Theme Park Of Love & Worry!

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We walk out and enter the big car, Seung Ri and Daesung are trying to get Mika to sit next to them but I wont let that happen. I sit in between the two and let them go all pouty and nudge me around. I ignore them and even close my eyes to show them I'm not moving. If I can't sit with my girl alone then no one can, she'll sit in the front seat since the back seats are taken by both hyungs.

"Did you guys pack everything?" I turn my head and see my yeoja shinning her bright smile at us. She's carrying a big bag and another one is on her back. I hurry and get off "Why are you carrying so much?" I take the bags away and put them in the back. "They weren't that heavy, I could've handled it" "I know you can but I won't let you." Mika smiles and thats when I noticed that she's a little pale. "You okay?" "Mm.. ye!"

Though I don't believe her I still don't stop her since this is what she wants. I walk around her and open the cars front door and help her in. I help her with her belt which was rewarding since it made her blush. After I close her door I go back to my seat and close our door. "Is everyone ready?" Mika yells out and we all answer, others in a more energized manner. Finally after a few minutes of camera checks we hed off and I couldn't keep my attention off of Mika.

So bad I wanted to grab her and place her on my lap, I just want her closer by me. It's going to be impossible to act like we want to since the cameras are all going to be on us. Though I want to come out and say we're dating, Mika says to wait till after the filming of the show is done. I can wait it's just I don't want to, that's too long. That's enough time for her to gain more fans and more admirers.. I don't want that.

 

30 MINUTES LATER!

 

MIKA'S P.O.V:

 

*Click click* (door opens) My door opens and so do my eyes. I turn my head and see my favorite member Young Bae, is this a dream? I close my eyes again and take a deep breathe then yawn. 'Ahem' (Clears throat) I look again and see Taeyang there holding out his hand. I give him my hand and then he yanks me out and thats when I remember everything. I look up "YAH! You could have done it more gently." He laughs but then looks me over from head to toe "Yah?! I'm older you shouldn't speak that way." 

Why is he acting that way? Did I do something wrong? I look around and don't see the others anywhere but I do see that we're at Worlds of Fun. "Where's the others?" He looks towards the ticket booth and points. I look and see the rest standing in the line. "Why are they there? I have the.." I laugh and just start walking to them. I look behind and see YoungBae following, you can tell he's trying not to make eye contact. I also notice the camera men around us and now his behavior makes sence.

Wish we didn't have to act like strangers but I want to figure out if I'll move or stay here after filming is done. We reach the guys and both Panda and D-lite hug me and use my shoulders as a resting pole. "Did you have a nice nap? It's been so long since we've got here." I feel so terrible, I should have told them that I have special passes. And they're almost to the front, I feel like I'm going to break bad news to them.

"You guys, I'm SO sorry!" Panda hugs tighter "You seemed tired so we wanted to let you sleep more. "Thank you, but I mean sorry that I didn't tell you that we don't have to wait in line." They both let go and look at me and so did the rest of them. I lower my head in guilt and feel a little sting in my chest. *sigh* My heart drops with that sigh, "I knew you wouldn't have us wait in line, I told you all." I look up and Ji-young puts his hand on my shoulder "I kind have figured you bought the tickets already, but they didn't believe me."

I laugh awkwardly, still feeling bad but then Panda and Dae link arms with me and take me away to the front. We get to the entrance and when the employee stops us I give them my name and they let us all in. Once we make it through the crowd we station ourselves by the food court. It seems like no one in the amusement park is hungry seeing as how its empty. I place my bag on the table and sit down.

"Is this a water park?" Ji-young says while sitting next to me. "Kind of but not really. There are rides that you can get wet on, thats why I brought shorts and T's for you all." Ji-young smiles at me but when I look at TOP he seems uncomfortable. "Top-sshi, I brought a long sleaved shirt for you." His eyes go wide but then ease and he bows slighty to thank me. I'm curious but I think as a loyal fan and now friend I can wait for him to show it on his own.

"Where's mine, and where do we change?" Daesung walks around the table and sits across from me. I dig in my bag and pull out the close and shoes. "You guys can choose on the shorts but the long sleave is your hyungs and shoes go according to size of course." They all fight over a pair of shorts but being the most sneaky, Panda won.

"So where do we change?" Seung Ri asked. "Well before you go, there's a mission." The boys all look at me and then at each other. I hand them each a mission card and then explain further. Each person has to change with in 60 seconds and when coming out they must walk out in whatever way the mission card says to. I put the usual 'y' 'Cute' 'B4' 'Shy' 'Arragunt' and of course 'grade school.'

I gave myself a mission card since it seems fun. Of course I don't know who has which card since I mixed them around. I do hope I get anything but y and Grade school. I'd die of embarrassment and wouldn't be able to pull it off. After I explain Mr. Na brings out his stop watch and yells out "HANA..DUL..SET.. GO!!" 

They all run and I'm amazed and surprised that Top-sshi just pushed them all, and a few strangers. He made it in first, soon after the rest flow in. I wait near the door with a cold drink in my hands as a prize for first place. "20 SECONDS!!" Na yells out. I look to the restroom and see a mass walking toward me with a child like walk. It completely suits Top so much to be acting silly and a goof ball. He's so cute even though his body is over grown in size. That cute innocent smile is beyond heaven like, I wonder who the luck person is going to be.

"Annyong, Noona!" He skips towards me and hops in front of me and swings from side to side cutely making aegyeo noices. Right after he stops the noices and I laugh his body cringes up and dramticlly falls to the floor. I laugh out loud not able to hold it in anymore. One after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter