A Form Of Justice

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you really have to take it to court? She already apologized, it's fine now." He ignores my words and continues pouring water into a vase. He puts the flowers in and places them by the window. "Babe.. plea--" "Should I open the curtains? Or should I just leave them closed?" I sigh and answer him "Open them. Now that I've answered you, can you answer me?" He draws back the curtains and adjust the blinds, I can clearly see the blue sky and the airplane that was passing by from a far distance. He sits down and messes with the I-Pad. I fling off the covers and try to get off the bed but the pain from my stomach made me stop in place. I at least got one foot on the ground. I breathe in and hold it till I planted the other foot on the floor. I grab my rob and put it on over my gown then I place my slippers on. I walk over to Young Bae who still doesn't have a clue I'm walking around. He places the I-Pad down and leans his head back onto the sofa. I slowly walk in front of him and slowly lower myself onto his lap. I jumps up a little but quickly helps me by supporting waist with his two strong hands. "You shouldn't be out of bed" I scoff "If you can even call that a bed." He rolls his eyes and laughs. "Plus this bed is alot warmer and more comfortable".

"Oh, so I'm a bed now? I thought I was a pillow, no wasn't it a heart wait no I remember now I'm a blanket." We both laugh but he stops when I lay my head on his shoulder. He fixes my position and firmly grabs my legs so I don't fall off. "Chanayeo?" he askes with such a sweet tone. "It's a little painfull but I really want you to hold me." Instead of forcing me up he just pulls me closer to him. "You know why I love you babe?" he doesn't answer with words but with a sound. "Because of though you seem to be this mysterious bad boy I know for a fact you have such a caring and soft heart. You'll do almost anything for those you love or respect." I play with the collar of his shirt and stare at his jawline. "I'm not dropping the law-suit so stop trying to convince me." I sit up "WHY NOT?!" He looks up at me "What do you mean 'why'? she attacked you for absolutely NO reason. She not only put you in the hospital but she could've harmed the baby."

"She didn't know I was pregnaunt, niether did we remember? Also she didn't put me in the hospital, I was already sick that day, it would have happened either. The doctor even said that it would have been bad if we didn't discover it so soon." "So what, you want me to thank her for beating you so much that you had to be rushed to the hospital just so we could find out about needing the surgery?" "Well to be honest I do think we need to thank her. If it wasn't for her we wouldn't have known I was pregnaunt AND if that didn't happen I would have ended up hurting our baby. Remember I told you I was going to start boxing again next week. I wasn't going to go in soft, I was going to go in hard which means punches ALL over." I sigh when he looks away "I might've had a miscariage if it wasn't for what happened." He taps my legs tell me to get off. I slowly stand up and was about to say more till my phone rang. I walk back to the bed and answer my phone "Annyeonghaseyeo Halobeoji--oh de, chana-yeo--oh jinjja? daebak-- aniyeo, jinjja chana-yeo--de, de-- mwo.. arraseo-yo-- hahaha de, take care." I ignore Bae's curious glare and just go through the suit case he brought from home. I pull out some clothes and walk into the bathroom and lock the door which I know is going to make Young Bae mad. "Yah.. open the door" "Don't want to" "Let me help you" "No" "Babe, let me in. You're going to hurt yourself."

"Are you going to still sue her?" I hear a grunt and then foot steps walking away. I shrug it off and continue changing. My body feels so sore, I can bare the soreness but the pain in my shoulders is what I can't take. Nurse keeps telling me the more I walk around the faster it'll go away, but I think she lied. I walk around the whole hospital and it's still the same. I wash my face and put on a little make up to hide the paleness. Can't believe I was looking like that in front of Young Bae and the nurses that were eyeing him. I grab all my things and head back into the room, I place all the things in the suit case and watch as Bae comes over. "Why the sudden urge to get dressed up?" I scoff "If you consider this 'dressed up' I really put too much effort in anything I wear." "What you mean?" I sigh and walk passed him. I clean up the sitting area and call the kitchen to order some tea and snacks. "Is someone coming over?" "De, so you can leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter