First Hug Goes To....

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeobo, lets not move. Lets stay here, it's a nice neighborhood and there's tones of parks near by and there's even schools by here." Seung Ri sits up looking more serious "I thought you wanted the house my parents told us about closer to the city." Damn, does he really not get the hints? "Yeobo, it's a nice place but it'll be too small if our family grows. What about when we have kids?" "Well then we can move back, we're still going to own this place. Also remember we don't plan to have kids for another year or two." They actually planned on when they want kids, amazing.

*sigh* "Eggi-ah, the kitchen what does it remind you of?" "I told you, Spring" "And what does Spring remind you of?" "Mm.. Mula!" I'm mentally slapping Seung Ri right now. Spring is the time when the flowers start popping up and new life is given. Spring = new life, New life = Baby, Baby = YOUR BABY!!! Your wife is prego Oppa! I wish I could hit him as hard as I can, but no I wont. "Unni, what comes to mind when Spring is around?" "Mm.. New beginnings, fresh start, and new life." "Yeobo?! Did you get anything out of that?" He sits back and thinks "Well now I know that you're hinting at something but I'm not sure what it is. New beginnings?" He sits and thinks a bit till Mikyong stands up and walks into a room and comes back with a booklet looking thing.

She tosses it to his lap "Look at it, you already know what the markings mean. If you don't get it after this, I'll be leaving with Mika to the hotel and you can live here alone for awhile." He looks at her wide eyed and picks up the booklet which I see that it's a calender. He scans over it "Is this the right page? This is last months page." "Okay so you see it? Now flip it to this months." He flips it, scans it. I see some writing and I guess he's reading it since his eyes are going back and forth. As he's reading his eyes get watery and he covers his mouth with his hand. Oppa lets a breath out which is followed by a few tears that are now streaming down his cheek.

His lip start quivering "...Jinja.. kojima, don't lie Mikyong.." His voice is starting to strain, he covers his eyes with his whole arm. Seung Ri lays his head back on the sofa and cries a bit more. It's sad to see him cry but I'm happy for him as well. Mikyong gets up and sits on his lap grabs his free hand and places it on her stomach "The doctor says that baby is healthy and that I should start taking Vitamins." He sits up a bit more and rubs her tummy while wiping his tears away. "Na eggi is having an eggi?!" She smiles "De, are little family of two will be a family of three now. Hambokke?"

He hugs her tightly, pressing his face on the side of her stomach "De, na chongmal hambokke!!" He looks up to her not removing his hand from her tummy "Gamsahamnida Lee Mikyong, jinja.. gomawayo... gomawa.. gomawayo.." He sniffles before thanking her more. I take a breath and thats when I noticed that I'm sniffling too, damn I knew I was crying. I turn my body the other way and start drying my face. They are so lucky, maybe I should sneak out and take a taxi to the hotel.

"Don't even think about it Noona!" I wip my head back  both of them or glaring at me. "Think about what?" "You were planning on leaving huh?!" "Ah.. ah.. ANIYO! NEVER!! Anyways Congratulation Unni, Oppa!" Panda blushes and nods his head. After a celebration desert we head off to sleep. They let me stay in the guest room and the moment I laid down I 'KNOCK OUT' (Pun intended)

 

NEXT DAY! 8:56 AM

 

"MIka-sshi, mika~" I toss onto my back and slowly open my eyes. "Mom, I don't have work today." "Mu-oet.. 'mam' aniyo, na Mikyong." I open my eyes a bit more and look up to a heavenly looking Mikyong who's wearing a yellow and white robe. "Mika-ah, there's breakfast waiting on the table." I sit up fast remembering where I was "Mianhae Unni, I forgot I was here." "Ani, you still must be tired. I f you want you can go back to sleep, we're not doing much today any ways." "Aniyo, I'll get up. Food smells too good to pass up." She giggles and helps my dizzy self up. I place slippers on my feet and put on the extra robe Mikyong let me borrow and I head to the kitchen.

Once in the yellow colored room I sit down where I was told and look around even more. "Where's Oppa?" "Oh he went out to get some regular milk, I told him that you don't like skim milk." "You remembered?! Gomawayo" She waves the spatuala and serves two plates for her and me then the front door opens. "Oh, you're up already?!" "Ye.. haha" I burst out laughing and even covered my mouth as to not be so loud. "WAE?!" Panda gets upset and searches his clothes. "Ani, this situation is very nostalgic." "What do you mean?" Mikyong askes "Well when he lived with me, it had this kind of feeling. The members always made it seem like I was the guest." Seung Ri laughs and Unni follows along.

~RING~RING~RING~ Mikyong grabs her phone from the pocket of her apron and hands it to Panda when she see's the contact. "Oh, Hyung!~" My eyes go wide "Oh, so you'll be coming into Korea today?" NUGU?! My eyes scream out and I look to Unni, she lips "Ji-young." I take a breath though I'm not sure if it's out of relief or disappointment. I really want to see Young Bae, but I'm so nervous. What if his feelings changed, I know we agreed to get back together once I decided but I don't know his feelings now.

Last time I spoke to him was 6 months ago before he got busy. I miss him dearly but I wonder if it's the same for him. "I have a surprise for you when we go pick you up.---- Ani, it's not a puppy--- ani, it's not food-- ANIYO, stop guessing. You'll find out when you see us.--- UGH! Bye hyung!" He hands the phone back to his wife and sits down at the end of the table. "Ji-young hyung comes back today in a few hours. He's coming back with Top hyung and Daesung, YB hyung is staying back for I don't know how long." My excitement went down, it feels like my energy was out of me. "Don't worry, he should be back with in this week."

I pout and start to eat my food. "Unni, this food is amazing! You shouldn't feed Seung Ri, feed ME more!" Panda grabs his plate and protects it from my hand that was already reaching for it. "Here you go" Unni puts more food on my plate and refils my drink. "OH! UNNI!!" She jumps up 'cause of my yell "Wae..?" "You shouldn't be near dangerous things, sit down.. I'll serve you." Panda then stands up quickly and takes the spatuala away from her and sits her down in his seat and gives up his food to her. "She's right, you stay seated and we'll do the rest." "I can't let a guest do the house work Yeobo" Mikyong protests. "Arraseo-arraseo, I'll do it all, ttal." I still get up and frantically start cleaning with Panda and start washing dishes.

After Mikyong convinced us to clean after eating we went straight back to cleaning. We did all her chourse in 30 minutes and then we got ready to go pick up the guys. I'm so excited! 4 years with only texting, calling and video chat.. I'm dying to see them face to face. Though we're friends I still fan girl and buy their marchindice. I will forever be a VIP, and forever fan girl over Top's cuteness and Ji-youngs funny ways, as well as Daesung acting like a playboy.

"So who are you going to hug first?" Unni aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter