17. FRIENDS?

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

"Oppa! let's go!!" I exclaimed as we reached the living room, Luhan oppa and Seunghyung oppa was in the living room waiting for us "Okay then let's go!" Luhan oppa then exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately grab Dara unnie's hand and started dragging her with me. When we reach to the parking area at our house,  we found a red ferrari and a white range rover parked beside each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyunnie you'll be riding with me to school" Luhan oppa grab the keys from his pocket and opened the doors to his car "But what about Dara unnie?" I asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona's going to ride with hyung ofcourse" Luhan oppa answered. Oh oh...That's not a very good idea, we all know how's Dara unnie and Seunghyun oppa when they're together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They will end up having world war 3 inside the car. I held Dara unnie's hand tighter "Hyunnie you go with Luhan, I'll be fine with Seunghyung, besides he's my fiancé so don't worry okay!" Dara unnie told me as she flashed one of her sweetest smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at her worriedly "Are you sure?" I told her, she just nodded in response "Aigoo hyunnie, you worry too much. Dara noona it's okay with you right?" Luhan oppa the asked unnie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ofcorse don't worry.." She exclaimed "Hyung..say something!" Luhan oppa the nudged Seughyun oppa, hmm come to think of it Seunghyun oppa hasn't told anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well not until we left the house that is.. I wonder why " Uhmm...Neh don't worry Seohyun-ah.. I'll take care of her" He told me and I just nodded in return.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before entering Luhan oppa's car I gave Dara unnie a hug "Oppa drive carefully okay..I'll see you both later!" I told them then I entered the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Inside the car......

 

 

 

 

"Oppa are you sure it's a good idea to leave Dara unnie and Seunghyun oppa together?" I asked Luhan oppa who's busy driving "Why? I don't think there a problem with that though" He answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah but have you forgotten that unnie and oppa isn't compatible with each other?" I stated, but he just nodded his head "Then I think It's a good idea to give then sometime alone" He stated back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...Luhan oppa does have a point there, but I'm still worried. I felt a hand on my hands, as I search for the hand's owner and to my surprised it was Luhan oppa's.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyunnie you worry too much. It'll be alright I promise, besides I don't hyung's going to do something stupid. So chill okay!" He comforted me, I kinda find his words very comforting and I love the feeling having his hands on mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Though I might say that I still find it awkward some times, well maybe because I'm still new with this kinds of stuffs. "Thanks oppa! Okay I promise not to think about it anymore" I told him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyun.. I forgot to tell you something..." He told me "What is it oppa?" I asked "I forgot to tell you that you're very pretty today, well not just today you're always PRETTY" He continued while emphasizing that word pretty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Upon hearing those words, I immediately hide myself in embarrassment! I don't want Luhan oppa to see me blushing like crazy... Aigoo...why am I feeling like this? Whaa...oppa makes me feel weird!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I then heard him chuckle "Seohyun-ah are you embarrass?" He exclaimed, I lightly hit his free arm "Ouch!" He exclaimed. Due to my good reflexes, I immediately held the part that I hit and started caressing it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo...Oppa miahne, where does it hurt? Miahne!" I apologized, I was waiting for a response from Luhan oppa when I heard him laughing like crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked up and saw his cute little face getting red cause of laughing "Oppa!" I whined, but he just continued laughing "Aisht..." I pouted and widdrew my hand from his arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He then stopped laughing and patted me in the head "Miahne Seohyun-ah" He told me and did this cute aegyo face. I just let out a chuckle "Oppa you're so cute!" I exclaimed, without even noticing what I just told him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw Luhan oppa's face getting redder and redder then it hit me! I mentally slapped myself...Seohyun-ah your a pabo..Aigoo this is soo embarrassing "Thanks...but hyunnie..you're cuter" with those simple words...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It made my heart beat faster, omo...What is this weird feeling I'm feeling right now? It's like thousands of butterflies are flying inside me stomach...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

By the time Luhan and Seohyun left, I also scooped my keys from my pocket and opened the door for Dara. Yeah..I'm perfectly fine..you may wonder why I'm acting so nice to her..my answer is...I don't have a freakin idea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well let's just clear everything up..I don't like her and that's a fact but yet I don't hate her either "Are you coming?" I was interrupted by her voice, I looked up and saw Dara already sitting inside the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately went to the driver's seat and started the engine, and after 5 minutes we're on our way to school. I took the chance to looked at her, she's just sitting there like a cute doll while looking at the view outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Pretty" I then heard her say..well more like whispered, I looked at the same direction she was looking and noticed that it was the Han river. I then noticed myself smiling for unknown reasons.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw her smile and that send thousand of jolts through out my body, I may look like a stalker cause I keep on looking at her but hey..It's not me okay..It's my brain who's telling me to look at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I always get this weird feeling when I'm looking at her, and I don't know why..  "Hey...why do you hate me that much?" I decided to ask her, well doesn't harm if I hear her answer right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She shifted her gaze to me.. she looked at me for a while before answering "It's not that I hate you are anything..Frankly I just think that we met on the wrong foot" She answered, while she gave me a sweet smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So..if she doesn't hate..why are we constantly fighting then? Well maybe because I'll always acting like a jerk infront of her "How bout you..why do you hate me?" She suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...should I act like a jerk again to piss her off or should I just answer her question honestly? It's doesn't if I just start acting nicely to her right? I mean since we're engaged and she's going to be my future wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think I should start treating her nicely, hey don't think that I'm starting to fall for her and stuff..Cause the mere answer is NO..It's a big NO NO..okay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi...I didn't know you're a daydreamer like me!" She exclaimed. I then snaps out of my own world and stares at her for a while "Hah...nah..It's me" I cooly answers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So what were you saying a while ago?" I ask her.. Since I had this long argument with myself a moment ago regarding whether I should start treating her nicely or pissing her up and acting like a bastard, and that way she'll end up hating me forever. I ended up having a decision in the end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's quite hard coming up on a decision like this, since we hated each other from the start, I'll be harder for as to associate with each other. But the again there's no harm in trying, so let's it be...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll treat her nicely..I'll do everything in my power to be like by her, I'll stop pissing her off and I'll stop jerking around. Though I might do it sometimes, hey..It's not easy giving this kinds of traits up.. so I'll just try I'm not making any promises.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

 

What's up with this guys? He's body's in the car but he's brain is somewhere else! I never met a guy who's constantly day dreaming before neither less I've never met a guy who daydreams before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He's just like me..I think we might come from the same planet, well I don't myself but everybody's telling me that I came from an another planet, I may seem like an earthling on the outside but I'm not..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well that description certainly suits me..  "Dara...earth to Dara!" My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Him..Yes him "Huh?...What? who?" I fired up covering my confusion but that doesn't seem to work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I heard him laughing..Yes laughing..Choi Seunghyun is laughing heartedly..Not an evil kind of laugh but something more friendlier and warm..Aisht..what am I talking about.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Guess I'm not the only one who's a daydreamer here!" He exclaimed and that made me laugh "Ofcourse your not..I'm not called The Queen Of Daydreamers for nothing!" I proudly exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that made him crack up...Believe this or not but I'm actually having fun right now. Though I might have said that I hated his presence before and stuffs but now I'm starting to like it..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know what being nice suits you. You're more good looking when your smiling and not evilly grinning!" I told him and that made him suddenly redden in  embarrassment..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not until I realized what I just blurted out when I saw him blush like a tomato..that's when it hit me..Aigoo Dara you're a pabo!!! Pabo..I saw busy mentally slapping myself when I heard him clear his throat..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks...uhm..so about your question a while ago." He said and that made me shift my attention to him... I don't know why but I'm kind of anticipating his answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well....just like you..I don't hate you but that doesn't mean I like you either and I do agree with you..we just met on the wrong foot and time.." He explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well....That's a relief..well since we don't hate each other..well not that way that we'll just jump into each other and start killing each other..but yeah you know what I mean.. I really do think it's time for us to just be friends and put everything in the past..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know about him but I do want that...since I'm a person who's against war and well fights, I really just want to have a peace of mind and that's all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well I really do think so.. you know what I just thought of something..Let's just be friends and put everything in the past and just move on!" I told him "Sure..I was just waiting for you to say that! I would really love to" He answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay...Hmm..so annyeong naneun Sandara Park imnida! It's nice to meet you..let's bee friends okay!" I told him he just laugh and then said "It's nice to meet you Sandara! I'm Choi Seunghyun and yes LET'S BE FRIENDS!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY YA GUYS!!!! KEKE I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING...SERIOUSLY I CAN'T EVEN LIVE WITH MYSELF RIGHT NOW! WELL SINCE I'VE BEEN BUSY AND DESPITE THAT I'VE ALSO LOST INSPIRATION ON WRITTING! I'M REALLY SORRY...BUT HEY I'M BACK..WELL YEAH...ANYWAY I'LL BE WORKING EVEN HARDER ON UPDATING..SORRY AGAIN...I KNOW THAT YOU WERE ALL WAITING FOR MY UPDATE..ANYWAY HERE'S CHAPTER 17..I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT :D OH YEAH THANKS TO MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS FOR PATIENTLY WAITING...I OWE YOU ALL!!! ANYWAY PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND TO COMMENT!!!! HAVE A NICE DAY YA ALL :D

 

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16