen.

 

“Where is the drainer? For the tea leaves?” Kim Mi asked as she opened the different drawers.

 

“The one on the right, last drawer.” I replied in a jiffy.

 

“I thought it was something more important than finding a tea leave drainer.” I said before returning to the balcony.

 

Taking the diary in my hands, I brought it back into the house and threw it in the bin.

 

 

Cho Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I heard Kim Mi’s voice through the walls. She was over at Rae Ah’s house again? I yawned and stretched as I made my way to the balcony, maybe Rae Ah was doing her yoga or she might be at her balcony too.

 

I haven’t gotten a chance to speak to Rae Ah about the photograph; I just don’t know how to approach her and bring up that certain topic.

 

I pushed the balcony sliding door and stood at the balcony, enjoying the fresh winter air.

 

Taking a step forward, my feet touched something as I looked down. It was a photograph of an ultrasound scan. Something that pregnant ladies have after going for their check up and review from their specialist. But why would I have an ultrasound photograph on the floor of my balcony?

 

I picked up the photograph and stared at the image, it was difficult for me to figure out which part of the body was at where, the entire image actually looked quite disgusting to me. Without a thought, I turned the photograph around and there were scribbles on it.

 

As I read the words on it, my eyes widened my heart beat faster.

 

 

To my dearest baby living inside me,

You must grow up; healthy and strong.

Mummy & Daddy loves you so much.

 

Rae Ah & Marcus

 

 

Baby? Marcus?

 

Rae Ah had a baby with Marcus? What is going on?

I took the ultrasound photograph and stormed my way to Rae Ah’s apartment.

 

Pressing on her doorbell repeatedly. “Whoa whoa!” Kim Mi said as she opened the door.

 

“I know you are excited to see Rae Ah but must you-“ I interrupted Kim Mi as I barged into the apartment.

 

“Rae Ah! Rae Ah!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

 

“Come out!” I continued.

 

“Must you show your eagerness like that? What’s going on?” Kim Mi said as she came and stood beside me.

 

Rae Ah came out running. Soothing her skirt as she saw me, brushing her fringe behind her ears and smiled.

 

“Kyu? What’s going on? Why are you so worked out?” She said.

 

I couldn’t control my anger; somehow, the thought about being rational was no longer there. She had a baby once? Was the child alive? She had been keeping a child behind my back? It was something I couldn’t comprehend. She didn’t even tell me anything?

 

I grabbed Rae Ah’s wrist and pulled her to her balcony.

 

I closed the sliding door as Rae Ah stood at the balcony with me, puzzled.

 

“Kyu? What’s wrong? Please tell me, I’m freaking out here!” Rae Ah pleaded.

 

“What’s going on? Let me show you what’s going on. This, look at this.” I said as I passed her the ultrasound photograph.

 

Rae Ah took the photograph from my hand and gasped.

 

“H-How? H-How on earth did you g-get t-this?” She stuttered.

 

“That’s not important at this moment.” I replied.

 

Kim Mi, watching the situation rushed forward and snatched the photograph from Rae Ah’s hand. She too was startled when she saw the ultrasound photograph.

 

“Oh my goodness! Are you checking on Rae Ah?! How did you get this ultrasound photograph?” Kim Mi shrieked.

 

I stared at Rae Ah, watching her expression as she looked flustered, panicky in a way I have never seen her behave before.

 

“You would have found out about it sooner or later.” She said, looking down to the floor while placing a hand on her belly.

 

“Are you two-timing me? Are you together with Marcus? You are carrying his child! Where is this Marcus?! I need to see him. You are joking right? How could you do that? How could you just fool me into this relationship? You are already building your own family.” I said as I glared at Rae Ah.

 

“W-What did you say?” Rae Ah asked, eyes widening by what I just said to her.

 

“Am I a third party in your relationship? You mentioned Marcus before, in the hospital! I’m not dumb, Rae Ah. You love him. How could you love me as well?” I questioned her back.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun! Don’t you trust Rae Ah at all? How could you say such a thing?” Kim Mi shoved me by pushing my shoulders.

 

I couldn’t trust her anymore, could I?

 

“Kim Mi! He’s right.” Rae Ah said.

 

“What?” Kim Mi turned around to face her best friend.

 

Rae Ah looked up as she walked forward. “Kyuhyun’s right. He is a third party in my relationship with Marcus. I just wanted to experience what it’s like to date a celebrity. I guess it was fun. But all good things must come to an end, right?” Rae Ah sneered.

 

I narrowed my eyes at Rae Ah. This doesn’t sound like her but who am I to say that? I don’t know so many things about her!

 

“Choi Rae Ah! Do you even know what you are talking about?” Kim Mi held onto Rae Ah’s hand which she shrugged off.

 

“I was two-timing you from the beginning. My heart only has a very small space and it can only fit one person.” Rae Ah confessed.

 

My temper flared. “You. You must be kidding right?” I said.

 

 

Choi Rae Ah’s POV

 

This was the only way that Kyuhyun can be safe. If I leave him, my mother won’t send anyone else to hurt him, Kyuhyun will be healthy and safe. How on earth did the ultrasound photograph land in his hands anyway?

 

The diary! I left it out at the balcony just now! Such a coincidence?

 

“Do I look like I’m kidding?” I said.

 

“We’re over.” Kyuhyun spat as he left my apartment angrily.

 

The moment the door closed, I collapsed onto the floor.

 

“Rae Ah?! What’s going on? Why did you say all those hurtful things to him? I thought you love him!” Kim Mi said as she held onto me.

 

“I had no choice, Kim Mi. I had no choice.” I said in a whisper.

 

I’m sorry for hurting you Kyuhyun. I don’t want anything worse to happen to you. The internal bleeding incident was already enough for me. You can’t be harm in any other way. I won’t let anyone else hurt you especially my mother therefore, I have decided to hurt your feelings myself.

 

I’m sorry for being selfish. I’m sorry for not telling you the truth about Marcus and the baby earlier.

 

I’m sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers *waves*

 

I'm back from my holiday in Shanghai! It was so fun! I saw snow for the first time! The locals said it hardly snows in Shanghai so we were quite lucky to experience the snow in Shanghai! Happppppy new yearrrrrrrrr! :) 

 

Drama is starting againnnnnnnnnn! ^^

 

Commmment! 

 

 

  

 

Xoxo