Truth Come's Out

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you graduated from college and entered an international chef contest, and you've made it to the final round?" Ji-young tries to sum up everything I said but didn't quit get it. "Yes but it's not the final round it's the round before the final, and there's still 4 chefs left" I try and explain more and I think they all finally got it. "Why didn't you tell us YoungBae?" I knew this would happen. I look at my boyfriend and his arms are crossed with an angry expression. "I haven't told him, I haven't told anyone. I wasn't aloud to till today, was going to tell you guys later tonight." I explain myself to them, mainly to YoungBae.

"What about Omma?" Young Bae finally opens his mouth. "Ye, she doesn't know as well" "Why couldn't you tell anyone?" Seung Ri asked. "Why couldn't I tell others that I was living with you guys?" I responded feeling attacked by his tone. He quickly retreated behind Mikyong like always, their just so cute together. "Don't be getting mad at him, you're the one who kept secrets, of course they're curious" YoungBae lashed at me making me feel tiny and guilty. "Young Bae Oppa, that's no way to speak to her. She must also be over whelmed with the fact you're obviously upset more than the rest." Unni defends me but by the change of his expression, YB is about to blow the roof. I stand up and walk over to him "I'm sorry for not tell you before hand, but you know how much I hate breaking rules."

He looks at me and then just walks out the door. Ji-young stopped me from going after him "let him cool off for a bit". I try once more but seunghyun also stopped me. I sit back down next to Dae and he starts asking questions about the compitition. I feel like I'm at another interveiw, the reason why I'm in this mess. "So, do you think you're going to win?!" Dae askes all excited, bouncing in his seat like a small child. I start to laugh till the front door flung open and Tae oppa storms in and grabs the back of my arm. The motion forced me up and also scared me, I've been in this postition before. I've defended myself before but I can't find the strength to pull away this time. He tugs on my arm and because of last weeks prep I bruised the same spot he is placing pressure on. He tugs again and I try and pull away, he's scarying me a bit. His eye's aren't filled with joy like they usually are. Their dark and cold, just like.. no Oppa isn't like him. He tugs again just a little harder and when I refuse to walk closer, Tae with full strength forces me by his side.

He dragged me all the way to the door even though I was refusing with my whole body and words. "Oppa, let go.. you're hurting me... Oppa?! Chebal stop, it hurts.. it really hurts" I grab the wall and slide my body down in attempt to get him to stop. He odered me to stand up. This whole ordeal only lasted a few seconds and only stopped because of Ji-young. He pushed YB out the door "Calm down on your own". He helped me up since I was having trouble doing it on my own. "Where are you hurt?" GD dustes off the legs of my pants and the back of my shirt. "Ani, I'm okay" I look at the door and see Young Bae mean mugging his hyung with so much hurt. "Bab.." I start but he cuts in "Come with me or stay with.. him" I look toward GD who's now holding my shoulders from behind then back at YoungBae who's hand is reaching out.

"Don't go Mika, he needs to calm down" Ji-young advices. I reach out my hand and grab Tae's awaiting hand "Mianha Ji-Young but he is my boyfriend, we should work this out on our own." I look back and smile then lip 'I'll text you' as to not worry him. I step out then turn back and see the rest standing by the door. They all look worried, Mikyong the most. She's holding onto Seung Ri's shirt and hiding behind him and Top. Ji-Young just pushes through them all and walks away into the house. "Lets go" Tae demanded. I follow him and he leads me to a black car in the drive way. Guessing this is the rental car he got. He opens the passenger door and I get in, he closes it and locks the door. He walks over to his side and gets in, starting the car right away and leaving the house as fast as he could.

He drives for what seemed like hours, no talking, no music, and I swear no breathing. The only sound were the things around us outside. I keep glancing at him and see his expression change constently. We're now at a Red light and he rests his hand in between our seats. I gently touch his forearm making him flinch, probably in surprise. He pulls his hand away and so I lean back into my seat and stare off through the window, trying to hold in my tears. I could feel them well up, all this is my fault. I should have said something before, If anyone.. I would have told Young Bae first. I try and secretly wipe away a tear that escaped but a rough warmth entangled its self with my fingers. I quickly look and see Young Bae holding my hand.

I fully start crying, I don't pull away my hand for anything. Not even to wipe my nose or chin. I kept crying hysterically even when the car came to a stop and he released my hand and left the car. He slammed his door making me yelp a bit in fear, maybe he's mad that I'm crying. I can't help it, I was so scared of him and now I want him to hold me. My door opens and a strength forced me out and into it's embrace. Tae holds me tightly and lands sweet kisses on my head, I press into him and wrap my arms around his back. "Mianhae, I'm really sorry oppa. I should have told you first" His arms tighten around me and I can feel the warmth of his lips on the top of my head. I grip his shirt and then I hear sniffling sounds and his heart is beating loudly but it's pace is slow. I reposition myself, where my face is in the crook of his neck.

 

I kiss his neck and press more into him, I wish we could be closer. "..Mianhae, I didn't mean to act like that.. it's just.. I.. I was so ang... Ani, that's not an excuse to.. the fear in your eyes.. I don't know what to say. You were just following the rules but I HATE that they knew something so important about you before me." Through out his whole explaination his voice became weak and crackled. I kiss the bottom of his jawline "If you forgive me, I'll forgive you." He chuckles and seperates our bodies for a few moments. Young Bae looks at me in the eyes "Forgive me fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter