Baby Time

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 Months Later!

 

Hyung pushes Seung Ri into the car while I help Mikyong into her seat and place her seat belt on. "Aren't I suposed to be the crazy one that's out of it?" Mikyong askes while staring at her husband through the reveiw mirror. "Well, it was expected of him" Mikyong rubs her over sized belly and nods to agree with me. "I'm just glad you two were around right now" I nod then close her door. I'm also glad SeungHyun hyung forced us to come. He wanted to read a book he got for the twins, he has been so attatched to the little unborn kids. "Ji-young-AH!! Let's go, babies are coming!" Hyung jumps in the car, pushing Panda in even more. I rush to the drivers seat and take off towards the hospital. I make sure I drive carefully since every 5-7 minutes Mikyong starts gritting her teeth and squeezing her arm rest. Every stop light I would hit Seung Ri to wake him up but he wasn't having it. Top tried his best but failed over and over again.

"AH!" I press the brakes in the middle of traffic "Wae?! Chanayeo?!" Seung Ri woke up and was asking questions. Guessing the pain and frustration got to her 'cause Mikyong took her belt off and leaned to the back and grabbed Panda by his collar and shook him "If you pass out again, I swear I'll take both kids and leave your right here, right now!" I back up till my back hit the door, I'm even scared of her now. SeungRi nods and motions for me to start driving again. Honks in the back made me feel embarrassed of my sudden stop. I start driving and Mikyong puts her belt back on and fixes her hair. She pulls out her phone and presses a number then hovers the phone near her ear. "Ye no time for that, I'm on my way to the hospital" she pulls the phone away then back in place "Ye, water broke and I'm in pain so drop what ever the you're doing and get here. There's too many boys around me, I need a another girl."

After the phone call Mikyong relaxed and we were already wheeling her in the automatic doors. While the nurses take Maknae and Mikyong to a room I take out my phone and text a friend. Right away a reply came 'Let's not meet anymore, this is getting complicated' I roll my eyes and just text back 'Arraseo' and turn my phone off. Hyung pats my back "Broke up?" I nod "Ye.. " "You'll find someone, don't worry" I sigh and sit down in the waiting room and watch Top hyung pace the floor and bugging the nurses with his idiotic questions. He even asked if they could check if she really had twins. Not able to take much more of this, I give hyung some thing to do. "Hyung, you should buy snacks for Mikyong. She'll be starved after she gives birth" he snaps his fingers "Mata!" he pulls out his wallet and walks out of the hospital.

I toss my head back and close my eyes, I let my thoughts run wild and then I had to pull out my phone and turn it back on. When everything is done loading I type down some of my thoughts and lyrics that came to mind. I plug in headphones and pretend to listen to music, my thoughts go off on their own again. Still remember how i felt when I first met Mika, the first time I knew I liked her, first time I kissed her. No memories I made with her have diappeared. My feelings haven't grown, but they haven't went away either. What do I do, I want to move on but no relationship works out. Maknae is starting a famly, Tae moved in with Mika, Dae is seeing some one and Top is engaged with someone he's loved since before our debute days. My thoughts break from the movement of a hand waving back and forth in front of my face. "Yeobeseyo? Earth to Ji-young Oppa.. you okay there?" I blink a bit then sit up properly "Oh, annyong Mika-sshi" She squints her eyes "Sshi?" "Ah, Mian.. Mika-ah"

Once they annouced that they had moved in with each other, I started using formal speech towards her. "How's Unni doing?" I place my phone away and tell her she's doing fine. "She's not giving birth just yet, I think" "They're going to induce her since her due date has past" we all turn our heads and see Seung Ri who is pale as a fictional ghost. Mika stands up "Chanayeo, sit down Oppa" she helps him sit down "I'll be an appa in less than an hour." Mika hands him a drink and wipes away his cold sweat "You were an appa the moment you got her pregnaunt, don't worry you'll be a great aboji."

A bottled water was held on top of Seung Ri's shoulder and I trailed my eyes up the arm and seen Young Bae smiling at maknae. "Here, drink it and calm down a bit" Maknae sighs and takes deep breathes "Hyung, I don't think I can do this. I might faint." Mika grabs the water and twist it open then hands it to the almost past out Seung Ri. Maknae takes a sip but then a nurse rushed over saying it was time. Right after Seung walked through the delivery room, Seung Hyung comes back with two full bags of goodies. YB and I wrestle for the only ice cream in the bag but once I had Bae in a head lock, I noticed hyung already eating the popsicle. He's even sharing it with Mika and Dae who I didn't notice come in.

"Are you guys done horsing around? When you are come and join us" Hyung said with ice cream escaping his mouth. YB taps my arm and when I look his skin tone is a different color. I release him and while he's busy gasping for air, I rush over even jumping over the seats to get the last bit of the popsicle. I chomp down and in the nic of time since Bae was right behind me ready to snatch it from me. I slide the stick out and wave it in his face. He glares at me but then his attention goes else where.

Mika's P.O.V:

 

Seeing them so friendly is heart warming and brings joy around them. Bae looks so upset he didn't get some ice cream, I grab a snack from the bag and hold it up for him to see. He looks over and see's it, now he looks like a little puppy. I can see the tail wagging and his ears shooting straight up. He grabs Ji-young and sits by me, I open the package and break the snack in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter