Surprise after Surprise!!

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OPPA!" a cute but whiney voice calls out. I look back and see a wonderful surprise smiling brightly at me with a flowly sundress. She's just perfect in all white, she's like an angel.. not LIKE but she IS an angel. "Oppa!~" I face my princess and spread my arms out and welcome her in my embrace. She locks her hands behind my back and nuzzles her face in my chest and giggles. "Soo~ How was the tour, Oppa~?" She pulls back a bit and waits for my responce. "Mm.. it could have gone better.. *sigh*" She pulls back even more and pouts "Wae?! Did something go wrong? Don't tell me, Young Bae-sshi ignored you again?!" 

I laugh and pat her head "Ani, it wasn't so fun since I couldn't keep my mind off of you." She blushes and gives me that 'whatever' look I love so much. "Oppa... I have some things to tell you, so lets hurry and go home." Wonder what it is "Can't you just tell me now?" "Ani, it has to be at home." "Arraseo, and when are you going to stop calling me Oppa? We're married now, you should call me nampyon, chagi, or even eggi-ah." She lets go of me and then we hold hands and start walking toward the exit.

"Mula.." She pouts and looks to her moving feet. A little smile frames itself on my face and I release her hand and prop my arm around her shoulder. "Arraseo, fine.. from now on I'll keep calling you by your name Lee Mikyong-sshi." Mikyong pushes me away and pouts even more, "How can you put Sshi?!" "How can you use Oppa?!" She stops walking and thinks for a second "Fine from now on I'll call you V.I just like your fans do." That kind of ticks me off, before I could say anything she walks off and out of the automatic doors.

Of course I can't be that calm collected guy I was when we were simply dating. I chase after her and when I catch up I grab her hand and tighten my grip when she tried to run away. "Let go!" Her tone makes me upset so with out thinking I pull into a hug and making cars honk at us since we're in the middle of the cross walk at the airport. "YAH! Let go, are you crazy?!" "DE! I am, who do you think made me this way?" "MULA.. nugu, I'll kill em." I laugh and hug her tighter "You can't, that's called suicide Yeobo and that's a sin." She laughs and hits me playfully, then another honk behind us makes us jump. Mikyong grabs my hand and rushes to the other side of the street. We happily enter the car and head back to our house (jip).

Once we enter my nose is filled with a wonderful familur smell. It's spicy and sweet smelling, wonder if she made tteokboggi. I place my bag in the living room and follow her into the kitchen and right away I notice the changes. "White and yellow walls..?" Mikyong spins around making her dress flare a bit which makes her so cute. "You noticed?" I nod and look around more "You changed the decorations too." "Well, do you like it? What does it remind you of?" "I like it.. reminds me of... spring?" She smiles and links her arm with mine and leads me to the table.

"You must be tired but eat before you go take a nap, okay Oppa~" I look at her "I mean Yeobo~!" I smile and sit down, she pours me a drink and since she's so close I kiss her cheek. She turns my way and kisses me sweetly. "Sit down" I pat my lap, she blushes but listens to me. "Mu-oet?!" She askes with a cute little attitude. "I didn't say anything" "But you're looking at me weird" I laugh and cover my mouth. I place my arm around her waist to support her "Was just thinking how was a blessed with such a beautiful person for my wife." She blushes and leans towards me with her eyes closed. I close mine and lean into her kiss and pull her more toward me. I kiss her deeply and she places both her hands on my cheeks and presses more into the kiss.

I slide my hand up her back and unbotton her dress but then we both jumped up when my phone rang really loud. Mikyong gets up and straightens herself out and then hands me my phone. I look at the number and it's unknown, I don't want to pick up but it could be important. "Yobeseyo.." I say in a very irratated voice. "Oh, did I call at a wrong time Oppa?!" This voice.. "MIKA NOONA?!" A laugh from the other end "Ye, naya. How've you been Panda?" "I've been great, how are you.. haven't heard from you  in almost a year." Mikyong smiles at me and signals for me to say hi for her. "Na wife say's 'Annyong~!' and when are you going to visit us?"

"ANNYONG UNNI~~!!! <3" I pull the phone away from my ear and Mikyong just laughs it off. "Did she hear me?" "I think everyone in Korea heard you." We laugh and I take a drink of my wife's tea "So when are you going to visit?" "That's what I was calling you for. I'm actually at the airport right now, SURPRISE!!!" I stand up "MU-OET!?!?! You're YEOGI?! You're in Korea.. RIGHT NOW?!" She laughs and confirms my question. Mikyong jumps up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter