09. DO YOU LIKE HER/HIM?

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

DARA'S POV

 

 

Aigoo!!! such a conceited jerk!!! Aisht so embarrassing!!! "You seem to be in deep thoughts" I heard a familiar voice say, I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was Jaejoong.

 

 

 

 

 

"So what's bothering you?" Jaejoong-shii asked  me once again as he took a seat beside me "Ah..Jaejoong-shii what are you doing here?" I asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh you know! Just taking a break from all the noise, what about you?" He answered as he flash me one of his smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm..same as you I guess" I told him "Oh okay. But Goddess you know that you can always tell me everything" He told me. He suddenly took my hand and kissed it, KYAAA!!!! what the heck did he just did? Aigoo!!! My cheeks are heating up!!! I think I'm blushing!!!

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah....neh...gamsahabnida Jaejoong-shii" I stuttered, shoot why am I stuttering? What the heck!! "Sure thing Goddess and Oh you can call me oppa if you want" he told me and then left.

 

 

 

 

 

Aiyoo Jaejoong-shii, I mean Oppa is really a nice guy. Well I mean all the boys are acting nice towards me but come to think of it! everybody's treating me nice.

 

 

 

 

I'm kind of aware why they're acting like that towards me, it's all because I'm the daughter of Park Minho. The richest man alive, it's kind of intimidating for some reason.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe cause I just don't want to be known as the richest man's daughter, but I want to make my own name. I want to be known as Sandara Park and Sandara Park alone.

 

 

 

 

 

But then again I guess, I really can't do that can I! Aisht my life is so complicated.

 

 

 

 

 

After school, I waited for Seohyun outside the main building. I then saw her walking comfortably with Luhan, aww they do look good together. "Unnie!!!" Seohyun exclaimed when she spotted me.

 

 

 

 

 

I waved my hand in return "Anneyeong noona!" Luhan greeted me "Oh anneyeong Luhan-ah" I greeted him back "Um..so I need to get going noona, hyunnie. Hyung is waiting for me" He said and all I could do is to nod.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay see you tomorrow oppa! Say hi to Seunghyun-oppa as well" Seohyun said before he could leave "Neh..I will! jalgayo noona! Hyunnie-ah" He said before leaving the both of us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie!! How was your day?" Seohyun-ah then asked me. We're inside the car right now and on our way home. "Uhm..fine I guess" I answered back. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie! I know you too well! What's bothering you?" She asked me once again "Thanks lil sis!! So do you really want to know what's bothering me? or more likely who's bothering me? Let me se Oh yeah it's that Seunghyun guy! Yapp that devil!" I half shouted, I think my voice even echoed inside the entire car.

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo! Calm down unnie! Why? He seem to be nice.." Before she could even finish her sentence I immediately beat her to it! "Nice! You surely know nothing about that devil! Aisht just thinking about it makes my blood boil" I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie you're just overreacting, oppa couldn't be that bad. I mean he's treating me nicely though" She answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

Unnie just gave me the Oh-you-don't-know look, Aigoo this is like the first time she have ever fought a guy. I mean she doesn't even care about other people's opinion about her.

 

 

 

 

 

But it really interest me that she noticed Seunghyung oppa. I mean it's just the first day they've met and they're already at each other's neck? I mean what's up with that?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe Dara unnie likes him, but she's still not quite aware of her feelings "Unnie, you maybe have a crush on Seunghyun oppa!" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

Which receive me a glare from my oh so sweet unnie "Seohyun! What are you even thinking? Me a crush on him? I rather die" She retorted back.

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht, she's denying it, she maybe does like him keke "Aigoo...arasso unnie! Miahne for asking" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

After 10 minutes we've finally arrived.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello young misses! Did you had a nice day?" We were greeted by Mrs. Kim "Anneyeonghaseyo ahjumma! Neh we had a nice day. Oh well at least I had" I answered her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh waeyo? Didn't Dara-ah had a nice day?" She asked Dara unnie "Anni-imida! It's nothing ahjumma, I'm fine! By the way is appa home?" Dara unnie asked her "Neh, he's in the living room" She answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara-ah! Seohyun-ah! I want to have a word with the both of you" Appa called us from the living room. Guess he heard our voices. Hmm I wonder what he want to talk with us about.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh!! We're coming appa!!" Dara unnie responded "Ahjumma! We'll be going" I told the ahjumma "Neh young misses!" She responded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

 

 

"Hyung! Why so serious? Why are you in deep thoughts?" I nudged my hyung who's sitting beside me "Huh? What? did you say something?" He asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht what's wrong with him? Why is he suddenly acting so weird? "Aisht what's up with you?" I asked him once again "Aisht nothing okay! I'm fine!" He answered back and then went back to looking at the window and having such deep thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whoah! His thoughts are perhaps even deeper than the Mariana grave! Keke mariana grave!! I'm so funny keke! I let out a a soft chuckle! Aisht what a life, I'm even laughing at my own jokes now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht I need someone to talk with "Yah!! Why are you laughing?" Seunghyun hyung's attention was immediately darted on me "Ah..nothing hyung, I just remembered something funny! Uhm hey hyung mind if I ask, but uhm are you and Dara noona close?" I asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Upon hearing Dara noona's name, Seunghyun hyung's face immediately lightened up. Aiyoo that's something new, never saw hyung smile upon hearing a girl's name before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung! you're smiling!" I pointed out "Huh! No I'm not!" He retorted back "Aisht you're so obvious hyung! You like Dara noona don't you" I told him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that earned me a light smack in the head "Yah!!! watch your mouth lil bro! Aisht I don't like her okay! but I don't hate her either" He answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht why can't he just admit that he likes her "Arasso! whatever you say hyung" I smirked at him "Aisht! What about you huh? why're so clingy with Seohyun-ah? Do you like her?" He told me at the same time smirks at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah! I like her! right whoah! What I mean is that I'm fond of her as a friend, not like like her. I mean she's nice, beautiful and very down to earth and she's also fun to be with "Neh, she's really a nice friend" I answered him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He then gave me the you're-lying-look "Ah..arasso! Whatever you say lil bro" He told me "Aiyoo...hyung, I don't like like her alright!" I retorted back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah right!" He then said. Ah Seunghyun hyung is being annoying again "AISHT! Let stop now hyung! This conversation isn't going anywhere" I told him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah sure lil bro! Well let me just say that you're the one who started it" He said as he gave me the I'm-not-to-blame look

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah! yeah!" I answered back. I didn't want to argue some more with him cause we both know that our arguements only leads to unpleasant fights.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After about 15 minutes, we've finally reached home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We were immediately greeted by the ahjussis and the ahjummas who's working in our household. After the greetings and stuffs, me and hyung decided to go to our respective rooms to take some rest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't care to talk to hyung once we reached home cause I'm pretty sure we're quite pissed at each other. Aisht hyung is really acting weird today, he's so easy to annoy and he's no fun when he's like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway by the time I spotted my soft  and oh so inviting bed, I immediately placed myself down! Oh god! I'm dead tired, I can't even move a muscle. All I want right now is to sleep and rest, Yeah guess I'll do that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI YA ALL!!! I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! BEEN BUSY FOR THE PAST WEEKS!!!! ALL I COULD DO RIGHT NOW IS TO SEEK FORGIVENESS FROM MY UNDERSTANDING SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS!!! ANYWAY SINCE I'VE UPDATED LATE, I MADE A DOUBLE UPDATE....AM I GREAT OR AM I KEKEK!!! JUST JOKING ANYWAY HAVE FUN READING THE CHAPPIE!! I KNOW IT'S NOT THE GOOD BUT I'M STILL LEARNING AND I'LL TRY HARDER IN THE FUTURE KEKE!!! SO ANYWAY HAVE A NICE DAY YA ALL!!!

 

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16