Mission Card!

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few weeks since we've come to live with Mika and I didn't expect to become close friends with her. I was only going to treat her as a VIP fan but she really got to me. Also though I'm older I still call her Noona for some reason, she really treats me like her brother. Mika is so easy to talk to that I even told her things I haven't told Young Bae hyung. I consider her a best friend but I wont tell her just yet. I want to a little more before that, plus she's been done a bit lately.

I, The GREAT PANDA will soon cheer her up. I've been planning a surpise for her. I hope she loves it, she better or I'll tickle her to death. Now I just have to wait till she gets back from work. SIGH "Wish she didn't work so much.." "Me too. wish she could take a break for a few days" Jiyoung hyung says while making a very noticable pouty face. "Hyung!" "Mm?" He doesn't look at me to answer "Hyung!" "Mu-oet?" he still doesn't look. I stand up from the bed I was sitting on and walked over to Jiyoung "HYU~~~NG!!!" I spring my aegyeo on him and even dance a little. "AISH! MU-OET?! Be a man will you" "Hyung wae do you like Noona?"

He looks at me and you can see his eyes shaking a bit. He always denies that he likes Noona but he's so obvious I wouldn't be surprised if Mika already knows. In a way I hope she doesn't, I love my hyung but I wouldn't want them dating. He's loving in a relationship but he likes to go 'fast' if you know what I mean. So do I but at least I tell the girl before hand. "I don't like her like that.. Any.. anyways she has that one guy always after her." I sigh loudly and reply "We don't know the real story, she has yet to say anything. From what I seen that Jeff guy hurt her before and she's just trying to ignore him."

I can see that little smirk on your face hyung, you're lucky I'm blocking the camera. Also that we don't have our mic's on. you'd be dead if we did. "You think so?" I roll my eyes and just walk out of the room and into the kitchen. I open the fridge and seen an envelope on top of the left overs from yesterday's dinner. I grab it and I see that it's a mission card. "HYUUUUUNNNNGGGGG!!!!" Right away Jiyoung was in the kitchen out of breath, next was Young Bae and the a very sleepy TOP hyung came out holding a pillow with a small drool mark on it.

"Yah, what's wrong?" I flash my little kiddy smile "Look, it's a Mission Card!" Young Bae grabs it and opens it "Yah, shouldn't we wait for Noona?" Young Bae continues to open it "Dummy, it's from her. Also stop calling her Noona she's younger." Tch.. Under my breath I whisper "Jealous" I think he heard me since he's just glaring at me. "Mu.. mu-oet does the card say?" He fixes his eyes on the card and reads it out loud.

 

MISSION CARD!!

"I feel bad for leaving you all alone a lot so I decided to give you something to do. Though in the end it's more for me tehe! Any ways I've hidden 2 pink tickets around the house for you to find. The ones to find the pink tickets can either keep, trade or give away for a price. The tickets have different activity on them, they are the things I can do with the ones who win for this week. But don't think that the ones who fail don't get to do anything. As punishment the rest have to clean the house, bathe Vixxy and go shopping for food. HAVE FUN <3       OH and hana(1) dul (2) set(3) GOOOO!!!"

 

YOUNG BAE'S P.O.V:

 

I look up after I read the mission card and see no one around me. I walk into the living room and see TOP hyung and Seung Ri trashing the place. To be honest I also want to go out. I've grown a little fond of Mika-sshi, because of her I've been able to talk to BB. I walk into the bathroom and search but couldn't find it. I go back to the kitchen and look around but couldn't find anything. Next I searched the hallway closet and found a pink paper but it was a letter of some sort. "FOUND IT!!!" I run over to the voice which was coming from Mika-sshi's room and see Jiyoung jumping up and down.

He was holding a pink ticket and he even kissed it, he must be really happy to be able to get out of the house. I walk out and go into the other two rooms but find nothing. I wonder where she could have put the other. She must have hidden it in her room because no one would have thought of searching her room since it's private. So the other place would have to be either the bathroom but I already checked. I think some more and then rush to the living room and grab two books from the book shelves.

Yesterday she talked about her favorite books and how her room was her favorite place in the house. I flip through the first book and nothing, I slowly go through the second and like I expected "I FOUND THE OTHER!!!" Seung Ri and TOP look at me with eyes of dispare. I stick my tongue out and laugh at them. Jiyoung and I stand in the middle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter