I Meet My Oppas.. FINALLY!!

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-DRAGONS POV:

 

I'm so nervous to be living with a stranger, even more so that its a female fan. "Is everyone ready, the Van is outside?" Mr. Na askes us. I look at everyone and see their excitement, well Young Bae is another story. He's been acting weird since our last meeting about the rules of coming here. Maybe he doesn't agree with them, I don't but I hope he doesn't show our room-mate that frown. "Hyung, do we re~ally have to go?" Bae starts to whine which is unusual for him. 'Tch.. "Yah, we're going so stop acting like that. I personally want to go so don't mess this up for the ones who want to go." I know I shoudn't be so mean but the rest of us are excited for this.

We head down stairs and sign some autographs for the hotel staff even though we know they don't know who we are. I try and ignore the passes I'm getting from some of them. I even have to pretend I don't know what they're saying. This gets really annoying sometimes since some don't know when to quiet. Finally we are in the car and when we all get buckled in I turn back to Young Bae and see him pouting. I go through my bag and pull out my tablet, "Here, pay with it but don't watch arraso?!" Everyone laughs and then Bae turns to his side and stares at Seung Ri "Did you hear that, NO for our baby panda maknae." I tried to hold in my laugh but couldn't which made Seung Ri sink into his seat and pout. "I don't watch ... anymore." I just ignore him and turn back and lean my head against the seat and try to nap a bit.

Hopefully this will make the wait go faster. "BOOM SHAKALAKA!" I jump up in my seat and press my hand to my chest "YAH! You scared me" I glare at Top hyung and he's just gigging to himself while giving a high five to Daesung. I wiggle aaround trying to get comfortable but here comes the rest bugging me. I just go along with it till Bae starts laughing out of no where. I look back and he's blushing while typing something. I take off my belt and hover over my tablet and see that he's messaging someone. The username is ''BB-QUEEN' something I coudn't read it all since he moved it away from me. "Wae? You flirting with a fan?" He shakes his head and exits out of what he was on and hands me the tabet. I look through the history but he's already erased it.

 

MIKAS POV:

"Hey Mika, can you cover my shift tomorrow?" I sigh and just keep cleaning the table "Why do you need me to cover?" She fidgets around and hesitates a bit but then I sigh again "Sorry, Well you see my boyfriend is coming into town and I'd like to spend some alone time with him." Why did I have to be so in love with hopeless romantics? "Let me think about it. Is it just tomorrow?" She smiles widely and says yes. I tell her to get back to work and I continue to work as well.

I'm most likely going to take the shift, I need the money any ways. For the next hour I keep sighing and having to keep putting fake smiles on is so tiring. I don't know how celebrities do it. "Mika, Boss is calling you!" I roll my eyes and pray he doesn't put me on the register. I walk over to him, and of course it's by the register. "Boss? Heard you're looking for me." He looks nervous and kind of sweating, is he constipated again? "Hey, I need you to look after the place for the rest of the day. Or close up early when your shift ends, I'll pay you extra okay." "Why?" He just takes off his badge and hands me the keys "It's an emergency, I have to go." After saying that he just leaves out the front door almost running.

If it's an emergency maybe his wife is finally giving birth. Well since it could be that I wont mentally beat the crap out of him like I usually do. I work at the register till my shift is over, then put another co-worker in charge of it. Of course I still stay here to manage it all. I go into the back and check on the rest of the workers. Then I get back to doing floor work. "#8 is up, Mika you got this one?" I walk over and check the plate then serve the costemer with a big smile since I actually like this regular. She's a nice old lady who loves to talk about life. I learned a lot from her, so sad her husband past away. I cried when she told me about his sickness. "Hey, Miss Claire! How is your day going? You ordered pudding, that means you're happy right?" She looks at me and smiles "Yes, I just found out my daughter will be coming to visit for a whole two weeks. I'm so excited."

Finally, her daughter has been gone for about a year now. "That's good, I hope you have a wonderful time when she comes. Also don't forget me when she's here okay?!" "I can't forget you, I know you secretly slip me those free coupons, They really help out this old lady." I smile and go back since another order just came out. "#14, Mika take this one" "14 is not mine to take, wheres Tania?" "Don't know, she probably slipped out right now, just take it now, it's a big order." sighing wont do anything for me but I couldn't help but do it loudly. I pick up one trey and then the other, this really is a big order, well I hope they eat it all.

I walk into the back of the place where most families sit and when I reach table 14 I noticed they were all wearing hoods. Well they're probably kids and thats their fashion. I greet them and one by one I serve them. None of them were making eye contact with me or each other. What a weird bunch of people, though I am not one to talk. "Please eat well, if you need anything just ask for me, my name is Mika. I'll be back to check on you later. Enjoy your meal!" I walk all the way back to the front and when I seen Tania I scold her a bit. "Just make sure you don't do it again, also I'll take over that table so take care of Miss Claire." Tania wont know how to handle that table if something happened.

About 5 minutes later I walk around refilling people drinks and then I reached table 14 "Would any of you like a refill?" I look around and the one in the corner slides his cup towards me. "You had coffee-black right?" The person nods his head and I swear I saw blue hair. I need to focus on work and not Big Bang, but its so hard. I refil it and place it next to him. "Would you like anything else?" One nodded his head and made a check mark with his fingers "Oh, you would like your check?" He nodded again and pulled on his hood more over his face. "Then I will be right back." I start walking away when I notice another camerman, maybe... maybe thats why they're like that. Maybe they dont' want to be on camera. At the front desk I grab their bill and a pen then I walk back.

Once they had paid for it, the one I thought had blue hair stopped me from going back. "Is there anything else you would like?" He becomes flustered and then the one to make the check sign with his fingers actually spoke this time. "We are your fan club.." I laugh a bit, now thats really weird. "Excuse me?" His voice is really familiar, I wonder why. "Please welcome us whole heartedly!" Then one by one they start taking off their hoods. I could't help but scream like a fan girl "OMO..OMO..OMO!!" Is all I could say at the first sight of my BIG BANG OPPAs. I keep looking back and forth from each one. First TOP with is bright mint blue hair and spiked earings. Then Seung Ri and his dark circled eyes who was sitting across of TOP and beside Daesung with his gorgeous blond hair. Then I look to who is sitting beside TOP and its OH MY GOSH... it's TAEYANG! He's wearing his hair down and in a cap omo I could die, but then I looked next to him and there was GD oppa. GD is a runner up behind Taeyang in my heart. Gosh GD looks y with pink hair.. I think I just over loaded on my in take of iness.

 

G-GRAGONs POV:

 

"What a cutie!" you can tell she's freaking out even though she doesn't show it much. So cute, she seems easy to tease too. She's even prettier than I thought. I nudge Bae to start getting up, I motion for the rest to do so too. Once we'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter