Letter Full of Happiness, Room Full Of Anger!

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~He looks at me but then his stare goes down towards my nose and then lower to my lips. My heart is pounding, is he really going to do it?! I'm Sorry Tae Oppa!~

 

Our faces become closer and my tongue starts to roam my lips. I know I shouldn't but I don't if I'll ever get a chance like this again. I lean in and close my eyes, I can feel the heat of each breath we take. I inch closer and press my lips against hers and feel jolts of electricity strike my core. No words, no song, and no melody can explain this sensation. I keep my lips locked and press more as to see how far she'll let me go. I caress her cheek with my free hand seperate my lips from hers only to take a small breath and gently press my lips against hers. Seeing how she isn't pulling away I move my hand from her cheek to her neck and then my heart sank. She moved away my hand and moved me away, "Mianhae.. I didn't mean to force myself on you." Mika looked up at me and covered her lips and just shook her head. 

 

I sink back into my seat and just puzzle over what just happened and whats going to happen. She didn't resist at first but then she pushed me away. Was she too in shock or was I going to fast. I mean, I didn't confess but I think I was being obvious that I like her. I look over to Mika and she still has covered and her stare as if she just saw a ghost. I guess I really did force myself on her. "Ya.. Mika-sshi, jinja mianhae." I lean my head down in my palm and mentally kick my own . "A.. aniyo, you're not at fault. If I really didn't want it I would have stopped you even before you started." "So does that mean you like me as well?" I turn my body to face her but she directs her eyes to her hands that are just fumbling around.

"Mianhae Ji-young-sshi, I don't really know how I feel about you. I do have someone I like but I can't seem to stop being attracted to you either." I bet anything that it's Young Bae. "Does he like you too?" Mika's eyes make their way to mine and respond with "Mula, I don't plan on ever revealing my feelings to him." I press on, knowing I shouldn't. "Wae?!" She shrugs her shoulders and so I continue with words I know I only mean because of fright that I'll have a dongseung as a love rival. "I think it's also best you don't reveal your feelings." Mika looks me dead in the eye and I can tell she wants to know why I think that way.

"You said you don't know how you feel about me, well it's not fare if you tell him your feelings unless you find out what you feel towards me. You should really give both of us a fare shot." Mika removes her stare from me and replaces it on her once again fumbling fingers. I look up to the screen and only see the credits rolling. I just take a deep breath and stand up and smile towards her with my hand stretched out. She forces a smile which makes my heart ache, she shyly places her hand in mine and I help her up.

While walking out of the theater, we were once again being filmed. I sent her a text saying not to show that something happened. I watch her read the message and see a smile cross her face and then she casually acts like her normal self. "Where should we go now?" I ask "Mula, should we go play at the mall, maybe do some shopping?" I laugh at the cute way she says 'mula.' I agree of course and so we head back to the car and she drives us to a mall called "Oak Park Mall." It's a decent size with book store in the front. We enter from the store and I watch as she goes through the each section.

I know she's a book lover but I never knew how much. "What kind of books do you usually read?" I ask trying to gain some attention from her. "Mm.. well I like romances but Tae Oppa recommended some and I think I like mystery/actions now." She flashes a bright smile before looking away and picking up a book. She flips it around and reads the back, "I think I'll buy this one." I smile even though to be honest I don't feel like doing so. Does she really like Young Bae? What if he likes her back, I don't think I could stand back and let the girl I like go to another man. Even if the other man is my dongsueng, I'm truley sorry YoungBae. I just can't lose this one, I refuse to lose.

 

 

MIKA'S P.O.V:

 

I wonder if Ji-young is alright with what I told him at the theaters. Now that I actually know his feelings, I don't know how to act around him. I know he said to act normal but that's sort of impossible right now. Who could stay calm when someone you could only fantasize about suddenly not confesses to you but KISSES you? It's even harder since he's a close friend to the person I originally like. "So what's the book you're buying about?" I turn to Ji-young who is looking at the book in my arms. "It says it's a mystery/romance. Hopefully it's a good one!" He just smiles at me but you can tell it's being forced. Ji-young must be bothered about me liking someone else.

I turn and walk to the front desk and purchase the book. They gave me a book mark as a gift and some coupons, that of course I'm happy about. These books are not cheap. I walk back to Ji-young and we decide to look around first before eating.

We walk around and occasionally stop and look through some stores. I'm not very interested in malls but since Daesung said GD would like it, I'm putting up with the weird smells and stick up people. We just walked out of some preppy looking store and Ji-young bought some accecery's. Somethings were cute but not enough for me to buy. I followed him and we talked about fashion, not my strongest side. I just wear things that feel comfortable and match each other.

While he was staring into a window of a womens accecery store I looked across from us and my mouth formed a smile. A store I love to spend time in. I tug on Ji-youngs sleeve and point towards the store. He makes a weird face but still follows me. I wont hide the things I like, this could be my chance to test him. I pull him in and a worker comes up to us "Welcome to Hot Topic, we are having a 25% off sale on jewlery and 40% off of any clothing." I'm so glad to hear that, I go through the clothes and make sure to pick an outfit out. I had enough money to even buy a sweater. Once we got into the chains, waletts, and pin sections, Ji-young seemed to dislike it.

I turn to him "Should we leave..?" "Ani, it's a little different but then again Big Bang dresses different as well." He smiles and this time it's not forced, or so it seems. I pick out two walets and ask GD "Which one should I get?" His expression becomes weird and a little cute. Ji-young looks at both very seriously and the finally points at the one I wanted most. Who doesn't like Domo with glasses and a mustache?! "Good thing you picked this one?" "Wae?" I pay for what I chose and while grabbing my bag I answered "It was the cheaper one." We walk out and for some reason Ji-young askes me to sit down.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Does it really matter if it's the cheaper one? Can't you get the more costly one?" I'm completely dumbfounded. I know he's living the dream but did he forget how it is to live the normal life? "I prefer being smart with my money, even though I'm spoiling myself right now, I'm being careful not to buy anything I really don't need." "But still, whats a few more bucks going to hurt?" I try and not get upset but it's really hard not to.\

"Ji-youngs-ah, I'm not rich. I don't even come close to it. I'm a student working part time, and live alone with a full grown dog who needs special attention. My money doesn't last long. I'm sure you don't buy whatever you think looks nice, right?" "Mian, I didn't mean to offend you. I just thought you were living off well." I don't know how to respond to that, and now I don't have to since my phone is ringing.

Me: Hello?!

Caller: Yah! What are you doing? You said you'd be home before 4:30, it's now 4:35.

Me: *lol* Arraseo, I'll be there soon Seung Ri.

Seung Ri: No, get here NOW!

Me: ARRASEO!! Aish, wait till I get back. Tell the rest to get ready to go shopping, I have the list ready.

 

We hung up and right away I stand up and start walking towards the exit. I can hear Ji-young following so I don't look back. Some how I feel like a , I don't mean to be one but I hate money conversations. Once in the car I apologize to him "Ani, it seems to be my fault." "Mm.. ani, I have to learn how to accept peoples thoughts and comments. Also sorry that we can't eat, I did tell the guys I'd be home early." He nods and says it's good I keep my promises.

It took us awhile to reach home since traffic was deadly today. Well it is a Saturday after all. Ji-young walks in first and was almost trampled over by Dae and Seung Ri. "What took you so long, it's almost 6pm now?" I laugh at the fact that they matched their words. I make my way past them and walk into the living room where Tae oppa and Top-sshi were playing cards. I bow my head slightly "Annyong, I'm back!" They both look over and welcome me back. I look to the bookshelf and wonder if I've received a letter yet.

Maybe I should check later since everyone is here. "Did you have fun Mika?" I glide my eyes over to Tae oppa who's waiting for my reply. "Oh.. ye.. yeh" I didn't completely lie right?! I mean the begining was fun, the ending could have used less anger. "Mika-sshi, do you know who ate my pudding? Everyone keeps saying it wasn't them, but I think their lying." Right away Daesung stands beside me, looking at me. His eyes are telling me not to give him away.

"Mika-sshi?!" I look him striaght in the eyes and tell him the truth "I had some, mianhae." His expression changed which was expected but the expression it changed to was really unexpected. He smiled very wide and even laughed, I some how feel irratatted about that. "Wae?!" He just kept laughing and then after cathing his breath he asked "Was it worth going against the rules?" With no hesitation "DE!" His expression becomes serious and even stan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter