Hard On The body

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With each step I become more irratated, can't believe this day. My head is still hurting, all day on my feet and this is what I get the elevator isn't working. Now I have to actually walk up these stairs, I guess I need the excersice. My headache just got worse when I remembered that of a Chef. Nearing my apartment I hear load annoying banging "What the " I say while taking the last step up. I look up and see some strange guy banging on my door, should I turn and just walk away? Ani, I don't want to make this trip twice. This is annoying, the man bangs even louder yelling something out in English. What the hell does this guy want?

I walk towards him till I'm a few feet away from him "Sillehamnida?" the guy ignores me and keeps banging away. If he keeps that up, he's going to break my door and then I'll have to pay for it and then there goes my wine import.. not happening. The guy gets ready to bang again but i grab his wrist before he does "YAH! Who do you think you are knocking on someones door like that? KA!!" I lost it, I huff and nudge him out of the way and then take out my key. "Jesumnida, but do you live here?" I turn back and glare at the man who seems upset in a sad way. "Ye, wae?" He bows "Jesumnida, I was sure this was the place." I sigh and decide to help the poor fello "Nugu?" "Mwo?" "Who is it you're looking for, I know everyones name thanks to the forced meetings we have every month."

He bows again and that's when I really looked at him and realized that he looks familiar. I bow as well "So what's their name?" "Ah ye, I'm looking for someone by the name of I.. Ivan?" My eyes would go wide if they only could but the lack of sleep isn't letting me. Guess he was at the right door, i'm the only Ivan here. "Oh, wae? Is he in trouble or something?" "So he does live here?" "Ye, but answer my question first?" "De, I came to pick up someone who's been staying with him" "Mika-sshi?" The man looked at me surprised and I think I'm having too much fun with Mika's man. He's cute, I see why she's hooked on him. "So you're Tae-Tae, huh.. interesting. But you'll be disappointed Mika-sshi isn't here at the moment."

Tae-Tae looked surprised "How do you know her?" "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Na Ivan-imnida!" I put out my hand and like a good boy he shakes my hand. "Would you like to come inside?" he nods and so I let him inside my place that I've been sharing with his girl. "Tea or a beer?" "Tea please" "Strange, Mika said you liked drinking" "I'm cutting back" I motion for him to sit in the living room. I pour us both a cup of tea and serve some snacks, I even popped a few pain killers before entering the living room. "Here you are" "Gomawayeo" "No need to be formal.. Hyung!" he looks at me oddly then takes a sip of the tea. I place mine down and sit on the coffee table accross from him "So, what brings you here? Thought Mika didn't want to see you yet?" He glares slightly "She told you our issues?" "I wouldn't count them as issues, she had a bad day and you made it worse. I'm sure you've finished what you had to do right?"

He doesn't answer so I continue blabbering "Would you like me to call her?" he doesn't answer with his voice but he does nod. I pull out my phone and call her after two rings we both hear music coming from the dinning room. I get up and check to see what it is, when I see I hang up the phone. I grab the item and then hand it over to Tae Tae. He rolls his eyes and chuckles "Of course.." he looks up to me "Do you know where she's at?" "Ani, last time I talked to her she said she was heading to work and then after that she had something scheduled." I pick up my cup and drink the rest of the tea, I grab his em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter