She's Taken!

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I look away to give the director some privacy during his call. Once he hangs up he calls for a coordinator, when she comes over he tells her to find something for me to wear. I look down to see if my clothes are really that bad, and to be honest I don't think they are. He smiles at me "We'd like to make this a special, you're pretty popular amongst young girls." "Oh, jongmalyeo?" "Well of course you are, a normal everyday girl is dating the one and only Taeyang of Big Bang. You're like their hero. Surprised you're not their enemy by now, even moving in with each other." "We did have our ups and downs with some fans but honestly nothing too bad so far, I guess you're right." I smile to myself and think nothing but Young Bae, goodness I miss him so much. Maybe I should tell him to come pick me up after the recording is done.

Cordi Unni leads me into a changing room and searches through the close. I take a seat on a chair facing a big mirror and notice a long gift box lying there. I look it over "Unni, is this yours?" She looks over and says no "Maybe someone forgot it here, I'll be right back Unni" "Odi-ka?" "I'm going to hand it over to a staff, see if they can find the owner." Unni walks over and looks at the tag on it "Oh!" "Wae?" I ask, curious on who it belongs to. "It's for you" she hands it over and I read the tag 'From your number one fan.. hwaiting Mika-ah!! <3 Saranghaeyeo! kekeke'. I giggle and stare at the tag some more before opening it, when I tare out the fancy red and gold gift-wrap my eyes widen and I let out a gasp.

"Waeyeo?" Unni walks back over holding a few outfits, when she see's what’s in the box she places the clothes down and grabs what’s inside. She holds it in the air and looks it over "Perfect, you'll wear this tonight!" I didn't make a fuss like I would usually do; I actually really wanted to wear it. It's a beautiful long goddess dress, painted red for passion and love with a lace top. Unni helped me undress and place the dress on; I teared up when I saw myself in the mirror. I usually don't like dresses on me but I'll even admit that I look pretty good. She sits me down and has a make up crew come in and doll me up, when they were done I looked back in the mirror and held back the tears as to not ruin their hard work. My hair was parted and down with wavy locks of dark brown and golden band wrapped around with a small golden tear shaped dangling on my forehead. Necklace, bracelet to match. Mainly natural make up, only the eyeliner was dark making my eyes look so fierce.

"I feel like an idol" I turn to the make up crew and unni and bow as low as possible "GAMSAHAMNIDA!" I stand back up and they clap and start taking pictures with me. I feel so great; I love every part of this. Unni helps me put on the heels and asks the MC to help me on stage. I freak a little when I see who the MC is, my favorite MC.. The one and only Kang Ho Dong. He places his hand out and with my now trembling hand I grab onto him. Right away he starts making me laugh, now I feel comfortable. He takes his place while some staff places a mic on me, and tells me when Ho Dong says my name to walk in from the side. I take my place and watch Kang Ho Dong starting his lines.

He introduces me and I walk in, waving to the audience in the back. I bow and introduce myself, then bow again to Ho Dong-sshi. He motions for me to take a seat, I sit down lifting the back of the dress a bit so it doesn't get caught on the heels. "Chokkeoma, can you stand up and show of what you're wearing for the viewer’s?" I smile and stand up once again. I walk a few steps forward and spin slowly, then pose for the camera. I laugh when he states that I looked like I really wanted to show the dress off. I nod "De, I actually really did want to" "Oh, wae? Is this dress special?" I take my seat again "De, I just received it in the changing room. I have a special place in my heart for these types of dresses." "Oh, whom did you re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter