Dimples!

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't believe that just happened. BIG BANG was just in my room, they even laid on my bed and went through my closet. I really could have died of a heart attack. My mangas were almost seen. good thing GD stepped in and told the guys to start getting out. I was really surprised when even Taeyang went through my book shelfs. Now we're back in the living room and after showing off their 'Special' talents, it's been decided.

 

Small Room: Seung Ri and Daesung

Bigger Room: GD&TOP

OutSide Room: Taeyang

 

Seung Ri and Daesung even though they were funny and cute they were out cuted by TOP's aegyo and hip . GD freestyled a rap and even made a funny face. I think I was a bit biased on picking 1st place. Taeyang was just super y while dancing.. he even did a little crump for me and showed his Ab's. I hope he's a little more comfortable than he was at first. He seems to really like Vixxy, he keeps staring at her.. I don't know if Vixxy feels the same since she keeps hiding behind me. "Yah, Vixxy come sit in front" I pull on her collar and she sits right in front of me. She then places her left paw on my shoulder on puts pressure on it. "Oh.. would you all like to see her perfom for you all?"

Daesung starts clapping and nodding his head. Taeyang nods as well and Seung Ri agrees after putting his bag beside his feet. GD&TOP are in the middle of their individule interveiws so I can't ask them. I comb my fingers through Vixxy's fur and think about what tricks to show them. I look around and notice the three boys staring at me, I also just noticed they all have a bag with them. Now that I'm thinking about it, where's their stuff at? "Ah.. before we show you our talents why not place your things in your rooms and settle down a bit. It should give us some time to practice." I smile and stand up from the single chair I was sitting on. Dae smiles back and grabs the other two. Before leaving he turns back "Mika-sshi, Gamsahamnida.. please be kind to us." He bows and leaves me there with a fluttered heart. I look down to Vixxy "Ka ja.. lets practice in the backyard."

 

10 MINUTES LATER

Everyone sits down on the floor since I told them I'll be needing their help. I give each one a dog treat, "Don't get excited, their for Vixxy.. I'll feed you all afterwards arraso?" TOP quickly looks up to me "You can cook?" I laugh more than I should have since GD nudged him and glared at his hyung. "Yes, I can cook. Maybe not what you are used to but it is good." He smiles and wiggles around cutely, his cheeks rise higher then they were before. His actions are so adorable. I wish I could blog about it. After explaining that in the type of home I grew up in, the girls had to learn how to cook I let Vixxy back in. Once she smelled the treats, she was all for the performance. She jumped, rolled, played dead, and howled as well as sang for us. Then she stood up on her hind legs, walked over to the stereo and had me turn it on. The first song to play was a rock song so she shook her head to signal 'NEXT' so I pressed next. The song that came up was still not what she wanted so she covered one of her eyes with her paw. The guys all started laughing and I felt proud. Vixxy then goes to my phone which I gave to Taeyang to hold up.

She gets on all fours and places her paw on his shoulder, puts pressure then looks down at the phone in his hands. Taeyang then goes to my music list and presses play. Vixxy's song wasn't comming out so once again she places her paw over her eye and this time makes a whinning sound. Everyone laughs again and this time Taeyang speaks out "Aish.. then tell me the song." He laughs and then Vixxy takes the phone by mouth and brings it to me. I find her song "Are you ready baby?" She stands up once again and barks. I'm guessing she's excited since she started hopping around a bit. I play the song and you can tell the guys were surprised. I played La-la-la, their debute song. Vixxy danced as best as a dog could, she even went to everyone and twirled in front of them.

Now the finale.. I ask all the guys to stand up. The music ends Vixxy sits down, panting a bit. "With the treats a gave you, please hide them where ever you want. She's been trained to find objects and people." Their mouths turn into O's and then Seung Ri once again yells out "NO ONE FOLLOW ME!" He runs toward the back of the house and after we here things falling, he comes back and sits down. The rest hide theirs too, TOP I think became flustered with so many hidding places that he decided to just put it in his pocket. I hide my laughter and "Can she really find them all?" GD askes. I smile proudly "Yes she can!" Seung Ri slightly pushes GD away from me "I hid mine in a really good place, she wont find it."

I jokingly scoff at his comment "If she finds it then you have to wash the dishes after dinner." All of a sudden the other members start laughing and giving my high fives. Well except Taeyang, I thought he was opening up but I guess not. I let Vixxy sniff the treat and tell her to find them. She starts sniffing the air and right away goes to TOP and makes it look like she's sniffing his crotch. Goodness.. you lucky girl *just joking* TOP becomes flustered by Vixxy's nose just searching everywhere on his right thigh. He finally pulls out the treat and she gobbles it all up. She then goes on to find Taeyangs, and Daesungs.

Well all follow Vixxy to the bathroom and she sits next to the sink. "Did you guys put it somewhere high?" I look to Seung Ri who starts to creep away. He was caught by Taeyang who started laughing in his face. I reach my out my arm and open the mirror door and I see the treat behind my lotion. I grab it and give it to Vixxy. Soon after she finds GD's which I had no clue but he hid it in my room under my bed. We walk back to the living room and settle down from all of us laughing about Seung Ri having to do dishes. Of course I'm not really going to let him do it, it's just for fun. "Should I get started on dinner now?" I look at my watch and notice it's already late. They start to get up till I spoke up "You guys can just relax here or in your rooms while I cook."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter