01.SISTERS

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

DARA'S POV

 

 

Aahh!!! First day of school!! It's so boring! is summer already over! Aisht I still don't want to start school! oh hi guys good morning! Oh well maybe not, anyway I'm Dara and well this is my life.

 

 

How's my life you may ask? well it's fine I guess. Quite stressful actually, and you may wonder why. Well since my dad is like the richest man alive, everybody's eyes are on us. Specially me and my sister.

 

 

Yeah I forgot to tell ya all that I have a little sister and her name is Seohyun, she just turn 16 this year and will be attending YG university with me! YEY! Fun, fun, fun or not!

 

 

Well it's not that I dislike my sister, oh don't get me wrong I love my sister. It's just well.... how do I put this..hmm well we're completely different persons!

 

 

She's like the opposite of me! Anyway so yeah, everybody's attention is on us. I for one doesn't like to attract too much attention, I hate being on the spotlight! I just want to live my life as a normal person.

 

 

 

"Unnie! Wake up! It's already 7 in the morning and we'll start at 9!" My dear little sister entered the room and started to nag on me "Aisht Seohyun-ah it's still too early. Let me sleep!" I told her and started to shoo her out of my room.

 

 

I love my sister but she can get a bit annoying sometimes! She's too punctual! And everybody knows that I hate getting up so early.

 

 

 

"But unnie it's the first day of school and I don't want to be late!" She told me "Aisht Seohyun! I don't care just leave me alone!" I finally told her. She then stomped and then pouted like a little child.

 

 

"Unnie!!" She whined "Aisht! Leave Seohyun before I lose my temper!" I told her with my annoyed voice!

 

 

Since my sister knows that she can never win against me, she finally gives up and stomped her feet out from my room. Hmm finally some peace and quiet!

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

Ahh! Dara unnie is so stubborn! Aisht..okay calm down Seohyun-ah, getting angry about small things like this doesn't give you any good.

 

 

 

But.. Aisht it's the first day of school and I sure don't want to be late, and I don't want uunie to be as well. Since I take school seriously and I care for unnie's grades I need to think of a plan to wake her up.

 

 

 

Ah.. I got it! I immediately went to my room and grabbed my life-size keroro doll unnie gave me for my birthday last year and immediately run back to her room again.

 

 

"Miahne unnie, but I care for your grades!" I said before entering her room. Me with my life-size keroro doll on my shoulders, run towards Dara unnie's bed and then shouted "ATTACK!!!!!"

 

 

 

I heard her said "What the heck?" Sorry unnie this is for your own good.

 

 

I started attacking her with my life-size keroro doll. "Yah!!!Seohyun...what..the..effing...are you doing!" She managed to say while dodging all my attacks.

 

 

 

"YAH!!" she screamed once again. Okay unnie's really pissed right now, but it's for her own good. Even though I'm so scared right now, I didn't stopped on attacking her. I just keep on throwing her my attacks.

 

 

 

But with Dara unnie's martial art skills and quick reflecxes, she effortlessly grabbed my keroro doll away from me.

 

 

She threw it hard on the floor. "PARK SEOHYUN!!!!!!!!" She shouted. Oh Oh I'm in big, no huge trouble! Dara unnie's really pissed right now.

 

 

Due to my fearful state, I didn't dare to look at her. I don't want to die! but even though I didn't spare a gaze towards her, I can still feel her murderous glares.

 

Take note! If glares could kill I've already been death a for quite sometime now. I didn't want to meet my sisters murderous eyes, cause I'm too afraid that I might end up having nightmares tonight.

 

 

 

Yes friends! That's how scary unnie can be when she's mad. Uhmm.. How can I approach her and ask for forgiveness? Should I just run towards her and give her a hug or should I get down on my knees and start apologizing?

 

 

 

Ahh.. I don't know. This is too nerve wreaking. (But unnie, you're the one who woke up the dragon! You should take responsibilities) My conscience told me.

 

 

 

Are you on my side or on my unnie? Geez you should be the one helping me to think about ways to escape from the mess I just made not the other way around.

 

 

 

After some time arguing with myself whether to look at my unnie or not, I eventually end up doing it.

 

 

 

I slowly lifted my gazed up, which was by the way glued in the floor. I slowly looked at my unnie who's still glaring at me. Aigoo.. Ottokeo? Unnie's still angry!

 

 

"Uhm..unnie! please forgive me!" I run towards her side and started using my aegyo.

 

 

Her face the became softer and much lighter "Ahh... Park Seohyun! You know that I can't resist that aegyo of yours. Even though I find it irritating!" She told me as she gently caressed my face.

 

 

"Keke... I know unnie that's why I always use it when you're angry. Keke it always works!" I said, well I thought about it. The bad thing is that Dara unnie is now glaring at me again.

 

 

Ooppss!!! This is not good! Aisht bad mouth! Why does every time I open my mouth I always end up being in bad situations?

 

 

"Uhmm...It's not like I use it agaisn't you unnie. I mean I love you! I would never do that to you" I immediately reasoned out. After reasoning out I immediately gave her a tight and warm hug.

 

 

"Aisht Seohyun-ah. Arasso, Arasso I forgive you. Anyway we better start fixing ourselves or else both of us will end up being late" She told me and then caressed my face once again.

 

 

"Okay unnie! Unnie Saranghaeyo!" I shouted before leaving her room.

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

"Okay unnie! Unnie Saranghaeyo!" Seohyun shouted before leaving my room.

 

 

Aisht she's really one crazy girl! Well she must've got it from me. Nah come to think of it our family is full of crazy people. Specially appa, he's just uhmm well strange.

 

 

 

Anyway enough talk about my crazy family. I need to fix myself now or else I'll be late for school. Not to mention that it's the first day of school.

 

 

 

I cheerfully jumped out off my bed and grabbed the towel that was hanging on a chair near my bed.

 

 

 

I went to my bathroom and started cleaning up myself.

 

 

 

After 20 minutes, I went out from my bathroom and immediately when to my enormous closet.

 

 

Hmm... what should I wear today? Aisht I don't freakin know. I have too many clothes that I can't even decide what to wear.

 

 

Hmm...It's the first day of school, I need to look good for it. Well it's not that I want to show off my clothes, I just want to look good.

 

 

Come on every girl wants to look good! (But unnie, you always look good. No matter what you wear you always pull it off.) Aniyo! I'm just normal, I'm not special! What are you talking about? (Aisht unnie you're so stubborn!)

 

 

 

Okay... Aisht I need help! I don't know what to wear! Wait.. Aha! I suddenly remembered the dress I bought yesterday. That'll be perfect!

 

 

(What do you think guys keke!! I do hope Dara unnie would wear more dresses in the future)

 

 

 

Yapp it's totally perfect!! Keke I will look cute without trying so hard. Since I'm not a bif fan of make-up, I'll just put cream and a big of mascara then I'm done. Okay so guys need to go! I still need to prepare myself. See you all in a while :D

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

Hmm so what should I wear today? What about the dress me and Dara unnie bought yesterday? Guess that would do. I went to my closet and took out the dress I both yesterday.

 

 

(Yapp this is the dress that Seohyun's going to wear! Nice right very girly, really suits the taste of our seobaby :D)

 

 

Yapp I think this will do. Well bout the make-up, me and Dara unnie aren't really that into make-up. We actually prefer natural look. So I'm just going to put some bb cream and a bit mascara then I'm done.

 

 

 

Geez I'm really getting nervous,why? well cause it's my first day in YG and I really hope I will make new friends! But Dara told me that she will never leave my side, that she will always accompany me and guide me.

 

 

 

Keke I'm really glad that I have a caring,sweet and georgeous big sister! I consider myself lucky for having a family like this. Hmm life is great!

 

 

 

 

Hi guys!! sorry for making you all wait. I've been really busy for the past few days! but anyway here is the first chapter of 'Oh My Goddess' Hope you all like it <3 And guys don't forget to subscribe and to comment!!1 Really appreciate it!! Annyeong have a nice day <3

 

 

Love Lots :Tabisan16