Strangers, Friends, or Lovers??

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"De, I've made my choice."

Mika looks to the ground, it's only been a split second and I already miss her gaze on me. I lift her head up by pushing her chin up with the tips of my fingers. She looks at me, her eyes are pulling me in again. Just like when we had our date at the mall, she fell asleep waiting for me to wake up. I stared at her long lashes and before I knew it my lips were placed on hers. Even when I realized, I didn't pull away. Instead I pressed more firmly thinking that would be my only chance. I guess it wasn't, I lean in and tilt my head to the right. I keep moving towards her and right when are lips were about to touch some one yanks me so hard I end up falling off the curb and on to the street.

Pain is now covering my hip and knee, Mika rushes over "Omo, are you okay Young Bae-ah?" "..ye.." she helps me stand up and then she lashes out on who ever did it. I look and it's someone i've never seen, I can't even understand what she's saying since she's yelling in Spanish. Mika keeps yelling and I think she's using bad words I know certain words like 'puto' and 'chinga tu madre'. They guy isn't yelling but almost seems saddened. I grab Mika's forearm "Calm down, do you know this guy?" Mika looks at me then looks back at the guy "I thought I knew him, but I was completely wrong."

After she said a few more words to him, she grabbed my hand and we walked back home. We went through the back as to not wake the others. Once in the backyard Mika stops in her tracks then turns to me. "Mianhae, are you sure you're okay?" I nod "So what was.." she cut me of "It's late, I have work in a few hours so I'll go in first." Mika grabs Vixxy's leash and walks off and enters the house. By the way she acted that guys not just some old friend. I don't want to think to much about it so I walk into my room and tackle my bed. I thought I would fall asleep easily but my hip is bothering me.

I sit up and take out a hot ptach from my drawer. I loosen my belt and while trying to find the best place to place it I felt marks. I look into the mirror and see a big scrape. It's not bleeding a lot but it still hurts a lot. I tape the extra gauze that Mika gave me over it and laid back down on the opposite side. It still hurts but it's better. Sleeping now seem impossible since I can't get Mika's words out of my mind. The warmth from her lips being so close to mine seem to be lingering with me. I wonder if she's okay, she could really walk right and she was even limping just now.

I decided to just stay up since I can't sleep. I go online and see if BB was on, and to my surprise she is. I scroll over to the message bottun but noticed she updated her status. I scroll down click on it to see the full length.

"Can't believe he had the gutts to interupt such a great

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter