First Kiss?!

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"P.S.S I forgot, if you do reply just hide it with in the book shelf where you hid the pink ticket. I think thats it, so once again Good Night Miss Mika-sshi (-_-)zzZZ"

 

It's 6:45am and I can't stop rereading this letter. I've already written my reply and to be honest I had a hard time thinking of what to say. I wish I knew who it is, that way I wouldn't have to be suspiciouse of all the members. Though Dae was in the room with me, he could have asked one of the crew members to help him. Though we get a long just fine so I'm not sure. I'm seriously thinking it's either Tae Oppa or GD, this is driving me nuts. I get up and grab the letter I wrote and open my door to see if anyone was walking around. I walk out and creep my way to the living room and place my letter in the same book I put the pink ticket. I take a look around and make sure no one is around. Since I see no one I scurry back to my room and prepare my things for a shower.

Since I share a bathroom with 5 other guys I have to becareful of what I leave and take. Also I've had to get used to locking the door, I never locked it since I lived alone. I grab my shower bag and then my towel that just so happens to be of Kpop. This time it's not of Big Bang, it's SHINee while in their debute days. I fold it and place it over my shoulder and creep my way to the bathroom. I close the door and make sure I locked it. I turn of the water and wait for it to warm up a little, I undress and slip into the shower. Once the water hit me, I started to feel relaxed. This was the only time I could think clearly and figure out my problems. I let the water soak my hair and when I figure it's time for me to layer my hair with shampoo, I grab the shampoo I labled as mine and noticed it was empty.

I look for another bottle and see only conditioner.. what do I do now? I have more but it's in my room, I don't want to get changed and come back in. *sigh* I guess I can do it the easy way. I get out and wrap my towel around me and unlock the door. I peek outside and since there's no one I go out and make it half way to my room till I hear "OMO!" from behind me. I'm afriad to look back but I have too. I turn my head and seen a tall mass, it just had to be the most sensitive one in the group. "Ah.. Mianhae Top-sshi. I forgot my shampoo in the room." He covers his eyes with his hand and even turns to the side, "Ani, but why don't you go back into the bathroom. I'll get your shampoo." I laugh on the inside since he's just too cute with that hint of blush starting to cover his cheeks.

"Oh, ye.. it's on my desk. The pink bottle with a red flower on it." I walk back into the bathroom and wait with the door slightly open. I watch Top go in and even hear him shuffle around. He comes out and while walking back he looks at something down the hall and gives an awkward smile. Finally he hands over the shampoo and then I ask "Was there someone there?" "Ah, ye.. YoungBae-sshi" I blush and feel my heart sink. I hope Tae oppa doens't misunderstand anything. "Top-sshi, why did you want to get my shampoo for me?" His face is now fully pink and he covers his eyes again "Ah, ah.. cuz I didn't want someone else to see you in that state." I laugh and the thank him, he says he's going back to bed and to be careful next time.

I hope there is no next time. I go back in and finally take my shower and rethink about who can be the face behind the letter be. I still think it's either Tae or GD, now to figure out which one of the two is it. I finish my shower and after drying off and changing I clean up any mess I made and write my name on my shampoo bottle and then leave to my room. I put my shower bag away and tie my hair up in a bun, it'll be wavy after it dries. I throw on a light sweater and make my way to GD's and TOP's room. I knock lightly and hear no responce so I walk in as silently as I can. I poke my head in first and then the rest of my body. I look to the bed and my eyes were rewarded with such a great sight. Both boys are in each others arms. GD's head is on his hyungs chest and his hyungs leg is wraped around his waist. I can't believe they actually sleep like this.

I get closer and I can see GD's hair sticking up and then being pushed down by Top's strong breathing. I pull out my phone and start taking pictures. I wish I can put this on my blog but I will reframe from doing so. I walk over to Ji-youngs side and try to wak him up but he wont. "Ji-young-ah! Ji-young-ah.. wake up!!" He starts to groan a bit but doesn't wake up. I start to nudge him "Kwon Ji-young-ah! Wake up, it's time to get ready to go out." Right when I was about to give up I hear and see Ji-young being slapped on the forehead. I look over and see Top-sshi pulling his hand away from GD's head. "Yaaaahhh... hyuuunnngg... stop it." GD starts to whine while still having his eyes closed.

"If you don't get up, I'll replace you on the date with Mika-sshi today." I stand up sraight and smile at Top "Na chowayo, I really like that." Ji-young slowly sits up and rolls outta bed and lands on the floor. "NEVER! I'm going hyung, you have to go shopping remember?" Top and I start laughing, GD gets up and rumages through his dresser thats under the bed. He pulls out some clothes and then looks at me "Aren't you going to get ready? Or are you going to watch me change first." I blush and then just speed walk out and into my room. I take my time in changing since no matter what GD takes longer than I do.

After putting my make up on I start to wonder if the letter has been received yet. I rush out and walk past Daesung who's in the kitchen eating something. I grab the book and my letter is gone, Oh man! almost everyone is awake so I can't leave anyone out. I should hide in here next time. I scratch my head and walk back into the kitchen were Dae is just staring at me like I'ma psyco. "Chanayo?" "Ye, I'm okay. What are you eating?" he looks down at his food. "I'm eating Bae's pudding" "MU-OET?! You're gunna get yelled at again." He laughs and takes another spoon full of Taeyangs chocolate pudding "It's worth it, want to try it?"

I hesitate but I'm so curious as to why Tae oppa is so protective of this pudding. I tip-toe over and Dae feeds me a spoonful and it was like a rave in my mouth. No! Like an , a pleasure that I've never felt. Oh goodness, I will never forget this taste. It's not even possible to forget this. "It's worth it huh?" I nod my head so fast I became a bit dizzy. I pat Dae's shoulder as to praise his wrong doing. It's so wrong but taste sooo good. Totally worth Tae Oppa being mad at me later. Daesung gives me another spoonful and I walk to my room savoring every little bit of it. So wonderful!

I get changed and go to the restroom and brush my teeth. I go back to my room and let my hair down and dry it more with my hair drier. I love how wavy my hair can get, I never have to do much with my hair. No need for all those hair products either. I place a cute bow to match my outfit and fill up my purse with the things I might need today. Once done I head to the kitchen and grab a v-water from the fridge and then walk into the living room.

 

Ji-Young's P.O.V:

 

When she walked into the living room, I was afraid the others could hear my heart beat. I couldn't fool myself anymore, I had feelings for her since I first really got to know her. She's even more beautiful today, her outfit kind of matched mine. "Are you ready to go?" she askes. I nod my head and stand up from the sofa "You look really pretty today." Mika leans her head down and covers with the back of her hand "Goma-wayo, you two, you look really handsome." I blush at her compliment and turn to the guys who are sitting here in the living room and smile.

I look over to Young Bae and he just looks away, Seung Ri gets up and askes "Do we really have to go shopping?" I turn to Mika and she's just there smiling and laughing a bit. "Ye, but not today.. tomorrow!" Seung Ri smiles and sits back down while saying "Well HAVE FUN then" I look his way and reply "WE WILL!!" I then look to Young Bae and he's starting to look upset. Well pay back is a b*tch, ain't it. I smirk and then walk up to mika "Ka ja?!" She smiles at me and then tells everyone else goodbye.

Before we leave the house she goes back into her room to grab something. When she returned she was carrying a card. I open the door for her and then walked over to her car and opened the driver's door for her to. She slides in while tucking her hair behind her ear. I colse the door and rush to the other side and try to look cool while doing so but ended up failing since I hit my head on the rim of the door. I sit down and look over and see her trying to hold in her laughter. I just started laughing as to let some of my embarrasment out. After we clicked our belts on she started the car and we were on our way. Once we hit a street light she asked, "What would you like to do first eat, play, sight see,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter