One Bad Day Leads To A New Beginning

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few more bangs, thuds, and glass breaking I was sent home from work. Chef scolded me in public and sent me home and told me to not come back till I'm not a screw up anymore. I cursed him out in every language I knew including Korean and then handed in my hat and coat then walked out after saying he's a low class chef, and that all he does is sit around yelling at people. I even mentioned how he doesn't wash his hands before taste testing. So unproffesional, the both of us are. Now that I'm at my front door I realize how immature I acted. I punch in the code and hope for the best when I walk in. I step in, close the door behind me and take in the dirty smell of dishes every where and bottles of alcohol on the floor.

"What the ?!" Brows are now furrowed and my steps become heavy. I scoot away the mess on the floor with my foot, making a path for us humans to walk through. I make it to the kitchen safe and start cleaning sections of it till I seen puke in the sink. I freak and walk to the bathroom but left that room too since there's puke there too. "Hell NO!" I rush to my room and thank goodness there's only Bae's mess. I grab one of my suitcases and pack my cloths and other things I'll need. I pull out a note pad from the night stand drawe and leave Bae a message. I call a friend and ask if they have some where I can crash for a few days. Thank god they do, I'd have to go to Unni if they said no. Love Unni but screaming babies at all hours of the night, I can't do it just yet.

I walk out and leave the note on the over used and over sized TV. I make it to the door but slip and fall when I stepped on a peice of pizza. I change my shoes and curse at the pizza then slam the door behind me. I lock the door and take a taxi instead of my car. "Ajosshi, can you take me to han river?" "It's a bit far, would you like some music to listen to?" "De, gamsahamnida!" He turns the radio on and right away I hear Big Bangs new song. I roll my eyes and can't even get mad since I really do like this song.

'Taeyangs' part comes up and all I could do was laugh. After living with him, he's ruin my image of him so much. Of course I still love him but it was such a wake up call, It hurt a little. I close my eyes and let my thoughts fill up of my mom and friends from back home. I miss talking to Tony, can't believe he's married with three kids already. My mom is even engaged again, she said she wont marry till I meet him so I'm happy with it all. Finally after some time passed and my wallet now starving, I reached Han River and sat by the water. "Noona?!" I look over and seen Ivan, we were in the compitition together. I stand up and hug him "It's so good to see you right now" "Girl, you can always call me you know."

He places his hands on his hips and shows off how female like he is. He even has his nails painted bright red, love this boy. "So~ what's up with the sudden move?" "It's not a move, but a vaca I guess" "Mm.. girl what did your man do this time?" I laugh and update him about everything. We walk to his car and he loads my bag "Honey, I would have left his LONG time ago. That's what you need to be doing." I click my belt on "I can't leave that pabo, I love him too much" Ivan glares at me and drives off "Girl, you can do so much better than that Tae tae person" "Ivan, it's Young Bae" "WHAT?! I thought it was Tae something" "His stage name is Taeyang not Tae Tae" I think I shall call him that from now on, it sounds cute.

We discard the boy talk since it was giving the both of us a headache. For the first time I had some 'girl' talk. Make up and who's the new hottie group in music and cute things we saw and some drama between our friends. It's amazing how much I miss gossiping and talking about scandels. We get to his place and then my phone goes off, of course it's from Bae. I ignore his call knowing he'll sweet talk his way out of this issue. "Yup, you go girl" he high fives me and helps me up the stairs and places my things by his sofa. I look around "Sorry for the mess, you called so suddenly I couldn't clean up" My jaw drops "You call this a mess, what would you think of my place then." His floor is sparkling, no wait I can actually SEE his floor.

No dirty clothes every where, no puke.. no dust, no nothing. I walk around the place and felt like I was in heaven. "This is where you'll be staying, I just washed the blankets so they're good to go." I hug him and thank him over and over agin "I can see your floor!" he calls me a weirdo and tells me to go in the kitchen and make food. I'd rob a bank for him right about now. I rush in the kitchen and when I seen everything that was in there I almost cried in joy. Appliances I've always wanted, a cute cutting board and knife set to match.. amazing. I open the fridge and there's actual food in there instead of leftovers and beer.

"Is there anything you'd prefer?" He walks in and hands me an apron with jewels everywhere. "How.. " "ing tastic?" "Took the words right out of my mouth" Ivan helps me put it on and ties the back for me. "Anything you want, I'll make it" Ivan thinks about it and then looks in his fridge. "How about a little test like in the compitition?" "Let's do this" He writes down the main ingrediants and his chalk board that was connected to his counter by the sink. I take out what the list says with is duck and chestnut. "Oh and make something that goes well with a cheap french red whine" I nod and start cooking, Ivan sat on the other side of the counter and watched me. He played some soft music like in the compitition.

He cracked a few jokes, mimicing the judges. In his deep voice he says "What a master peice" we both start laughing and cracking jokes about other contestants. I boil the duck in a mixture of broth, wine and vege's. While that is boiling I make chestnut jam and experiment with a new desert design that Young Bae inspired for me. "You're thinking about him aren't you?" I look away from the cup cake molder and stare at Ivan. "What makes you think that?" He flicks my forehead and smiles "The look you have is the same one when you speak about him." I just smile and continue what I was doing, I ignore his snide comments about Bae and I.

10 minutes later Ivan and I are setting up the table and my phone rings again. This time it's Panda

Me: Oppa!

SR: Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter