23. I'M HER FIANCÉ

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

I glanced back at my cute princess before heading towards the counter, hey it's not my fault that she have been stealing all my attentions all day. And this might sound cheesy and weird but I think I'm slowly falling for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've said it once and I'll repeat it again, Dara's different, she's definitely different from all the girls I've fooled around before. There's something about her that you just can't just help not to fall to. The feeling is like a magnet, she's the opposite charge whom I can't help but just to be with.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well not to mention that she had successfully captured my attention since day one. I know I know..sounds kind of weird since we just met yesterday but hey it only takes a day for you to fall for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Aww oppa! you're so sweet! that's so romantic) I may sound cheesy and a helpless romantic but I don't even care now. I don't even care if I sound pathetic or anything! Dad's certainly made the best decision about marrying me off to her. I don't regret anything about it now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm..Now what should I buy for my starving cute angel? She told me to buy a lot for her! I never thought that she could be a heavy eater, well since it doesn't really show. She looks so fragile and weak, and that's the exact reason why I want to protect her and take care of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma.. two chicken salads please!" I told the ahjumma "Here you go young boy!" She handed me the salad, I took it and thanked her in return.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was on my way back to Dara when a sweet couple caught my attention. I'm guessing that you're all curious who they are! Hmm...well it's none other than my lil bro Luhan and my future sister in-law Seohyunnie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heul...since when did Luhan learned to act like that? Aisht from where I'm standing right now, I might thought that they're a real couple. They act so sweet towards each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was about to approached them when I saw a group of boys walking towards Dara. Aisht...seriously Dara you're making me crazy! I immediately dashed towards Dara hoping that I'll shoo them off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey goddess..." The boy was about to greet her when I cut him off "Hi babe!" I exclaimed and that made them look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I simply brushed it of and gave them the look "Oh Seunghyun-ah!" Dara smiled when she heard my voice and by the sight of me approaching her with food on me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Babe?" The boys exclaimed. Hah.. that's right you monkeys! "Goddess...who's he?" Aisht not that dreadful question again! How many times do I need to repeat myself? notherless how many times do I need to hear that?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm her fiancé! Fiancé...meaning her future husband got that!" I shouted..so that all of the people in the cafeteria would hear it. That's right I'm sick of repeating myself over and over again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's time for them to acknowledge me as Dara's husband! "WHAT!" The boys have this surprised expression plastered on their faces. Well I also heard all of the students gasped when they heard my sentence!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I then saw some people walking forward us, after my outburst! I also saw Dara's friends approaching her. Oh god.. I hope Dara's not mad at me or anything! I took a glance at my princess behind me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara just sat there without moving, she just sat there quietly "You're kidding!" They said in disbelief "Dude...if I'm bluffing then how come Dara's not denying it?" I told him with my voice full of confidence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goddess is it true?" One of the boys asked her. She just smile at him and then nodded, Hah....let's see if fanboys will still dare to court my angel or even flirt with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But...that's impossible...how can you possibly marry this guy? He's not worth it! Besides..I never heard rumors about you two dating!" One of the boys who I believe is Donghae or something exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well... it was an arrange marriage. We just found out yesterday!" She answered him..Aisht...Is it necessary for her  to tell them the truth? why can't she just tell them that we're in love and had been secretly dating for 3 years or something!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now...her crazy fanboys will probably think that they still have a chance to snatch her away from me! But hey I don't care, I mean I'm not afraid! I can take them all..I'm pretty confident that Dara will be falling for me anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOM'S POV

 

 

 

WHAT!!!!!!!! FIANCÉ??? I'm pretty sure I heard it loud and clear yes..he did say fiancé. I immediately rushed towards Dara upon hearing the word fiancé.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht....Ani...not my Dara...not my precious Ssantokki! I was so into reaching where Dara was that I didn't noticed Krystal and the rest. I glanced back and saw Sojiin and Krystal calling for me "Bomma! wait for us!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I was so into the idea about confronting Dara, and that gave me the will to went on..Sorry but my Dara is in danger right now, okay yapp that's right her life is in danger cause I might end it soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I was nearing Dara, when I had to stop cause her stupid fanboys are starting to crowd them. I think they're confronting Seunghyun right now, well I don't give a crap about it! All I want right now is to talk with my precious Ssantokki!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht seriously..I never thought I should be showing my Bominator side here but..It seems that I don't have any choice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OUT OF MY WAY!" I shouted and that made them looked at me as they started making a way for me.. So I immediately rushed towards her "Dara-ah!" I flung myself to her, she looked more shock than excited to see me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well...I didn't expect that kind of reaction from her, but who cause it works..for now at least. "Goddess..please...he's not worth it!" GD exclaimed..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht I knew it..he does like Dara..I've been observing this punk since the first time I met him and he seems to be quite fond of my Ssantokki just like the other fanboys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But the fact that he's always denying made me doubt, but my radar didn't failed me cause now I can see that he really likes my Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht Dara's sooooo LUCKY!!! I thought to myself. But Anyway the reason why I came here is to have a little girl talk with my Dara, and surely I can't do that when her fanboys are arguing about this whole fiancé thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Might as well shoo them so that I'll have an alone time with my bestfriend! "YAH!!!! SHUT UP AND LEAVE US!" I shouted, this time even louder than before! Hey you need to be a to gain respect and that's exactly I'm doing right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They all looked at me with their confused faces but I just brushed it off and gave them my infamous glance which no one can take..... When they saw it they immediately left us in peace..that's right I'm the queen!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS!!! JUST FINISHED WRITING CHAPTER 23! KEKE.....WELL I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S GOOD OR BORING BUT YOU'RE THE JUDGE OF IT...I'M JUST HAPPY TO HAVE FINISHED IT AND TO LET YOU GUYS READ IT! I'VE BEEN REALLY GRATEFUL OF ALL YOUR GOOD RESPONSES AND COMMENT AND THAT MAKE ME PROUD AND GAVE ME INSPIRATION TO CONTINUE WRITING THIS FIC..I LOVE TABISAN AND SEOHAN...KEKE...ANYWAY I'LL STOP BABBLING AND JUST LET YA ALL READ IT.. SO HAVE A NICE DAY AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND TO COMMENT KAMSAHABNIDA!

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16