PJ's are now IN!

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYANG'S POV:

 

Damn, my throat is dry. Does that girl have water bottles, well I'll just check since I bet everyone is sleeping. I wish I could just text one of them. I walk in try to not make a lot of noises. I reach the kitchen but I hear talking from the living room. I creep over and peep a little, I see Jiyoung and that girl talking on the sofa. I sigh and just go into the fridge and grab a vitamin water. I wonder what they're talking about, I stand against the wall and try and over hear their convo. Right now it's kind of quiet so I start to walk away till I heard "Really it's okay. my mom and dad are good parents but they had their differences. To be honest I wouldn't have wanted my parents together." "Wae-yo?" It goes silent for a bit and then Jiyoung spoke again "You don't have to tell me, we can talk about something else." She must of had it tough as a kid, Dae told me that her father died. "Oh de, actually I wanted to ask you something" "Mm.. what is it?"

I start to walk away again till my name was said. I press my ear to the wall "What about him?" "Well, maybe it's just me but I get that feeling that he doesn't like it here, or maybe he doesn't like me." , hyung is going to be pissed. But its not that I don't like either one, it's just I have less time to email 'BB.' I know she's also busy but still, she hasn't even updated her page. "I don't think that he dislikes any of this, as his hyung I do think his uncomfortable. So please don't feel bothered. I'll talk to him about it tomor.." "NO! Please don't, I'll wait for him to get used to everything. It's not like I expected everyone to be comfortable."

Now I feel bad, I didn't mean to also make her uncomfortable. But I also can't help but be unfriendly around her, she brings that out in me for some reason. "Well I hope you at least are comfortable" "Mm, de! I'm still very excited and nervous about being here. I'm really very happy that we have this oppertunity." I finally just leave and let those two talk alone, hope hyung knows his limits on becoming close with a fan. I get to my room and see my phone light up. I rush and jump on the bed, I hope it's a message from BB. I look at the screen and to my disappointment it's not. It's just Sean hyung, he just sent a picture of mini me. He really does look like me doesn't he. I reply with 'So handsome!' and then place it on the night stand. I lay on my back and take deep breathes, this place is unusual.

If she lived in Los Angeles then I wouldn't mind it so much but no she lives in boring ol' Kansas. I've never heard of Kansas till just last week. I sigh then just close my eyes, I let my mind wonder and it led me to a weird dream, I'm running away from something. I know it's a dream but I feel really scared, I try to run faster but now I'm having trouble breathing. I'm now in a forest and trying to climb a tree. I get half way when I look down and see a girl with a black dress and long soft brown hair, I climb down and face her. She's motioning for me to come over with her finger. "Sshh.. trust her.. let her in.." I could hear her say these words but her lips aren't moving.

"Trust who?" She takes a step closer "The one in your heart is closer than you think.." She comes closer but now her eyes are black and she's becoming pale. I take a step back but bump into something, I turn around and see a wall that looks like a jail sell. I turn back and the lady is gone and now I'm in a barred cage. I look around and see Jiyoung in the corner across from me. "Hyung?! Why are you here?" He looks up at me and now we're in a boxing ring. He comes closer to me and now he's in my face "When it comes down to it, STEP DOWN!" Jiyoung then slings back his arm and uses full force to swing at me. But before he could hit me I woke up to barking and howling.

I get up and rub my eyes and try to safely make it to the window. I look outside and see Vixxy being petted by someone in a black hoodie and sweats. I turn back to look at the time on my phone it reads '6:10' am. I look back out and seen the hooded person unhook Vixxy's chain and grab her by the colar. Vixxy then starts to bark again, don't tell me someone is trying to take her. Aish.. you'd think Vixxy could handle herself. I walk outside thinking I was going to have to punch someone. I tap the persons shoulder and readied myself for confrontation but to my surprise its that girl.. I mean Mika.

"Oh.. Mianhe, I didn't mean to wake you up. It's still early you should go back to bed." I feel dumb now, I'm not going to tell her that I thought she was trying to steal her own dog, HELL NO! "It's fine, what are you doing up so early?" She looks surprised "Um, well since I have a lot to do today I was planning on taking her on a morning walk." She pets Vixxy's head and then connects her leash. I really want to pet her, it's driving me crazy. "Well we'll be back soon, but I'll try not to make so much noise."

"Can I go with you, if you don't mind?" Once again she's surprised. Was I that obvious that I didn't want to be here? I told her to wait while I get my jacket. When I come back her and Vixxy were already by the back gate. "You ready?" She askes me, I put my jacket on and we head out. "Do you usually take her walking in the mornings?" "Since I'm not home a lot, I have to. I wish I could walk her in the afternoon when more people and dogs are out but because I do so much I can't." "Do you not only work?" She switches the leash to her left hand and makes the leash longer.

"I work more hours than others who work there, I also go to school and even volenteer at a youth center." Well I hope she's not complaining, I mean doesn't she even have a clue of how much we work as celebraties? I sigh and stretch a bit. "School will be starting soon so I'll have to prepare for that. Also now that my sister lives closer, she'll have me babysit the kids. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually boasting about the things I do. I'm proud of how much I do, I actually wish I could do more." Damn, does she read minds as well? 

I guess she earned some points in my book, she seems like a nice enough person. "When do you work?" She glances my way but looks away quickly and then giggles. "Wae?" I feel a little ticked off about it.. am I funny looking to her? No I can't be right, I'm her favorite. "Ani.. it's just you have bed hair.. and it really suits you." I blush from her comment and I can feel the heat in my cheeks rising. I awkwardly laugh while patting my hair down and placing my head over my head. "You should have slept longer, being a celebrety is hard. I'll try and make it less stressful for you." The goofy smile she just had went away, makes my chest ach a bit.

"To be honest, the only thing thats stressful is we're not supposed to be using our phones or any electronics. I'm addicted to them so its hard on me. I use them to get away from the stress." It's not a full on lie, talking to BB does ease my stress and the only way to talk to her is online. "Well you can always use my Laptop, or the house computer. I'll talk to Mr. Na don't worry.. ah also I can always lend you my phone." I can feel my eyes go wide and for some reason my chest is starting to ach again. "Ani, I don't want to get you in trouble" She shortens the leash and we turn a corner the leads to a little park with just some slides and spining wheels.

"You can always sneak the computer into your room. I can help, I understand about the electronics. I've become addicted and most of my social life is on the internet." She signals that we'll cross the street but when we step off the curb Vixxy starts barking loudly. I look to were she's barking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter