14. THE BEGINNING OF HELL FOR DARA

OH MY GODDESSES (HIATUS)

LUHAN'S POV

 

 

 

Hmm... She's so cute! Seohyun's so freaking cute! Well to tell you all the truth I was kind of praying that my future wife would be Seohyun..I mean come on she's sweet, nice and so down to earth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

This doesn't mean that I've fallen for her or anything! I like her and that's the truth, I just can't identify if I just like her as a friend or maybe something more!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyunnie-ah..." I said "Hmm...what is it oppa?" She asked "How about you, were disappointed when you found out it was me?" I continued.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She let out a soft chuckle "Curiosity kills the cat oppa" She answered. Aisht...she's so cute! So she has this playful side as well "Yeah but I'm not a cat" I whined.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She chuckled once again "Haha okay..Uhmm.. surprisingly no! I was shock yes but I was never disappointed" She exclaimed. I don't know but I was kind of happy when I heard her answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chincharu?" I asked her once again "Neh jeongmalo oppa!" She exclaimed "Aigoo I'm so happy to hear that!" I answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah..Seohyun-ah..." I said "Neh oppa?" She said "So I guess you'll be my wife and I'll be your husband then" I told her, she nodded her head in agreement "Seems like it oppa!" She answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...I wonder how it'll be.. I'm not even sure how to act towards her, knowing that were engaged. I don't even know if I'll be able to be a good husband to her. Hmm, I let out a deep sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong oppa?" She asked me "Uhmm...I was just thinking, if I'll be able to be a good husband to you" I told her "Don't worry oppa! You don't need to stress thinking about that., jus be yourself okay" She told me as she flashes me a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...That's right! "Thanks Hyunnie-ah" I told her "No problem oppa!" She answered back. Hmm I wonder when will Mr. Park and Appa come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht...well this is a very nice idea! I thought to myself... A very brilliant idea indeed! I wonder who's behind this..Aisht locking both me and Seohyun alone in this room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Geez they're like teenagers! Appa's definitely going to get some good scolding from me tonight! "Oppa what are you thinking about?" Seohyun asked me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhmm just wondering when will they come and unlock this freakin door" I told her, she giggled "Haha...I wonder what those two up to. Aigoo appa can be such a child sometimes" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Haha guess our parent's personality matches then! Appa's childish at times as well!" I told her. She laughed and I joined her as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20 minutes later.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me and Seohyun were still chatting with each other when we heard someone unlock the door. Our attention were immediately darted to the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Park, Mr. Choi..I'm here to you to where Mr. Choi and Mr. Park is, please follow me" The butler instructed us, we immediately stopped chatting and followed him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisht it's about time! Geez I wonder what Appa's doing right now, guess he's so happy knowing that I was able to spend some time alone with Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

I came closer to Dara, slowly decreasing the distance between us "So are you ready babe?" I told her with my voice full of iness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"CHOI SEUNGHYUN! I...I swear....I swear if you come..any closer! I'll....I'll KILL YOU!" She stuttered. Haha! That's for hurting my ego, Ms. Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

O my god! Her expression is killing me! Haha!!! Okay Seunghyun, please bear a little more. Suppress your laughter, don't crack up! I told myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah that's right you guys! I'm just teasing her! Hey it's her fault anyway, aisht I'll make her pay cause she hurt my ego and pride!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I come closer but unfortunately she just keeps on backing up every time I come closer "Calm Down babe...I'm promise you'll enjoy it" I told her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Choi Seunghyun! I'm warning you!" She exclaimed, I come closer and she backs up some more until she finally reached the wall. I keep on looking at her eyes, my attention was then darted to her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

Those, oh so inviting, sweet and soft lips of her! Oh how I want to taste those once more. Our faces were only 5 cm away from each other, I leaned forward to catch those lips once again but to my dismay Luhan and Seohyun entered the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I let out a big sigh, I looked at Dara and she seem shock "Oho...hyung what the hell are you two doing!" Luhan exclaimed "Nothing!" I answered innocently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara immediately ran towards Seohyun "Unnie..what is it?" She asked her "That crazy bastard! I'm really going to kill him" I heard her say, I just let out a chuckle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...Sandara Park you're really something! I thought to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

Ahh I hate that freaking bastard! Why god..why...why do I have to marry this jerk? Aisht what have I done to deserve this? "Yah! Who you calling crazy?" The bastard aka the devil as I call him exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I glared at him "Who do you think?" I retorted back "Aigoo unnie! Please calm down. Seunghyun oppa please forgive unnie, she doesn't really mean what she said" My dearest sister apologized.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT THE..... I immediately nudge Seohyun "Yah! Why are you apologizing? It's his fault!" I shouted angrily "Hyung..just apologize to Dara noona please" Luhan-ah pleaded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...Atleast I have Luhan on my side! I think we need to exchange siblings! I mouthed a thanks to Luhan and he returned it with a smile "Luhan-ah why are you siding her? I'm your hyung aren't I?" He angrily asked Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aisht your the man here hyung, you should step up and just apologize!" He retorted back "I'm still waiting Choi" I told him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"To be fair! I think both of them need to apologize to each other" My dearest and sweetest sister suggested "Fair enough" Seunghyun voiced out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There's no way I'll agree with that! Why should I? He's the one who started this, he's the one who acted like a jerk infront of his future wife "Are you crazy? No I will not!" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm...since she's still not apologizing then I will not do it!" Seunghyun aka the devil exclaimed. Seohyun the glared at me..Aigoo this is the first time I've ever seen my sister do such thing!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhh!!! my innocent, sweet sister "Unnie..please if you will not to it! I'll tell appa about it" She threatened me. Aisht...ofcourse she'll say that! Aisht she really knows me too well...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I let out a big sigh, I then walked towards the devil and bowed down "Mian haeyo" I told him "can't hear the sincerity in your voice please do it one more time. Oh and please call me husband as well" He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Huh? what is he? crazy? Ani...Ani I will never do it, I looked at Seohyun and mouthed a 'NO' but she just glared at me once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I let out another big sigh and then said "Mian Seunghyun nampyeon" I sweetly told him. He smiled at me then said "Aiyoo...My wife's so cute, okay I accept your apology. Oh and I want to say sorry as well" He told me as he gave me a peek on my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately redden and blushed like a tomato. "Aiyoo...you two look so cute together!" Luhan exclaimed "bajayo oppa!" Seohyun agreed as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After sometime.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Our fathers finally came back...After the disaster date as I call it, we all went home. Before we could go in, in the car Seunghyun immediately pulled me to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I crashed into his muscular and firm body, he gave me a tight embrace and that caught me off guard. Hey I thought he didn't like me..Then why did he gave me a hug? Before he let me go he whispered seductively into my ears "I'll see you at school babe....Oh and I'll be dreaming about you tonight!".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyaaaa!!!! I immediately pushed myself off him and glared at him "Oho...please find a room" I heard Luhan say" I glared at him as well and that made him shut up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ah...CHOI SEUNGHYUN I HATE YOU!!!!! AISHT MY LIFE IS ABOUT TO TURN LIKE HELL T___T

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNEYEONG YEREOBUN KEKE!!! MISS ME? NAHH GUESS NOT!!! ANYWAY HERE'S CHAPTER 14 HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT! HMM PS...PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND TO SUBSCRIBE KEKE!!! OKAY BYE YA GUYS HAVE A NICE...SEE YOU ALL NEXT TYM KEKE!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN 16