Acceptance

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lean over and kiss the love of my life and wish her luck at work. "While I'm here, go have a meal with the members and be friendly to Ji-young Oppa." I roll my eyes at her calling him oppa but I know she doesn't mean it in any other way. Plus hyung made it clear earlier that he was over Mika, though I'm having doubts about that I'll respect it. "Annyong Babe!" Mika opens the door and walks into the building to start recording. I watch her untill the door fully closes then I leave the area. I call the guys and tell them to meet me in the practice room. We had to be there soon any ways, was just reminding them I guess.

I take the key's out of their slot and was surprised at a sudden bang on the window. I look and see Daesung's face smeered on my car window. I open the door in a rush to hit him but he moves away in time. I get up and close the door and then Dae hops on me "HYU~NG!" I hug the over grown teddy bear and we sway side to side "Na Dongseung-ah" I let out a sigh of relief since  I thought he was acting that way since Mika was there. "You love birds should come inside now" I run over to Maknae and hop on his back making us both almost fall down.

"Get a life you two" I hop off Panda's back and see Ji-young hyung, he walks up to me and greets me like if nothing even happened. Big Seung followed behind him and he seemed really serious but then he jumps a foot in front of me and starts doing his bingu dance. I laugh and wiggle my arms with him. SeungHyun hyung starts pretending to punch me once we got into the room. Seeing as how he's in a playful mood, things between us are good now. I play around with him to Lead-o got us on track to start practicing.

We take our places and when the music starts all of us get serious. Not untill we were comfortable with the moves did we start acting up. GD hyung can't get mad at us since he was the first one to start playing around. Every time he passed one of us, he'd smack our asses like he used to during our debute days. We kept going till Top just had to start doing aegyeo and became bingu top when his most serious part came up. We all fell to the ground, including the other dancers and YG who I just noticed was in the room. I stand up quickly and bow 90 degrees.

The rest follow along and YG goes to the front of us all. He crosses his arms and one of the dancers places a chair behind him. Yg sits and crosses his legs "I'm guessing it was a lie when I was told you five were arguing?" I hang my head low and step out towards our CEO. I open my mouth to speak but Ji-young Hyung spoke first "Ye, but it was just a little spat. We worked it out on our own." Hyung walks over to me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter