It's Over.

A Stranger & A Packet Of Blood.

 

“That silly boy. I told him during the promotional event that he shouldn’t play with Rae Ah’s feelings like that. When I heard what he was doing, I was shocked too.” Mrs Cho continued her conversation.

I was stunned as I heard what Mrs Cho said; “He shouldn’t play with Rae Ah’s feelings like that.”

So Kyuhyun was playing with my feelings all along? Why? Because he was some big shot? Because he was a celebrity and he couldn’t have a normal life? And he needed me as some side-kick to make him feel like an ordinary person?

His feelings weren’t real in either of the identities? I was right about what I thought he would be.

The door suddenly opened and a gasp could be heard from Mrs Cho and the senior nurse.

“Rae Ah?!” both of them echoed each other.

I looked at them as tears were b at the corner of my eyes.

Mrs Cho straightaway changed the topic.

“Oh Rae Ah! You went to this café? Is that Himalayan tea latte? That’s Kyuhyun special drink at the café. His friend made it for him specially.”

My eyes shifted to the drink and then to Mrs Cho. “Hyun was the one who introduced me to this drink. I didn’t know Kyuhyun knew about this drink too.” I said sharply.

“Rae Ah.” The senior nurse called.

“He didn’t do it on purpose. He-..” But I couldn’t take it already.

“He lied to me from the beginning.” I said softly.

“Rae Ah, he didn’t mean it that way.” Mrs Cho said as she looked pleadingly to me.

“Then in what way, Mrs Cho?” I snapped back at her before turning to leave.

I walked as fast as I could to the entrance.

“Rae Ah?!” A voice called out as I turned around.

Speak of the devil as Hyun stood there in his cap and mask. I stopped as I walked towards him.

“Rae Ah? Are you alright? You look like you are going to cry? Did something happen?” He asked immediately.

“Something happened. Something grave happened.” I said back to him coldly.

“What happened?” He said.

Hyun looked over at my hand holding the latte. “You went to the café, earlier on?”

“The barista told me this drink was made especially for his ex-classmate because they went to the same college.” I said.

Hyun’s eyes widened as I spoke.

“Himalayan Tea Latte? Am I right, Kyuhyun?” I stared at him as I articulate every single word clearly.

“What are you talking about?” Hyun said in disbelief.

“That’s enough! Take off your mask.” I commanded.

“Rae Ah, I-I.. Rae-…”  Hyun stuttered.

“I said take it off!” Tears were streaming down my face as my hand rose and pulled the mask down from Hyun’s face.

 Kyuhyun stood down in utter shame.

“You were Cho Kyuhyun all along. Why did you lie to me?” I sneered at him.

“Rae Ah, I can explain this. I-..” Kyuhyun tried to save himself.

But I didn’t let him do so.

“Save it. I don’t want to listen to anymore of your stories or your lies. I was just a toy aren’t I? Were you just going to play with me till you are bored and then dump me?” I spat as my tears flowed endlessly.

After Marcus died, I could never find peace within myself until I picked up yoga but Kyuhyun had touched one part of my heart that was untouchable. He opened me up to a whole new world of ideas and inspirations, a whole new concept of love. He was someone that I thought I could depend on but I guess I was wrong. He was just playing with me. He had no idea of actually wanting me.

It was like a kick in the gut. The feelings all mashed up together. I couldn’t trust him anymore. I was pushed back to the place from the start, to the place where I didn’t let anyone in and I didn’t let myself out too.

I wanted to raise my hand and slap him but somehow I couldn’t do so. 

The most I could force out from myself was, “I hate you, Cho Kyuhyun.”

With that, I threw the latte at him and left the blood donation center.

 

Cho Kyuhyun’s POV

I felt the dampness of the latte soaking into my shirt. Rae Ah had found out. She finally found out but how? From the café?

My mother and the senior nurse walked out in the entrance area. Guilt was written all over their face.

“Kyu, Rae Ah heard us talking in the main office.” The senior nurse confessed.

“Son, you told her you didn’t mean it right?” My mother said.

“She didn’t even give me a chance to explain. How do you expect me to tell her that?” I said to the both of them.

“We’re so sorry. We should have closed the door. It was our mistake.” The senior nurse said as she came forward.

“It’s alright. It’s not your fault. It’s mine. I shouldn’t have did that to her from the beginning. Now everything is over.” I said as I took the tissue paper from my mother to clean my shirt.

“You can still go after her, Kyu. She will understand.” The senior nurse continued.

I shook my head.

“She won’t. She hates me now.” I said as I buried my face in my palms as I cried for the first time over a girl.

“Oh son.” My mother came and gave me a hug as I continued crying.

“Everything will be alright. Just believe that it will turn out fine.” My mother said as she patted my back.

How was everything going to be fine? Rae Ah hates me. She is furious with me.

How am I going to face her ever again? I doubt she even wants to see me.

After ensuring my mum that I would be fine, I made my way to the café. The moment I went in, my friend immediately look up and me and smile. “Kyuhyun! Your girl came just now and I got her your special drink!”

“Oh you did? Thanks.” I said as I made my way to my usual corner of the café.

I sat there absentmindedly thinking, all the emotions that were running through me. She was mine yesterday, now she’s gone, out of my arms.

I was so happy yesterday when she held my hand and hugged me. That burst of happiness was so overwhelming.

I took out my lyrics book and immediately pen down the thoughts I had in my mind at the moment.

 

Can I love you? I have something I want to say.

But my lips are heavy and my heart has words that it couldn’t say even once.

You’re getting further away when I still have words I couldn’t say, my dear.

Like a fool, I swallowed those words into my heart.

Even though it hurts, I only want you.

Please love me just once.

Can I crazily call out your name just once?

Because of my heart, I want to go closer to your side.

 

(Kyuhyun ~ Just Once.)

 

I started scribbling on the page as tears came down unknowingly. Rae Ah came into my life and became such a big part of it. She had such unique features and personality. The way she handles situation was always so unexpected. I was attracted to her unexpectedness; the way she always surprises me with her actions and words.

I had to let her know that I didn’t mean to lie to her. I truly liked her. I wasn’t playing with her feelings. I really loved her. I quickly gathered my things and headed for home.

 

Choi Rae Ah’s POV

I went home angrily and went to the garden and gathered all the flowers and started arranging them in vases. Some of the flowers had thorns but I didn’t care, I just let them pierce my fingers and hand as I held them. The physical pain couldn’t be compared to the emotional pain in my heart.

I was there arranging the flowers for quite a while, about an hour or so? Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I’m guessing Kyuhyun was outside the door. I stopped arranging as I looked towards the door.

I walked to my front door as I stood there; I looked into the eye-hole. Kyuhyun was indeed standing outside, looking towards the ground, and rocking his heels back and forth before pressing the doorbell again. He leaned in to listen if I was home.

“I thought I already told you I didn’t want to hear anything from you.” I said behind the door as I continued to look in the eye-hole.

I saw his face lit up when he heard my voice.

“Rae Ah. Please open the door. I want to speak to you face to face. Please.” Kyuhyun pleaded.

“Who are you? Kyuhyun? Hyun?” I said sarcastically.

“I’m Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. The one you hate.” He said sadly.

“There is nothing else to talk about.” I said harshly.

“Please, Rae Ah. Let me see your face.” He begged.

I opened the door halfway and Kyuhyun’s face beamed as he saw mine.

“Rae Ah, I want to apologize to you.” Kyuhyun said as he looked into my eyes.

I looked at him briefly before turning my head away, his eyes were filled with remorse or so I thought.

“Why do you need to apologize to me? Did you do something wrong?” I added on sarcastically.

 

“I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun said and he immediately bowed towards me. As his eyes scanned me, his eyes widened at the sight of my hands.

“Rae Ah, your hands! What are you doing to yourself?” He quickly walked forward towards me grabbing my hand and checked my hand, taking his handkerchief from his pocket and wiping the blood. However, I shrugged his hand away. I didn’t want to be fooled by him again.

“I don’t want to hear the word sorry.” I said back to him even though I was quite shocked by his action.

“I’m tired of hearing that word sorry. Don’t say that word. I don’t want to hear it.” I repeated myself.

“Rae Ah, I want you to know that I wasn’t lying when I said that I lov-..”

“You already started lying to me right from the very beginning. Was I someone easy to prey on?” My volume grew louder.

“It’s not that, Rae Ah. I-I…”

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, have you ever considered my feelings?” I said as I slammed the door in his face as buckets of tears came streaming down. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers *waves*

Another chapter for you because I feel like it. Enjoyyyyy. 

 

Xoxo.