I WON..!!

Living With My Oppa's!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MOM!" I yell out, hoping she's in the kitchen. "What?" she pops her head out from the kitchen door. "Mommy, you know I love you right?" Right away she sighs and stops what she's doing "What would my spoiled little 21 year old daughter like?" I can't help but giggle and respond with "I would really like to have V.I for breakfast, Dae for Lunch, Tae as a snack, TOP for dinner and GD as dessert. OH and all of them for a midnight snack. But I'll settle for a simple ham sandwhich please!" She just rolls her eyes and calls me crazy under her breath. Oh how I miss being home, good thing I didn't have class today. Living almost half an hour away didn't seem like such a big deal till I started missing home and became single. *Sigh* Well at least I still have my Big Bang Oppas to make me smile like a little girl who just held hands for the first time.

I open my laptop and right away I smile since the frist thing I see is Se7en sitting on Top's lap making cute faces. KYAA I could die of happiness right now. My screen finally goes to the home page where I start bloging about being back home. After I recieve my sandwhich I blow up my speakers with Big Bang's Fantasctic Baby. My mom says she's not interest yet she's in the kitchen singing "BOOM SHAKALAKA!!" and trying to dance. I love what Big Bang can do to my mom lol. She acts so silly when there songs go on haha. *POING* I look to my screen where my tabs are and see I just got a notification on my blog site.

I freak out and my heart starts racing, lately I've been talking to this guy online. He lives in South Korea and he's really interesting. His love for Big Bang is AMAZING. He's really suportive of my dreams, unlike my mother and it makes me super happy. We do have are arguements since his favorite member is Seung Ri and mine is TaeYang. He says Seung Ri is really inspirational, I just see him as the cute Maknae with a wonderful voice. I finally click on the tab and see that its an update from the contest I entered two months ago. Lets see, did they finally pick a winner. I know it's not me or anyone that doesn't live in Korea, but I entered just to say I did haha.

 

CONGRADULATIONS!!!

We would like to congradulate you for b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter