Hyung Lets Go Home.. :(

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mika, table #5 is up." I grab the tray and head to the table and plaster a fake smile on my face and serve the customers. I try and not stay too long since this regular likes to make passes at EVERY female staff member. I start to walk away till he grabs my hand and gives me a $50 tip. I smile and of course I have to say "I think this is too much, please no need for a tip." and of course "A pretty young face like yours should go out and spend it on new clothes, it's no problem. Plus don't you know, I have a lot of money, 50 dollars is like 1 dollar to me." I smile "Well in that case thank you so much Sir." I finally get to walk away and serve the rest and now it's my break. I walk out in the back and take out a ciggertte. Before I could light it my phone rings, I pick it up with out looking at the number.

Me: Hello? Caller: Ah.. Hello is this Mika? Me: Yes Caller: Oh well hello I'm with 'Living With Big Bang' Me: Oh, ah yes. Is this Mr. Na? Caller: Yes it is, I'm glad you knew I was calling Me: I was informed you would be called me Mr. Na: I hope I'm not interupting anything Me: No, not at all. Na: Well I'm just calling to inform you that the camera crew and I have arrived. Me: Oh my gosh, are you on the way to my house, I'm not actually there. Na: (chuckle) No we're not, I was actually calling to see when is a good time for us to meet? Me: I won't be free till after work which is at 2:30pm Na: That's fine, I think the crew would like to nap before then so it works out. I'll call you again after 2. Me: Yes, please do!

(PHONE CONVO END)

 

I light up the ciggerette but then had to put it out since the manager said my breaks over. Ugh, so tired I cleaned all last night till 5am and then took a shower and got ready for work. I'm on no sleep and I still have to go to the school and check on the class. I usally would spend ours with the class but since I can't, a few minutes should make me happy as well as the kids. Can't wait to see their faces. Oh but then I have to tell them I won't be able to come in as much. At least the have Tony to wrestle with. After a few more hours of serving and picking up messes, I'm finally off, good thing today is pay day. Since I've been working over time, I know my pay will be good. I rush into my car with out changing from the uniform. Once I park in the school lot, I crawl to the back seat and change into my sweats then head towards thoughs huge push through doors that lead to the gym.

"YO.. why are you just sitting there? Why isn't the music playing?" while yelling at I could see some of the kids faces light up and others were still upset. "Whats with the long faces?" I walk to the front where the stage is and stand by Tony another volenteer for this youth group. "Tony told us you wont be coming anymore.. is it true?" I look at Tony then to the kids "Well, that's not completely a lie. I won't be coming here AS MUCH. I'll still be coming but not every day, maybe a few times a week." The kids finally lit up and started getting up. "Alright, well I can't stay for long so lets get in as much as we can" everyone starts stretching.

After about Mehour of practice I have to say bye to the rugrats. Once in my car I look at the clock and I thought I would have more time but no I only have 20 minutes to get home and change. I rush back hoping to get all green lights, and I guess luck is on my side becuase I got 7 green lights AND people let me go first. Wow, Big Bang coming is wonderful.. Oh .. I shouldn't get too excited while driving. Last time I almost crashed while hearing about their big win against Brittney Spears.

I get home and once again I'm almost tackled down by my baby girl Vixxy. This is what I get for wanting a Husky, not just some ordinary Huskey but a mix with a wolf huskey. Gosh I'm too obssesed with the unnormal. Any ways I hurry and clean what ever else I missed last night and fix myself up with a mini shower and some make-up. Now that I'm done I feed Vixxy and do another search around the house to make sure I have NOTHING embarassing that I would want to die if anyone saw. I check my room once more and thank god I did becuase I forgot to put my () mangas away. *I'm Singing My Bluuuees~~~* I look at my phone and see Mr. Na's number come up and a franticly pick it up.

Me: Hello Na: Hi, It's Mr. Na again Me: Yes, hello! Na: Is now a good time to meet? Me: Yes it is, where would you like to meet at? Na: I was hoping your place. As to see where we'll be setting up the cameras. Is that fine? Me: That's perfect! I will be waiting then. Na: We will be there soon, bye!

(PHONE CONVO END)

 

I pace up and down the hall way just waiting for the bell to ring or to hear a knock on the door. I can't help but think "OH MY GOD, IS T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter