Scary Movie + A Serious Talk = ????

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've never seen Mika so upset nor have I ever seen hyung so worried. After finding them walking through the food courts I noticed the heavy air around them. It's a good thing the cameramen are lost as well. I'm a little scared to be walking next to Mika like this since it seems like she might bite my head off if I say or do something wrong. I look behind us and see hyung tailing us but staring intencly at Noona. What did he do, did he flirt with another girl? My hyung isn't like that though, maybe he said something insensitive.. that's more like him.

He has a bad habit of showing his real feelings and saying what he really thinks. If hyung really did say something mean then I guess I'm on Noonas side. *SIGH* turn my head and Mika stops in her tracks "Whats wrong?" She looks at me with big puppy eyes "Oh WAE?! Did hyung really do something bad?" I said it so loud that I think Bae heard since he's now glaring at me, I can FEEL it. I shiver from the stare and try my hardest not to look. "Don't you think we're going way to fast?" "Fast.. wait did he try to make a mo.. move on you?"

She laughs "Ani, not that kind of fast" she laughs again but this time her faced turned red. Tch, Bae caught a good one.. but not as good as mine. My girl is my personal V.I.P... I'll never let her go, NEVER!! I even bet she would get along with Mika. "So what did you mean?" "I mean, you all will be leaving soon. What will happen to us, I couldn't even breathe when he was out of my sight." I never really thought their relationship through. We only have a couple more months to go, I don't think they'll break up... will they?!

If they break up that mean hyung becomes single and if he becomes single that means I will suffer. Not only will I suffer but so will my princess... how can I let my darling princess suffer with me? NO, I will NOT have that.. time for me to go to work and convince her. I'm a natural born salesman, runs in the family. *evil smirk* 

"Well why not come back with us.. I mean it's not like you have to live there. Just give Korea a chance and make your decision later." Yeah right *evil laugh* you'll fall for our Countries charm and it will trap you there for LIFE!! No fan girl can resist our awesome culture. Plus I'll be there and I can have another princess to spoil, though my baby is and always will be my #1. "That sounds like a good idea but I can't just up and leave everything even if it's for a few months. What will happen with Vixxy and my mom?"

"Bring Them, I'll even personally pay for their trip and care. At least till you find a place to settle down." Speaking of her mom, the last time we saw her was when we first arrived. That's bad manners on my part... OH! I'll tell Bae that and maybe that'll get them on good terms again. I try every trick I know to sway her but she's just not budging an inch. I think she's my first failure. how upsetting that is to my pride.

We stop our conversation when we reach the others. Everyone noticed the down air around us and no one seemed to know what to do. Lead-o hyung is a sneaky bastered.. I give him props for that. He took this chance to get even closer to Mika. He rushes to her and acted worried about her. He tried cheering her up by making a fool of himself. You clever man, well played.. we all know your closer as a friend to her.

 

Mika's P.O.V:

 

'I'm thankful Ji-young is here, maybe he can help clear my mind'

Is what I thought yesterday at W.O.F... he's actually making it worse. All he's been doing is making sure Bae doesn't come to close to me. I haven't spoken to Young Bae in what seems like forever. I don't know how to start talking to him either.. Ji-young is doing this so that I can stop liking him, but it's making me want Tae even more. I can fully understand that saying 'Surrounded by a crowd but still feel alone.' I miss my oppa so much, I'm sitting across from him but he wont look at me at all. Maybe he think we broke up.. I don't want that. I'm ending this silence for good, I wasn't even agry at him.

GD places carrots on my plate and told me he doesn't like them. "Mm.. I like them but I'm not that hungry" he looks at me and takes them back. This is the first time I reject anything of his. I take a bite out of the steak I made and even though it taste good, I'm not happy about that. I glance at YoungBae who's silently eating his food and not paying attention to me at all. How do I get his attention?

I look to my lap and then feel my foot being tapped from the side. I look over to see my Panda with sauce on his face pointing at our feet. "Mu-oet?" I lip seeing as how he's shushing me with his finger to his lips. "Use your feet?" "For what?" "get his attention!" Oh! I can get his attention by tapping his leg.. "Will he get upset?" "Use your phone.." I spread confusion on my face. He motions for me to give him my phone.

I hand it over and he starts typing something, he turns the screen to me. It reads "Like this, write a small msg for him to read. Write your feelings." I nod my head and he starts typing again "Don't let GD see.. he'll stop you." I smile and he gives back my phone. I type my message first and I scoot myself closer to the table and streatch my leg out and tap his calf. Omo.. he's looking over.. OMO!!

I turn my phone for him to see the screen and all he does is go back to eating. My heart sinks and I feel like crying.. I pick up my fork to stab the meat but place it down when my foot is touched. I look to Panda again and he motions for my phone again. I pass it and he places it on the floor pretending he's picking up his spoon. What is he doing, is he crazy?

He then kicks it to the other side of the table. I kick his ankle and made sure it hurt a bit. I glare at him and he just points at something, I look and it's Young Bae holding my phone. I look to Seung RI and feel SO bad for kicking him that hard. He lips "It's okay!" Panda surely is the best Panda of all time, love his dorky slikself. I turn back to Bae and look at the screen which still had my message on it but with his reply beniethe it.

 

Me: I'm sorry for getting upset, I didn't mean for it to drag on like this. Forgive me?!

YoungBae: Nothing to forgive, when can we ACTUALLY talk?

 

We went back and forth till dinner was over. Our p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter