Mika's Choice!

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You should cook today.." I stare blankly at Top Hyung "Wasn't Mika-sshi going to cook for us?" He just looks back to the hallway behind him and then back to me. "Seung Ri, don't ask any questions.. just cook today. Plus I miss your cooking." Well since I was given a praise I'll do my hyung this favor. But I will find out whats going on. I start preparing the food until Daesung comes over and puts his hand on my right shoulder "So what should we do with this disaster?" I lock my eyes with his "What do you mean?" He shakes his head and makes little clicking noises with his mouth.

"Aigoo.. didn't you hear it? Mika caught our pabo hyungs fighting over her, they even swung a few times." He shakes his head again while I'm just standing here in shock, my innocent Young Bae used violence? I place my right hand on his left shoulder, Look him straight in the eyes and say, "I'm so damn PROUD!! Finally Bae hyung has passion for something other than his career." Daesung just smiles and agree's with me. I go back to cooking and Daesung continues with telling me his plan. I know I should smack him and be against it but I think all three pabos need a little push. Plus it would benifit me if Young Bae hyung started dating. No more over night practices or interupted dates, or even the occasional third wheel.

I could probably go on double dates and help each other out with relationship advice. I could even finally bring my girl home and have 'fun' non-innocent fun. I take my mind out of the gutter and focus on my cooking. Besides the sizzling of the meat in the pan, I hear the kitchen table chairs pull out and screech back in place. I lower the heat and look to see the rest of the members sitting down. I scan all of them, and you can tell there's an awkwardness between them. I look at Ji-young and he has a busted lip as well as a swollen cheek. I scan over to Bae hyung and he also has a busted lip and his shoulder is dark red. I do feel bad for both but they're the ones who couldn't control themselves.

I hear oil popping so I direct my focus on the food and good thing I did 'cause the meat was well over done. I plate the food and bring out was was needed like Ketchup, cheese, ranch, and chili sause. I served Mika's plate and placed it in front of her empty seat. "Where is Mika-sshi?" Both Ji-young and Bae looked elsewhere while Dae and Top looked at me. I guess they both don't know that the rest of us know. "I'm right here, mian.. I.. I was refreshing my make-up." I look towards Mika and you can tell she's been crying. I feel my heart sink hard and fast, I now want to punch both hyungs for hurting my noona. Mika walks over and sits down acting as if nothing happened.

She must feel uncomfortable sitting next to Young Bae. I sit down beside her and glance over to Daesung signaling that I feel sorry for her. He signals back that he'll fix it soon. I really hope he does, I can't stand this type of silence. "Let's eat!" Daesung says out loud. I nudge Mika and she smiles at me then begins eating. Her broken smile is just killing me, I wonder what she over heard. I start to eat, I know my cooking is good but for some reason I taste nothing. Maybe because we're not a happy family right now.

I glance over everyone once more before finishing my plate. The only one who looks normal is Daesung. Everyone else keeps stealing glances at Mika-sshi. I pick up my plate and wash what I used for cooking. "Panda-ah, thank you for cooking. It was my turn, I'm sorry I'm not really feeling myself today." I dry my hands and walk over to her and place my left arm around her shoulder "Ani, It's okay.. I like cooking. Plus you should already know, I'll do what I can for some praises." I laugh and she follows along with me.

I sit back down and start a random conversation about cooking. Mika-sshi seems to be into it, I'll try and be a sensitive chingu to her. After she's done eating I take her plate and wash it as well. "You don't have to Seung Ri-ah" "De, I have too. It's my turn to wash any ways." She smiles and tells all she be right back. Mika's probably just going to the restroom.

 

Mika's P.O.V:

 

*Click-Door Closes* Heat wells up and streams of warm liquid flows down my cheek. "They all seem to know" I don't know for how long I can plaster that fake smile. Seung Ri is being extra sensitive and is showing it boldly. Also there is no way GD and Tae oppa can hide their bruises like that. You can tell they haven't tended to them yet. I walk to the sink and wash my hands and when I look into the mirror I feel nausious. Maybe all that crying made me feel sick. I dry my hands and walk out into the hallway and make my way to the closet and grab the small pink box with the first aid in it. I walk back into the kitchen and see Seung Ri washing the rest of the dishes and the rest just sitting there silently. Top-sshi seems to be glaring at GD and Taeyang.

"Can I talk to you two for a moment?" I stand firmly and watch the two banged up men look at me then stand up. I walked passed them "Follow me, only you two" I lead them into the living room and have them sit across from me. I stare at their faces and calculate how much medicine they'll both need. "Mi.. Mika-sshi.. I'm.." "Save what you have to say for another time, pull your chairs closer to me." They do as I say  and so I open the first aid and tend to their wounds. Every once in a while they'll wince at the pain and I'll feel bad.

I'm finally done so I pack up the kit and hand them some medicine "If you have pain, take this with water. You should both rest now. If you need more, they'll be in the closet." I get up and walk away, before entering my room I put back the medicine in the closet. I lay on my bed and cuddle up to my big plush doll and let what ever tears I had left soak my doll. What am I supposed to do now? How do I live with them from now on? I don't think I can do this anymore.

 

 

TWO DAY'S LATER~

 

"Can you take this trey to table #9?" I grab the trey and head off to the table with once again a fake smile. It's been a couple of days since the fight and it's still very quiet at home. GD has made an effort to talk to me but I'm still upset about it. I've tried to throw away my feelings for both but I just can't do the impossible. As for Taeyang, he's made no effort to even talk normally. It seems he's the one that's doing the ignoring. "Here's your food sir, is there anything else you'd like?" "I'd like to talk to you privately?" I look at the custemer since his voices is very familar "OH?! Daesung-ah, what are you doing here?" He laughs and motions for me to sit down. Of course I listen to him "We need to discuss about what we're going to do about my pabo hyungs." My smile fades and my gaze lowers to the table.

"Don't look so upset, I know you want things to go back to normal." I look back up at him "That's not going to happen Mika-ss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter