Yogurt Love

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I place the headset over my ears and postition myself in front of the mic. I signal for Teddy to start and when the beat goes I wait for a few seconds and start singing the lyrics that he had written for me. I should be on break like YG said but with Mika gone, I have nothing to do. The track stops, I look through the glass "One more time, this time a little more melo" I nod and he plays the track again. But just like the last few tries I fail, today is just not my day. Was up all day yesterday cleaning up. I'll never host a party at my place again. "Let's take a break" I take the headset off and place them over the mic, I leave the booth and enter where Teddy's at.

"Bro what's up wit you today?" I shake my head "Man, I have no clue." "Just not feeling it?" "Don't know" He sighs and hands me a drink. "Well we'll pick it up in a bit, so how are things going with your wild flower?" I laugh at her new nickname "Wanna know how wild she is?" "What she do this time?" I place my drink down and sit on the chair next to hyung. "She's staying at a friends house, say's she won't come back till I clean up the house" Hyung laughs so much that his eye's watered. "You must have ed up that place for her to leave you like dat." "Just a few dishes laying around, kitchen and bathroom sink full with some else's stomach contents in it. That was a to clean."

Teddy widened his eyes and looked at me shocked "You cleaned dat yourself? Man, I'd hire someone to do that .. hell nah, dats nasty bro." "She said I had to do it myself, for a fact she'd find out if I hired someone. I spent all day and night cleaning and guess what hyung?" "Mwo?" "I'm STILL not finished, that means she's gunna be gone for another night" Teddy laughed at me and called me a whipped man. I didn't deny it since I already knew that fact long ago. We keep talking about random till the door opens and in walks YG hyung. I stand up and bow "I just came to have a talk with Teddy, I'm not working I swear." YG laughs at me and sits down on the sofa across from us "Ye, Arra. Teddy told me he's been working on an album for you. That's why I wanted you to rest up before your activities started piling up more."

"Oh, creyo?" "Ye, you should be spending as much time with Mika-ah. It'll be her first time left alone for more than a few days or a week." I scratch the back of my head "I think she'll be just fine.." I reframe from telling him since he'll flip out on me, he treats Mika just like he treats Dara, like his own daughter. We discuss the album and what Teddy had in mind and right away I agreed to it, nothing to big. He wants to promote it in Japan and in China for a change. Of course he wants a full english song, so it's more international. "I'd also like to speak with WIld Flower, there's another track I'm working on and I think she can help me out with it." "How would she help you out with tha.." I was interupted by the suddeness of the door slaming open.

All of us looked towards the door startled. I stand up once I seen who it was "What are you doing here?" I walk towards them and smell the alcohol, I stand back since I couldn't take it with my own hang over. I knew I shouldn't have drank alone last night. She stumbles in and jumps on me, calling out my name in a very excited tone. Missing her so much I didn't care if she smelled or that others where around. I picked her up and squeezed her more into me. She kisses my forehead and I kiss her chin "What's all this about? Miss me that much?" She hops down and shakes her head to disagree, I scoff while the others laugh. "Guess WHAT?" I'm guessing something really good 'cause she's speaking in English. "What?" I answer in English, maybe she'll catch on.

"I quit my job yesterday!" "MWO?! What's there to be happy about?" "Chokoma, let me finish" I nod and she continues after she catches her breath. "They called me back today to talk and I was in a bad mood 'cause this hangover so I said what was on my mind and you know what happened?" "Ani, that's what I'm waiting to find out" "Haha Pabo, Me as in YOUR girlfriend is now hahaha I'm so excited, I'm now the brand new CHEF of Radiance Palace." Completely shocked I had to sit back down, YG and Teddy congradulate her first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter