~Sweet Breakfast~

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And what do you mean, where does this leave us? Do you want to break up now that you know more about me?"

Did he really just say 'break up'... was what happened earlier the start of us dating? "Korea has some weird dating rules" "What do you mean?" smiling was my only responce till he stepped closer and grabbed my hand. "I don't want this to be the reason for us becoming awkward or us breaking up." I laugh and feel relieved with his words. "Arraseo.. and to clear things up I wasn't saying to break up, I didn't even know we were dating." I laugh but oppa was just standing there confused "In America, to date someone one person must ask 'Would you go out with me?' or something around those lines." He finally understands me and starts blushing madly. I'm glad there is some light in the room, I got to see such a cute expression. "So.. so, does that mean we're not dating yet?"

To mess with him I nod my head and say "Well that depends on you" "What do you mean?" "Are you going to ask me out?" He blushes even more and covers his face. This is too cute, I pull out my phone and take a picture. The sound made oppa look up and when he realized it he blushed again and turned around. While he's going crazy by himself I start to think of a way to tell the guys. Now I'm in my right mind," what about Ji-young-sshi?" I bursted out. Taeyang stood up and faced me "What about him?" He seems a bit upset that I mentioned him. "How am I going to tell him?" Taeyang smiles "I can tell him!" "Ani, it should be me. You can tell the rest." "So we're really dating now?!" He askes excitedly. This is a 180 from the rough act he kept putting on.

Now that I know that he was SuengSol, I know how he really is. He's a big push over and such a sweet heart and that he's not as mean as he's been trying to be. I walk to the door and open it, I stand in the entrence "You still haven't asked me out so no we're not dating yet?" I take a step outside and like I expected Taeyang stopped me from leaving. He grabbed my hand after I faced him he finally asked "Micaela, will you please be my Girlfriend?" With my free arm I wrapped it around his neck and hugged him. With my other hand I left it in his clutch, his hands were rough but warm. "Ne, please take care of me" He finally hugs me back "I'll take care of you as long as you do the same." I let go of his hand and lean back a bit to see his face.

I pinch his cheek and say "De, I'll take care of this little baby" In retaliation he pinches my cheek and pulls my face closer to his. I close my eyes ready for a kiss that is taking to long to happen. I open my eyes and he's just smiling at me, I'm so embarrassed I could drop dead. I know I'm starting to blush so I flop my head on his shoulder and let go of his cheek to hit his other shoulder. Can't believe that I was hopeing for a kiss. He tries to pry me off but I just stick to him like glue which made him laugh. "Yah, you even got to take a picture of me blushing. At least let me get a glance of you" He laughs even more and louder which makes me bury my face deeper by his neck.

After a few more seconds and YoungBae stops laughing I let go and stand back but kept my head low. "I need to get ready for work, so I'm going to go in now. Sleep in and I'll see you later today. Good Night!" I glance up and he's still smiling and that made me smile. "Take the day off, call in and tell them what happened?" I was secretly hopeing for him to say that. I was only going to do it if he mentioned it. "Mm.. I don't know if I should.." "I know it's bad to slack off of work but you need rest, if you don't call in I will." I giggle and fully look at him "Arraseo Boss-nim!"

We stayed talking for a bit about how weird it was to have known each other before meeting one another. Then my alarm went off from my phone and made us both jump. "I should go back to my room, I still need to call in." "Mm, arraseo.. should I walk you back to the house?" "Ani, I'm fine.. get some sleep Oppa." He nods his head and I walk away but every 5 steps I look back and see him looking back at me. When I made it to the side door I look back again and he's there motioning for me to go in. I listen and walk in. I close the curtain and when I turn around my heart sped up but then quickly felt pain. "Did I wake you Ji-young?" He stares at me then sits down on the couch.

"Aniyo, I was worried about Vixxy so I couldn't sleep." "Yo.. Youngbae found her, she's in my room right now." "Young Bae went looking for her? Well I'm glad she's okay. So what were you doing outside?" I stare my gaze off to the rug and then to the bookshelf. "I was..." I look at Ji-young and sit down next to him. "I need to tell you something.. I.. me and.. we.. I mean.." "You and Taeyang are together?" GD cut me off and to be honest I'm glad he did. I feel guilty "Mianhae, I should have told you before making the decision" "Anyio, I knew it would be like this but I didn't wont to give up before even trying." He pats my head "It's fine, we're still friends right?" I grab the hand that was touching my head and tightly grab it. I look into his eyes "Jinja?! We can still be friends?" I tear up and don't even try to stop them or hide it. GD smiles at me and retracts his hand "De, friends.. we can be friends.

 

JI-YOUNG P.O.V: 

She gets up and walks off to her room, I hear her door open then close. Then I sink into the couch and hate on myself for being the nice guy. I should have been more agressive. Though I'm happy to see Mika happy, I don't know how this is going to affect my life. "Are you coming back to bed?" I look over SeungHyun was standing there looking sleepy. His eyes are half opened and he's not even standing up right. He keeps swaying and now he's rubbing his eyes. "Ye hyung, I'm coming. I should buy you a body pillow so you can stop using me." I get up and walk over, grab his PJ sleeve and lead him to our room. "I don't want a body pillow, they're not comfortable like you."

Aish, my hyung is a big lump of cornyness that makes me want to cring. I crawl back in bed and let hyung me since there is no use in trying to stop him. I stay awake going through all the things I could have done to make Mika mine. I know there's no point but I can't stop my thoughts. I turn my head towards Tops side and see him staring at me. "Mu-oet, can't sleep hyung?" "Ani, Ji-young... did you get dumped again?" "What's with the harsh words?" "You know you don't have to give up, right?" I sigh and look to the ceiling "It's the best thing to do.." "Aniyo, it's the worst. We're BIGBANG, we don't know the meaning to giving up." I smile and scuff at his cornyness but hyung is right. So what if they're dating, they're not married.. I wont give up till I have to.

I wiggle around till I was comfortable then closed my eyes and drifted to dream world.

 

TAEYANG'S P.O.V:

7:38 A.M.

 

Sneaking into the house and trying to not make noice is actually really hard. I finally reach the bathroom and take a quick shower and then head back to my room. It's embarrassing but I want to look extra nice for Micaela now. Tch! I roll my eyes at myself but keep on smiling. I feel like a little kid who just became interested in girls. Once in my room I pull out all my clothes and try on most of them till I remembered that Mika is BB. Her being BB makes it a lot easier, BB told me about her perfect man. I go online and search through our past emails and find her message.

"Mm.. well my ideal type, I'd like him to have a sence of style. I like the hip hop/skater look with class to it, wait why do you ask?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter