Ambulance Trip

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look all around, I've asked many people.. Even strangers of they have seen Mika. I didnt mean to be gone so long, I hope she's not drunk already. If she is then the medicine I bought would be a waste. After a few minutes I call her cellphone again but it goes straight to voicemail. She probably wasted the battery on all the recordings and photo's. I walk more towards the stage, hoping shes with one of the hyungs or Mikyung. I look and see the group but I don't see Mika. Well at least I know Ji-young hyung made it on time. I walk over and right away their stares had me worried. "Mwo? Wae? Mika, odie-seo?" Mikyung explains what hyung had told them and said Mika has been in the bathroom for a few minutes now. I excuse myself from the group and make my way over to the bathroom. I'm also figuring out a way to make it up to her, and thinking of a way to find that devil of a women. Who the dares to even think of hurting my girl?!?!

I knock on the door, no answer. I knock again this time calling out "Babe, Na-ya!" Then I hear foot steps rushing to the door. When it opens it wasn't Mika, it was an employee. "Are you Bong Young Bae?!" She says frantically while she has Mikas phone to her ear. I nod and she let's me in, locking the door behind us. I rush in and find Mika curled in the corner of the handicap stall. She looks pale and sweaty, I look her over and her feet have little red marks all over them. What the happened to my baby girl? I rush over and try to comfort her, she looks at me and starts crying. "Apa, nomu apa..." She cries out while putting pressure on her stomach. I look over to the employee and see her panicking but also giving information to someone about what's going on. "De, we're on the 2nd level-- de, hall number 14-- de, de the woman's restroom to the left of the entrance." I stand up and take the phone "how long will it take?" They say about 20 minutes in total to get there and take her down. "We'll be waiting outside the front of the building, I'm wearing a black and red suit. I'll be the one carrying a girl princess style". I hang up and ask the girl to grab a table cloth and bring it here. I gently as possible pick up Mika and head out of the restroom. Right when I walkout the girl held out the cloth and covered Mika with it. "Mianhae, can you please help me down the stairs?" The girl agrees, ignoring her bosses upset glare. I'm thankful to this young girl.

We make it down stairs in just a few minutes and by the time we got outside and caught our breathe, the ambulance arrived. They place her on a bed and in the car and tell me to get in. Before I go in, on the pur of the moment I turn to the girl "do you know how to drive?" Though confused she answers me "ye!" I toss her my keys, "its the orange red one, meet us there". I don't even give the poor girl a chance to answer, I have the techs close the door and tend to Mika. I sit next to her and hold her hand the whole way there and explain what I had heard from Mikyung. Also told them that she's been feeling sick all day. They start checking her and pressing all over her stomach, and though I hate other men touching her I grit and bare it. Mika cries out in pain everytime they touch her abdomen and the sides, near her hips. They ask about her medical history and I can only tell them what she has told me and what I found out on my own. I Mika's head and have her look at me when they said they want to check her upper abdomen. "Oppa~" she whines, making my heart just shatter.

I peck her forehead then her lips "You'll be fine, I'm right here baby." She nods and right away she shuts her eyes and locks her jaw while holding onto my hand tightly. After the MT is done he looks at me and tells me what he fears it might be. I block out his words, fearing for the worst I just look at Mika who's eyes are still closed. One of the guys states that her heart rate is decreasing. They push me away and start putting wires all over her chest. What the hell is going on? She only has a cold and was involved in a small spat.. why isn't she laughing about this right now? Why is she just laying there?

At first it seemed like hours, now it seems like everything is going so fast. I followed them into the ER and watched them as they drew her blood and I know some asked me questions but I'm not sure if I answered them. I don't know what's going on now, a doctor is sitting me down and saying something but I can't understand him. There's so much noise and too many people coming in and out of the room. I look over to Mika and she has a bunch of tubes and wires all over her. Her eyes are closed and she's still really pale. "Mr. Bong-sshi! Have you heard a word I said?" I snap out and look at the doctor who's sitting in front of me. "Ani..eyeo.." The doctor sighs and places a hand on my knee "She's stable but we need permission for the surgery." I look away from the doctor and then back "What surgery?!"

He sighs again "She has galstones, they need to be removed. But don't worry it will not harm the fetus what-so-ever." I look at him like he's crazy. "I'm guess you also didn't hear the MT. While in the ambulance, and MT discovered your girlfriend here is pregnant." I still keep looking at him like he's crazy. He was about to speak again till I finally opened my mouth "Is the baby okay? Is my baby okay?" The doc laughs making me pissed "Ye, the baby is fine from what we see she's only about a month and a half along. I'm guessing the second question was refering to the patient, yes they are both doing fine." I sigh and let my head drop into my hands, thank goodness. I can feel the tears start to well up, the heat in my cheeks start to spread all over. I few pats on my shoulder had me look up "Congrats.. but I do need an answer. The pain from the stones can cause stress on the body which can be bad for the baby." "I'm only her fiance, we're not married yet. Can I still decide for her?" The doc scratches the back of his head "We need a gaurdian or her to sign."

I stand up "Have you tried to wake her up?" "Oh, de. Kuende she hasn't woken up. It had us worried since there is nothing really wrong for her to be unconsious like this." I laugh and walk over to Mika and right away see her lips parted and a slight snoring sound coming from her. "She's just catching up on sleep, she hasn't had a full nights rest in a few weeks." I hold her nose closed and call out to her "Babe, ba~be! Wake up.. come on, wake up Micaela." She still refuses to get up but I know she's starting to 'cause s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter