Ba-Thump~Ba-Thump!!

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we arrive I scan everyones faces and see that they're shocked and one is even crying. I knew she'd cry, Tina's inspiration is Taeyang Oppa. For an 12 year old she's been through a lot. She got passed it when I introduced her to kpop, more so Taeyang. She said he's a y asian and his dancing always just flowed together. Also when she was about to give up she saw a quote with Taeyangs picture saying "It's hard but never give up, always push further. You never know what you'll achieve." I'm pretty sure it wasn't his words but I wont tell her that.

"No time for tears or being amazed, you all have a performance comming up so it's all about practicing today." "Performance?" I look to Taeyang who is really confused. I take him to the stage "Everyone as you know this is Taeyang AKA Sol of Big Bang. Oppa, this is the center for the troubled youth." I pause and he gives a slight bow "Oppa, they have a performance coming up and I was wondering if you could watch them and give them advice." He looks over to the kids who are staring at him with so much awe and happiness. Taeyang then walks closer to the edge of the stage and croutches down "Show me what you got, I won't go easy on you." The kids get excited and start stretching out there legs and arms. Some are to over whelemed that they just huddle up with each other.

I sit down next to Taeyoung and let my legs hang off the stage "Mianhae Oppa.." I hang my head a little low feeling bad about putting him on the spot. "For what?" "You're not supossed to be working but I brought you here anyways." He sits beside me, close enough where are thighs could accidently touch. "To be honest I'm happy we're here. I actually miss dancing for fun. You can say I'm using these kids for my own personal reasons." He laughs and I look up to see him looking at something else. I turn my head towards where his stare was directed and I see him looking at Tina who's warming up. "You want to know her story?" "What story?" I take a small breath and look at all the kids here, they all have their own complicated story.

"Her parents abandoned her at the age of 2, they left her with her grandpa who was a drunk. He abused her when ever she cried for her mother. When she turned 5 and was in rolled into school a teacher noticed the bruises and repoted it. She was placed in foster care, things should have been better but they weren't. She was physically abused by her foster mother and ually harrassed by the other boys with in the house hold. There was nothing for Tina to do since no one believed her. Two years ago when she turned 10 she was caught steeling and was ordered by the court to come here. Tina was hard to handle at first and refused to play any of the activities. That changed when I told her my story." I pause and take another breath "What's your story?" I look over to him and you can see he is over taken by the story. "I've only ever told the kids my story, Lets wait till next time for that one." I try to continue the story but then Tony walked over and tapped my knee.

"Our kids are looking lazy today" "Maybe their just over whelemed." I replied before sliding off the stage. I motion for Taeyang to also come down and when he did, he was so y. His shirt came up a bit and I could see his side muscles. I walk in front of the kids "Posistions everyone" the whole class just kept up their talking and giggling. "I guess we ain't having PIZZA today, maybe me and TAEYANG should just eat BY OURSELVES." Right away the kids look toward me and scramble to their places. "Now you're ready?" as a class they answer "YEH!" I instruct them through stretches and Taeyang surprisingly also followed along with it. It feels a bit weird with me in the middle of Tony and Tae.

They stretched and introduced themselves, though its not a big group but I think 16 kids might have overwhelm Oppa. "Everyone to the stage" once on the stage I seen some a little confused on where to stand. "Did you guys work on your formation?" The eldest of the group steps out "I don't think everyone has it down just yet." I sigh and then place my hand on my hips. "Tony go help them, Please!" Tony hops up the stage and shows everyone there places and then comes back down.

He pats my shoulder and keeps it there till Tae Oppa says something a little awkward for Tony. The question shocked Tony so much that he even stepped away from me a bit. Well it was bound to be asked since he is touchey, but thats because we grew up here in the U.S.

 

TAEYANG'S P.O.V:

 

Mika's chingu seems a bit surprised about my question. Is it true, Mika said she didn't have a boyfriend. Mika laughs a bit "Ani, we're not dating. Though to be honest we almost did date but thank goodness we didn't." "Wae?" She just laughs and gives me a strange look "We found out that we're actually related. Not by blood, but by marriage." Now I understand, "So you don't have any more feelings for each other?" Even if you found out you're related could your feelings change that fast? That's weird to me. "Well it's been a few years since then so I already sorted out my feelings." I look toward Tony and see his eyes drop to the floor, I guess his feelings aren't sorted out yet. My chest tightens and my stomache turns a bit. Maybe the food Seung Ri made is getting to me, I'll take medicine later.

After Mika gives the kids some fighting spirit, Tony steps in and also gives them encouragement by saying "You're our kids, so make us proud parents, k." When he said 'Our kids' he placed his arm around Mika's shoulder. I wonder what he ment by that, he's probably trying to flirt with her. He really shouldn't, she likes someone else.. wait that someone else, who is it? No, wait.. I care why? Well she is a friend, so I guess I'm just looking out for her. I keep mentally trying to get his arm off her but I keep failing. My thoughts were interupted by a very familur sound, I turn my attention to the stage and see the kids start their performance.

They're pretty good for kids. Now that I'm really looking, there's not a lot for me to advice them on. Usually at this age most wouldn't know how to make there movements into just one. Unless it's popping then most movements should flow all together. I'm really surprised at there talent. I start bobbing my head to the music and the finally noticed that this song was one of my own songs. This song is 'Before You Fall Asleep' I can't help but laugh at myself for not noticing right away. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter