Big Step

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So are you ready to take a look?" I walk past the agent and pull along a confused fello behind me. I step into what seems to be the living room "Woa.. Yeppuda, jinja!" The sunlight from the sliding doors is covering the whole room, making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I turn to Young Bae, "Do you think it's too big?" He squints his eyes at me and then raises a brow but looks at the space again "Mwo.. depends." I smile at him and then had the agent show us around the apartment. She took us into the laundry room and already I'm falling in love with this place. "These were left behind by the previous owners, it'll be your choice to keep or what ever it is you want to do with them. This room also has a built in ironing board with the outlet right beside it, shelves and a rod under it to store and hang anything you'd like."

Young Bae seems to like it and I know I do, maybe I won't have to go see the rest. We follow her into another door which took us to a mid sized bed room. "This is the guest room, or could be for storage. Depending on what you wnat to do with it. The furniture in here is just for show, we will take them out before you move in. The only thing that does stay are the shelves and the hangers in the closet as well as one of the night stands." Not really loving the room, no windows so I feel trapped in it. "What do you think so far?" I ask Bae and he gives this disapproving look.

"Once again, depends.." "On what?" "Who's moving in?" he gives me a look like he's hoping for it to be me. "Well the space is for one person but it has to be big enough for two to three people." I try to not say for me since I haven't really decided yet, I want to keep my options open on this subject. He sighs and we just continue to the other rooms. Once we were done, I told the lady that we should see the other places first. Young Bae not asking any other questions just tags along and only speaks when he really like something or when he doesn't like it at all. Finally the last place but I think if I were to move, it'd be the first place. The sunlight and laundry room have my heart right now, other than Young Bae that is.

"So this is less expensive place, like you asked for. The area is good, not great but it's close by to a lot of stores and bus stops. There is three bedroom, one and a half bathrooms and a balcony." I look around and see only one place with a balcony but it wasn't an apartment like I wanted, it was an actual house. "I'm sorry, I know that you specifically said no houses but I think this would be a perfect place for you. It's in the center of almost everything, it's even near YG entertainment and has a few nice extras that make me even want this house." She goes on about how she can't get the house because of her husband being strict. I already want to say no but Young Bae drags me across the street in front of the house.

I look and notice the large small lawned, it's cute and even has a swinging love swing. I grunt and Young Bae knows that's my sign in giving up resistance. We walk in and take out shoes off. "The living room is on the large side, unlike what you asked. But I take you as someone who likes to decorate, right?" Young Bae nods for me and I nudge his leg with my knee so he'd shut up. Ignoring me, he goes off into another room. I walk in behind him and the moment I saw the room I made up my mind. This room was like a blank canvas, as an artist of food I want to splatter amazing colors onto this dish. I walk to the closet and was able to walk in fully with out bumping into walls and shelves. Young Bae comes in and hugs me from behind "What's all this about?" I turn around and hug him back "Just wanted to see what Seoul had to offer."

He leans down and kisses me "I don't know about Seoul but I have a lot to offer." He winks and then his lips seductivly "Oh, ye? And what do you have that I can't get for myself?" He takes a step back and then looks down to his lower area, I roll my eyes and scoff at him. "I can live with out it, and if I couldn't then I'd buy one online.. no need for yours." He laughs in a way that shows he couldn't believe what had just came out of my mouth. He grabs my cheeks and presses them in and now my lips are poking out. Young Bae kisses me again and plays with my cheeks some more before letting me go and walking out of the room. I follow close behind and du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter