Secret Pen Pal!!

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 10:00pm and they still haven't come home yet, I'm starting to feel pissed. How could a male and a female stay out so long, alone at that? "Hyung?" I whip my head towards Daesung who is calling out to me. "MU-OET?" I know my tone is harsh but I can't help it. "Mian, just wanted to tell you that Mika-sshi is back." I smile and thank him. I walk passed him and enter the living room where I see Mika-sshi and Bae sitting next to each other talking and laughing. When did they get so close? Does YoungBae like her too.. wait who said I like her?

"Oh! Jiyoung, Annyong-haseyo. Did we wake you up?" I force a smile and walk in more "Aniyo, I was awake." I walk next to her and sit in between her and Bae, I'm pretty sure this is making it obvious that I'm upset. I know I shouldn't be upset but I can't even look at Bae with out getting mad at him right now. "So, what were you guys doing out so late?" Bae stands up sits on the other side of Mika "That's between us two hyung, besides you'll see it when it airs on TV." He gives me a serious look that makes me feel a little threatened. "Bae aren't you tired, you should go rest" he smirks and the replies, "Aniyo, Mika completely energized me on our date."

"DATE?!" I couldn't help but yell out "What date? You were just supposed to help her." I stand up and I can feel my breathing start to fasten, I see that Mika is a bit worried so I sit back down. "It's just a shock to think YoungBae actually went on a 'date', sorry if I shocked you. I look to Bae and he's even shocked, he has his mouth split a little open and eye's a bit wide. I can't believe I freaked out like that, I mentally face-palm myself. "Mianhae, maybe I'm just tired" I keep reassuring her.

"Mm, I'm also kind of tired. I should get some sleep, we also have our day together tomorrow." She say's before getting up and walking out of the living room. Now that she's not here I really face-palm myself and wait to be lectured by Bae. I here shuffling and then a hand patted my shoulder "Mian hyung, I didn't know you liked her that much. I'll back off hyung." He sighs and walks out of the glass doors that lead outside to his room. , now look what I've done. I've been acting weird since I saw them leave earlier.

I try and shake off the embarrasing moment but it keeps replaying in my head. "Ah.. Jiyoung, are you okay?" I quickly look and see Mika-sshi standing by the entrence of the living room. "You seem stressed, should I make you something to eat?" I'm not that hungry but I take this as a chance to talk to her alone. "Oh, Ye.. if you don't mind." She shakes her head and tells me she'll be making warm soup, sounds good to me. "It's getting cold now isn't it?" She says then turns around and walks to the kitchen and turns on the stove. Mika places a pot with water in it over the flame and drops a red cube in it. I think it's a spice thing but I'm not sure.

I get up and walk into the kitchen and sit at the table "I kind of like the cold, what about you, are you sensitive to it?" She laughs and starts chopping up carrots and potatos "I'm a fall baby, but ye.. I'm sensitive to the cold. I used to often get sick when I was younger." I never would have guessed, she looks like the healthiest person in the world. She starts to put everything in the boiling water then she sits down on the seat next to me. "It might take a bit, be patient arraseo?" "Of course, I'd wait weeks to have your cooking. You must have been happy learning those skills from your father." Her gaze that was on me slowly drifted down to her hands where I noticed her hands discolored.

She must really be sensitive to the cold. She's probably cold, so I remove my sweater and stand up. I walk behind her and place it over her shoulders. I slide my hands down and try to warm her up but rubbing her upper arms. "Thank you, you don't have to do that though" I take that as she feels uncomfortable and so I sit back down and watch her warm her hands up on her own. "Can I ask you something? You don't have to answer of course" "Mm.. arraseo!" She gets up and stirs the food then turns the nob till the flames die down. "Is YoungBae still your favorite member?" She laughs and brings out two bowls from the cubered and fills them up mid-way.

She places one in front of me and the other in front of her. Mika starts to sit down but then quickly gets back up,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter